• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New titles?

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic

Myzou

*pokes Sushi* Hmm, getting hungry... wait, wroing sushi! xD

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Lucian/Lucien/whatever and the Eterna Gym summaries tell us nothing new, but...

The Sinnoh Space-Time Legend!
Ash and friends get involved in a robbery at the local museum, where someone has stolen the "Adamant Orb". Officer Jenny starts investigating together with her Stunky, and to everyone's surprise, the minstrel they had met a while ago, Nando, is arrested as a suspect!

Seems like DP is the epitome of continuity, as far as this Anime is concerned ;D

*Nando = Naoshi, aka the guy with the harp and the Budew/Roselia in DP04.

Last edited:

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Thanks God, Jenny with stunky! This means no stunky for Ash or Jessie (hopefully).

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
Thanks God, Jenny with stunky! This means no stunky for Ash or Jessie (hopefully).

This means nothing really. Flannery had a Torkoal, for example, and Ash caught one too...

Maybe Team Galaxy will get some screen time? I'm also looking forward to seeing Stunky.

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
Um...hopefully Jessie get a Stunky too. It's just crying to fart in Jessie's Face.

Um and who the **** is Nando?

scizor08

Back here. >.<
Nando is a suspect? maybe he is an evil villain?

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
...does anyone have the feeling there's more to this than the eye sees? I mean... really. Who do we know has one of those Pokémon?

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
XD Nando got arested?! XD Something amount that makes me burst out laughing. >_>

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
The dude with the Roselia?

Omg, wow. :0

And Stunky? That's the lower form of the Team Galatic Pokemon of Jupiter that appears around this part...

Weav-vile

Totally!
My, Naoshi is back!!!! yay \o>
Here's hoping Team Galactic will also appear...
And I find it very weird that Jenny will have a Stunky... It was supposed to be one of TG's pokémon :(

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
nando is the devil, we should have pegged him from the beginning.

But I think he may be framed by someone too, we'll see.

Cenzo

Red: True Master
nando is the devil, we should have pegged him from the beginning.

But I think he may be framed by someone too, we'll see.

Gee, that actually sounds like something the writers will do! Nah, they aren't that predictable... (Dripping with Sarcasm!)

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
Nando? Now, that I don't believe.

Jenny secretly being Jupiter, yes, that I believe. I really, really, hope...

masukippa

I knew Nando would be recurring!! I just knew it!!!

But anyway, back on topic, Jenny as Jupiter would be amazing... and very possible:
1) Jupiter appears here in the games from what I hear
2) She has Stunky

Please, please let it be Galactic...:(

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
NAOSHI!?! This is the first meaningless filler character they've brought back since...what? Nicholai? I say good thinking to those who suspect this Jenny as Jupiter, especially since Skuntank is Jupiter's signature Pokemon.

Haha, Naoshi gets stuck with Kinoshita in BOTH his episodes! Poor guy.