• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Team

PokemonTrainerKaden

Raichu (M) @ Zap Plate
Trait: Static
EVs: 252 SAtk / 96 SDef / 160 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Shock Wave
- Agility
- Volt Switch

Raichu is one of my SAtkers. Volt Switch was put on him to help him get a nice get away when needed such as if he is in the red and needs to get out of the battle. Agility is there because he isn't the fastest Pokemon in the world. The Zap Plate was put onto Raichu to help boost his electric type attacks.

Cloyster (M) @ White Herb
Trait: Shell Armor
EVs: 172 Atk / 252 Def / 84 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Razor Shell
- Icicle Crash
- Avalanche
- Shell Smash

Cloyster is my water type(obviously). He is a one of my Physical Pokemon so I have Razor Shell and Avalance on him. Icicle Crash and Avalanche cover his ice type capabilites and Shell Smash will raise his stats while the White Herb will simultaniously raise the ones that were lowered back to what they originally were.

Reuniclus (M) @ Chesto Berry
Trait: Overcoat
EVs: 252 SAtk / 240 SDef / 16 Spd
Mild Nature (+SAtk, -Def)
- Trick Room
- Psychic
- Rest
- Pain Split

I feel like a noob for saying this but i wasn't 100% sure if Ice was weak so fighting so just in case I filled the spot with Reuniclus. Due to his extremely low speed I put Trick Room on him and filled the rest with Psychic types moves and Pain Split. I put Pain Split on there so that if the opponent switches out and Reuniclus has a low HP count while Trick Room is up he can get his health back while at the same time lowering the opponent Pokemons' health.

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Close Combat
- Sacred Sword
- Bulldoze
- Focus Blast

Terrakion fills up the 4th spot by covering Reuniclus' weakness to Dark type pokemon. He is a Physical pokemon. Terrakion is also my Scarfed pokemon so he gets a lot of power and that helps him a lot.

Bisharp (M) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 Spd
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Night Slash
- Hone Claws
- Brick Break
- Payback

Bisharp is probably one of my favorite pokemon and also takes care of Terrakions weakness of Psychic types. Because he is part steel type he takes great damage from Ground type pokemon hence the Air Balloon. I gave him Hone Claws to raise his attack and accuracy. I'm not sure if its allowed because of the accuracy boost but until told other wise I will leave it on there. He his a very slow pokemon once again so Payback helps him come back full force.

Magmortar (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flame Body
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 SDef / 4 Spd
Rash Nature (+SAtk, -SDef)
- Flamethrower
- Fire Blast
- Mach Punch
- Earthquake

Magmortar was really just a filler pokemon because I needed 6. I tried to keep him on the special side but ended up letting that go when I added Mach Punch. I think he will be powerful just the same. I gave him SAtk, SDef, and Spd EVs because he is a special pokemon (mostly) and the speed because he is also a very slow pokemon. I couldn't really think of an item that he needed so I gave him Leftovers to let him regain his health when needed.

Usatoday

Eternal God
this team sucks

PokemonTrainerKaden

Gee thanks.

Victory

Banned
I would replace Hone Claws with Swords Dance in Bisharp

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
I'd go for double boost Terrakion:
Terrakion@Life Orb
252 Atk/252 Spe/4 HP
Jolly Nature
~Rock Polish
~Sword Dance
~Stone Edge
~Close Combat
Depends on the opponent, when the opponent uses bulkie pokemon use Sword Dance, when the opponent uses sweepers use Rock Polish. Rock + Fighting covers a lot together.

Also, Skill Link Cloyster is much better:

Cloyster@White Herb
Nature: Jolly, but could be Adamant
Skill Link
48 HP/252 Atk/208 Spe
~Shell Smash
~Rock Blast
~Icicle Spear
~Razor Shell
Rock Blast and Icicle spear both hit 5 times with Skill Link, giving them both a base power of 125. Razor Shell for coverage and Shell Smash is still the same.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Raichu (M) @ Zap Plate
Trait: Static
EVs: 252 SAtk / 96 SDef / 160 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Shock Wave
- Agility
- Volt Switch

Raichu is one of my SAtkers. Volt Switch was put on him to help him get a nice get away when needed such as if he is in the red and needs to get out of the battle. Agility is there because he isn't the fastest Pokemon in the world. The Zap Plate was put onto Raichu to help boost his electric type attacks.

I really don't find Raichu Helpful. A better electric pokemon i can think of is Jolteon.
Jolteon@ Choice Scarf/Specs
Thunderbolt/Thunder
HP ice
Shadow Ball
Volt Switch.

Thunder/bolt is a reliable STAB move. Hp ice to kill Gliscors/Dnite/etc. Shadow ball is just a filler. And volt switch to get out the situtauon

Cloyster (M) @ White Herb[/B]/ Focus Sash[/B]
Trait: Skill Link
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 Hp
Adamant/Jolly
- Razor Shell
- Icicle Spear
- Rock Blast
- Shell Smash

Cloyster is my water type(obviously). He is a one of my Physical Pokemon so I have Razor Shell and Avalance on him. Icicle Crash and Avalanche cover his ice type capabilites and Shell Smash will raise his stats while the White Herb will simultaniously raise the ones that were lowered back to what they originally were.

[/B] This is a common set. You can always have Sash to ensure a SS. Using this set can abuse Skill Link[/B]

Reuniclus (M) @ life orb
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 hp/4 def
bold/modestNature (+SAtk, -Def)
- Calm Mind/Recover
- Psychic/Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- focus blast

I feel like a noob for saying this but i wasn't 100% sure if Ice was weak so fighting so just in case I filled the spot with Reuniclus. Due to his extremely low speed I put Trick Room on him and filled the rest with Psychic types moves and Pain Split. I put Pain Split on there so that if the opponent switches out and Reuniclus has a low HP count while Trick Room is up he can get his health back while at the same time lowering the opponent Pokemons' health.

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
adamant/jolly Nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Close Combat
- rock slide/Stone edge
- Earthquake
- X-scissor

Terrakion fills up the 4th spot by covering Reuniclus' weakness to Dark type pokemon. He is a Physical pokemon. Terrakion is also my Scarfed pokemon so he gets a lot of power and that helps him a lot.

Bisharp (M) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 Spd
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Night Slash
- Hone Claws
- Brick Break
- Payback

Bisharp is probably one of my favorite pokemon and also takes care of Terrakions weakness of Psychic types. Because he is part steel type he takes great damage from Ground type pokemon hence the Air Balloon. I gave him Hone Claws to raise his attack and accuracy. I'm not sure if its allowed because of the accuracy boost but until told other wise I will leave it on there. He his a very slow pokemon once again so Payback helps him come back full force.

Magmortar (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flame Body
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 SDef / 4 Spd
Rash Nature (+SAtk, -SDef)
- Flamethrower
- Fire Blast
- Mach Punch
- Earthquake

Magmortar was really just a filler pokemon because I needed 6. I tried to keep him on the special side but ended up letting that go when I added Mach Punch. I think he will be powerful just the same. I gave him SAtk, SDef, and Spd EVs because he is a special pokemon (mostly) and the speed because he is also a very slow pokemon. I couldn't really think of an item that he needed so I gave him Leftovers to let him regain his health when needed.

comments are in bold. Dont know about Bisharp and Magmortar

Swagga09

Raichu sucks. But if you really want to use him, a nasty plot set is alot better than the one your using.

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
your raichu has 3 electric type moves... replace shock wave with HP ice or fire, or u could go with the nasty plot set mentioned above.