• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Tins [Yu-Gi-Oh]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
So... I got 2 Cyber tins the other day, valuble stuff I ulled were the folowing:

Utimate Rare:
Rising Power
Chthonian Blast
Spark Blaster
Elemental Absorber

Super Rare:
UFOroid
Cyber Dragon (Yay)

I have been way too unaturally lucky lately. This is just by my standarss though.

Aco_KK

Beginning Trainer
You were lucky although i got a spark blaster but the crapper version of yours :(

Aco_KK

Beginning Trainer
I heard konami stopped making Dark Revelations 2 boosters, is that right

The last 3 are Hamon, Uria and Shining Flare Wingman.

All were kind of obvious after no main E-Hero (as in non-Season 2 one) and Raviel in the first set, plus the popular card Cyber Dragon also pointed to the fact it would be one of the Wingmans.

Lol I still can't believe Neo got a tin XD. I don't think i've seen anyone with a Shiny Neo's card to be honest o.o Tonnes of CD's no duh though. ;D

Aco_KK

Beginning Trainer
I am so angry my cyber DRAGON AND JINZO GOT STOLEN. ahhhhh *******s. Anywaya the sacred beasts are crap so theres no point of getting another tin.

PKMN Legend Anthony

Water Gym Leader.
i bought 2 Cyber Dragon Tins and pulled 3 ultimate rares....

Feather Shot
Rising Energy
Wroughwierler

Not my best :( . I frequanty sell yu gi oh crads on Ebay and was wonderin will the Cyber Dragon tin be the same as the 2003 Jinzo tin and sky rocket in price? if so shall i buy 1 to set aside, ready to sell for £££ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.