• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New to Competitive Pokémon Training, Rate my Team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doom_

Metagross |

Item
: Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body (tough claws when mega evolved)

Move 1: Meteor Mash
Move 2: Ice Punch (still have to get it)
Move 3: Rock Slide (still have to get it)
Move 4: Bullet Punch

Nature: Jolly (once I complete a mission and be able to change it)
EVs (roughly): 232 HP / 60 Atk / 40 SpD / 176 Spe
-------------------------------------------------

Floatzel |

Item
: Life Orb (when I get my hands on one, gonna have to spend a lot of time at the game corner lol)
Ability: Swift Swim

Move 1: Hydro Pump
Move 2: Ice Beam (still have to get it)
Move 3: Focus Blast
Move 4: Taunt (still have to get it)

Nature: Timid
EVs: (very roughly): 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
--------------------------------------------------

Krookodile |

Item
: Groundium Z (gonna get one later in the game)
Ability: Intimidate

Move 1: Stealth Rock
Move 2: Knock Off (still have to get)
Move 3: Earthquake (still have to get)
Move 4: Pursuit (still have to get)

Nature: Jolly
EVs (when I get to EV training it): 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
---------------------------------------------------------------

Note that I am not playing PVP or competitively, this is just in-game, for a ROM hack (Pokémon Unbound, to be specific).

Well what do you think? Any suggestions or advice? What pokémon should I add or replace? By the way, I'm probably going to add an Alolan Muk to my team later in the game. Thoughts?

Extra info:
-I don't need to teach HMs to be able to use them, so don't worry about that.
-The game I'm playing has pokémon and stuff from Gen 1-7, Mega Evolution, Z Moves, and Dynamax.
-I sort of thought as Metagross as a wallbreaker/sweeper, Floatzel as a cleaner/sweeper (and to cover the ground and fire weakness of Metagross), and Krookodile as a sweeper/entry hazard (and to cover Floatzel's electric weakness and Metagross's ghost weakness). If I get the A-Muk then that could be a wall (I know it doesn't really cover any type weaknesses but I just think its cool). I don't really care about the roles too much though, since it's in-game.

Last edited:

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Note that I am not playing PVP or competitively, this is just in-game, for a ROM hack (Pokémon Unbound, to be specific).
Sorry, but according to the forum rules Rom hacks are not allowed to be mentioned or discussed here. Therefore I have to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.