• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Title - AG 160

Status
Not open for further replies.

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
AG160/EP435 - Gonbe's Battle Debut! Harley and Taking the Game Seriously!

Source - Bulba Garden
Source - Bulba News

So...i guess this is the NEXT CONTEST :D

And it's Harley :D...wonder what new pokemon he'll have...and 'Taking the Game Seriously!' WOW...this should make things 'intresting'..lol

as i'm sure..he's going to have tough pokemon

EDIT: OMG...i'm sorry..i didn't notice..there was another thread...i was looking and i thought there wasn't..but hten i checked agian...I'M SORRY...

can a mod close thsi plz. AND I'M SORRY

I'M SO BLIND

Last edited:

Torchic23

gee that's swell
Munchlax in a contest? Wow. May may not win this one. [Harly is such a jerk]

Last edited:

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
You got owned. Rofl.

Taking the game seriously, huh? God, I hope he totally wails on her. Cause she needs to lose to him BADLY.

JazzJazz

Torchic23 said:
Munchlax in a contest? Wow. May may not win this one. [Harly is such a jerk]

I'm predicting that she'll win, simple because I think that munchlax needs to be given some sort of spotlight in the show and I think a good contest episode could be just the ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.