1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

New to this..

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Charizard147, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Charizard147

Charizard147 New Member

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone could help me out with how to get people to battle / also how to do wifi battling and such. I cant really say im that good but i really enjoyed making teams. If you have the time and patience to help me out that'd be great. Thanks :529:

2. arbiter7x

arbiter7x Brock Obama

Go to the competitve section and get someone to mentor you in this, or just go to Smogon University's website and read the guides. Smogon covers up to gen 4, so if you want gen 5 competitve you have to get mentored here in the forum, but the basics are msotly the same for gen 4 and 5 so do go to Smogon first.

oh, and get an avatar before ITS TOO LATE!!!!!!

3. Charizard147

Charizard147 New Member

Alright so smogon and then get mentored with gen 5 ****
    Aalright
    But whoa where do I get one of thOse?

4. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

You can pick from a large list of Pokémon Avatars, within the User CP, which is at the top of the page. There will be an option saying Edit Avatar, which will bring up the list.

Only Staff can change their Avatars to custom ones.

5. Rezzo

Rezzo Donkey Kong is here

Rub it in why don't you.