• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Title - DP 83

PPK said:
Source: some scan

DP83: Nomose Gym! VS Maximum Mask!!
Pastoria Gym! VS Crasher Wake!!

air date: 19 June

(no airing on 12 June---'baseball time')

- Pokes we know will participate: Pikachu, Turtwig.
- Nice with only a 14 episode gap between the gyms.
- However, a 2 week gap between DP 82 and 83 :/ Hate baseball.
- 1 month left until Movie 11

Edit:
[img139]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/3010/vpkjy1a002tp4.jpg[/img139]

Last edited:

Valdoom

Team Armageddon
in Pokemon movie 11 does Ash have Gliscor? and who has the swinub?

i can't wait for this gym battle Crasher Wake is one of my favourite gym leaders

Dax

Legend
What is this? Pokemon extravaganza? All of the sudden they have 2 new pokemon in 3 episodes. Geeez, I love it!:D

RockAdam

From Hungary
Great. I hope gligar will evolve at great marsh or againts wake (not likely). I don't think that gligar evolves in that episodes because she will appaer as a gligar in dp081. In dp081 paul and ash will fight so that could mean gligar's evolution or just getting the razor fang. I don't think that it will evolve in dp082 it will be croagunk's time.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Assuming this is going to be Ash battling, this means the battle will ensue on only Wake's 2nd episode. Now, if this were any prior saga, it would be perfectly sensible, but since the writers gave all 3 previous leaders a whopping four episodes apiece, I don't see why they'd suddenly shaft Wake with two unless they were planning to either A) have Ash lose, which I think he's done enough of this saga, or B) do something with Wake after the gym battle, like get involved in a Galactic appearance. I'd count on one of those two scenarios happening.

Dax

Legend
I was thinking about the amount of screentime he was receiving too. I never considered that if they are planning to give Wake 4 episodes, Ash losing is a possibility to fill those 2 episodes.

And the fear commence...

MaskedManAbsolkid

What is this? Pokemon extravaganza? All of the sudden they have 2 new pokemon in 3 episodes. Geeez, I love it!:D

Don't forget that one of the two new Pokemon could appear in the Great Marsh episode.

bd25

Goldenrod City Champ
If Ash loses his battle against Wake, just to make room for more screentime, then he'll still have lost (or tied) every initial gym battle he's been in during Sinnoh.

If we get Gliscor before then, do you think Ash will use him? Or was the Pikachu VS Raichu episode foreshadowing another pre-evo VS evo showdown (Buizel VS Floatzel)?

So its time for pikachu to be a star at the gym. Turtwig, aipom and buizel were the stars of previous gyms and now its pikachu's time to shine.

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
Man D/P is really a Crowd Pleaser, I'm going with Gligar or Buizel for Numero Tres, Gligar looked Pumped to be in this Gym and well Staravia had the last 2, Man Can't wit to see Floatzel kick somebody's ***

gpt11

Great. I hope gligar will evolve at great marsh or againts wake (not likely). I don't think that gligar evolves in that episodes because she will appaer as a gligar in dp081. In dp081 paul and ash will fight so that could mean gligar's evolution or just getting the razor fang. I don't think that it will evolve in dp082 it will be croagunk's time.

golbat evolving into crobat during a battle with team rocket

snorunt evolving during the grand festival [while battleing team rocket]

phanpy evolving during a battle with team rocket

and many many more battle with team rocket evolutions

all these proved pokemon can just randomly evolve anytime without an episode being just about evolution so dont count on that being an excuse

golbat evolving into crobat during a battle with team rocket

snorunt evolving during the grand festival [while battleing team rocket]

phanpy evolving during a battle with team rocket

and many many more battle with team rocket evolutions

all these proved pokemon can just randomly evolve anytime without an episode being just about evolution so dont count on that being an excuse

Grovyle, Chikorita (Not sure on this one), one of the Poli's, Muku...

<3 Oh my gosh.

People, that battle will be intense x3. Like, I know it already. :3 Thank you sooooo much, pupu~ :B

Kazuki Mirai

*Groans* More breaks.

On the other hand, that was quick. We're going to have a gym battle. =O It took a LONG time to get to the third gym. But getting to the fourth gym was rather short. XD