• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New title - DP108(!)

According to PokeAni's frontpage...

12/25 DP108: Canalave Gym! Steel battle!
1/8 DP!09: ?
2009: DP110: Riley and Lucario
2009: DP111: The Historic Ruins of Iron Islands

XD

Last edited:

ShinyPalkia

Great, we finally got the title. =P Hopefully Ash will use his Buizel too, because "Pikachu, use Thunderbolt, and beat the Steelix!" => "Steelix fainted! So the winner is...Ash!" is so boring and over-used. :\

Mehhehheh, the second post. '>_>

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
I like progress as much as the next guy, but at the point this airs, it will have only been 4 or so episodes since Ash bested Fantina. Assuming he actually does beat our shovel-totting friend, aren't they skipping to the next gym just a little too quickly?

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
I Can't Be Fussed If They Skip Really Fast and Make Pikachu Beat Steelix with Thunderolt As Long As Monferno Evolves

darklord18

Why do I get this strange feeling Ash is going to lose his gym battle? Though the Riley's episodes don't I really care about expects for one thing, Lucario.

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
And Also In The Riley Episodes I Want Ash To Get the Riolue Egg Because i am a Fan of Riolu and Ever Since the Beginning of Sinnoh i've wanted Riolu for Ash

But Please People Don't turn this into an argument

Undead_soul

What's the matter?
kool. a christmas gym battle. xD

DP episode 109 does sound interesting.

JaimeGreenan

I bet Ash is going to lose then fights Byron again and wins.
The only guessing part is which battle (if it does happen) will Chimchar evolve.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
First off:
Riolu hopefully goes to jun. Second off ash will win. They need to cram space up for certain as snowpoint arc will take 20 episodes back and forth for sure. Third off a hopeful registeel showing.

Magician_Ruwla

Strange that the title isnt like this: Canalave Gym! VS Byron!
Every gymbattle has that Japanese title with .. [City] Gym! VS [Leader]!

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
Hmph. And here I was, about to bless the gods that the Episode of the Beast isn't actually the one with Riley in it, but rather a shoddily-rushed gym battle.

Damn you all to hell, especially you, your bloody auraholic.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Wait wait wait. DP 108 has the battle? Holy ****. That means 106 is about some friendship crap(evolution episode no doubt) 17 has a father and son fight and to the last 5 minutes ash says gee illl take a stab at the gym! And then the fight goes on in dp 108 with ash winning(stupid if he doesnt) and then dp 109 has the beast. Did i mention i want jun to have a riolu named speedy?

Torpoleon

This is incorrect wth DP 108 because Serebii said we skip Christmas.

Candy-Musalina

GAME snOVER.
Strange that the title isnt like this: Canalave Gym! VS Byron!
Every gymbattle has that Japanese title with .. [City] Gym! VS [Leader]!

It's false.
The title of the last gym episode was "Hearthome Gym Battle ! Vs Melissa" and not "Hearthome Gym ! Vs Melissa"

So the rules for gymbattle title have change.

But i think that Ash will lose. So that's why he'll go to iron island, in order to training, like Jun before.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Why do you want him to lose? I mean just so he can go to iron island evolve chimmy then win? No how bout this. Chimmy takes the gym battle as a chimmy wins it for ash and evolves after the win. Makes more sense then evolving after losing.

Araleon

Chill
Eh, I think Ash is going to lose, mostly because he just won his 5th badge. Chimchar is probably going to evolve in DP109/110.