• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Tins [Yu-Gi-Oh]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheekie3

Banana
i didn't see a topic on this, but sorry if i missed it.

anyway, what do you think of the upcoming tins

confirmed so far

tin 1: cyber dragon

tin 2: ravial(the god thing, i don't know the full name)

it seemes to be looking like they are basing them on cards from the gx anime.
if this is so, it seems the only decent card this year is going to be cyber dragon.

discuss

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

well.. didn't they say 3 reprint tins and 3 new tins? so we can't get all the Sacred beasts... UNLESS THEY'RE LYING TO ME!!! are they?

And do you have a link which says that Raviel is a tin promo?

I can imagine the third and final reprint tin to be either Flamewingman/Ancient Gear Golem/ Shining Flare Wingman

Yeah I am lead to believe that now all the tins are reprints, which is a shame.

But I doubt all three will, cause there would be a major drop in SoI packs otherwise, and if one is on sale people would buy this one and want the others so by SoI packs to get it.

That is also likely the reason why only Cyber Dragon has a Tin and not its Fusions or its Connected Monsters.

I bet Flame Wingman gets one though or Shinning Flare. It might be Flare Wingman cause it was just as popular as Cyber Dragon and got a tin.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
*sigh* I'll post pics of the two CONFIRMED ones. No other Tin has been confirmed:

Cyber Dragon

Raviel, Lord of Phantasms

Source: ideal808.

Also, Elemental Hero Neos is rumored to be Tin #3.

Also, according to Ideal808, the packs will be 2 CRV, 1 EEN, 1 SOI, and 1 EOJ.

FireKero!

SWABLR
There'd be no point to having Neos as a tin promo. It's a common card in POTD. Kevin, Dan, and Justin has already admitted that they'd do everything in their power to make sure we didn't have another "Gearfreed" tin.

Raito

HADOUKEN!
It's Yugimonzz Thank you very much.

I guess I can sell my Cyber Dragons now and get them later for 15 dollar profit.

FireKero!

SWABLR
Judai Yuki said:
I see some people on this site are still interested in Yugimonsters.

-Judai

what? You quit dude?

I guess I can sell my Cyber Dragons now and get them later for 15 dollar profit.

Might as well. The new CyDra variant is gonna be far superior to the original anywaysssssss.....

FireKero! said:
what? You quit dude?
Oh no. :p Did I make it seem that way?It's just that like lots of people send me pm's on how they are not yugimonster fans.o.0

Alritey then...they should make the third tin Neos.Even though he's a commno in the next set it'll be a great way to make money off the kiddies.

-Judai

FireKero!

SWABLR
Ya, but after looking at previous sales from the Summoned Skull tin and the Gearfreed and BEWD tin, Konami has decided that we'd release three new cards as tin promos, and thre more recent playable cards.

It really wasn't our decision again this time.

Mikau

Better then you
I wonder why Raviel is getting a tin. If he gets one why don't the other two get one? Oh well, at least he will be easier to get now.

Actually think about it the Cyber Dragon tin will be to Jinzo tin.Which means only 2 tins in the box of 12.They'll be gone before they hit the shelves.

-Judai

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

yeah, I can imagine the CD tins getting sold out ASAP.. even though I NEED Cyber dragons!

2 CRV Packs? that's good, you can't find them anywhere!

and RAVIEL TIN?!?! what the hell! meh, atleast I can get my second sacred beast easier (already got Uria).

Cipher_Admin

Creepy Coney Man :)
I hope Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman is one of the tins. If it is, I am buying it. What booster packs will it have in the tin?
I also might get Raviel because I need him in my Destiny Hero/Sacred Beast deck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.