• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New version of "1, 2, 3" premieres March 4th - Reveals upcoming character returns

Ultra Beast Lover

Yay, Bonnie and Clemont are returning. The future is now thanks to science! Let's see that leaves Lillie, Serena, Cilan, Max, May even though I don't think she'll return, I'll count Brock, and Misty. I guess Tracey too but I choose to ignore him.

Jiffunk

Yay, Bonnie and Clemont are returning. The future is now thanks to science! Let's see that leaves Lillie, Serena, Cilan, Max, May even though I don't think she'll return, I'll count Brock, and Misty. I guess Tracey too but I choose to ignore him.
Brock already returned in the arceus specials

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
CLELEYYYYYYYYY

when tho

w h e n

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Serena I think is safe bet at this point, would like to see Misty and also Lillie's mohn subplot FINALLY resolved already. Might get a Wallace Cup with Lisia and Wallace so that means possibly another Dawn appearence and hopefully just hopefully, May
I'd do anything to see May again!
It sucks being an AG fan, we've gotten literally nothing! Some XY fans may have moaned about no Serena/Clemont up to now but at least they had Korrina! Drake was the only AG character so far and he was just an over glorified cameo, not an PWC opponent Even Sceptile was excluded from the lab episode... :/

Also if somebody tries to be smart, Wallace technically doesn't count as he didn't even appear until DP.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Serena doesnt fit with Journey's ew artstyle.
I understand why the writers don't include her in this series.

But hope that Greninja will come back since the Pokemon are not affected by this artstyle

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Serena doesnt fit with Journey's ew artstyle.
I understand why the writers don't include her in this series.

But hope that Greninja will come back since the Pokemon are not affected by this artstyle
I know you don't like the newer artstyle but I'm not sure Serena would change THAT much
I feel like the most recent a character is, the less it changes... Bonnie looks identical for example and they even reused XY footage for Korrina
I think the only significant change will be that smile with the little teeth that became more common lately(but was a part of Sugimori style since like BW)

Teravolt

I know you don't like the newer artstyle but I'm not sure Serena would change THAT much
I feel like the most recent a character is, the less it changes... Bonnie looks identical for example and they even reused XY footage for Korrina
I think the only significant change will be that smile with the little teeth that became more common lately(but was a part of Sugimori style since like BW)
I don’t see anything wrong with Journeys’ art style. Maybe that’s because I’ve seen other anime and games with similar styles.
3LsYHKG.jpg

Teravolt

N550xjg9Lq0WRXG0Ij0gpq0nONlaRXBIViMafrRMSIDrT4e0_L3k4aYcOHPTrnq2PiU-j_i8yEjYfA=s640-nd-v1

And just today i reached the point where Lisia appears in ORAS when i played Delta Emerald.
Lisia is a goddess. I love her.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Lisia debuting is nice. Love when they use characters that have yet to appear even after their generation is over. The Lumiose siblings and Wallace returning are also welcomed.

Jangobadass

Surprise!
Here's to old friends coming back for more! :D

Because I get the feeling we'll be seeing a LOT of old characters this year ;)

I want Serena to appear as redemption from how terribly she was handled in XY. If they keep the hypebait of her crush (not the crush itself) to a minimum then it would be fine imo. I just want to see if she grew more as a character and improved on her performances and battling.
Right? She grew over the course of XY, but all anyone cares about is her crush on Ash... :(

Especially since the mature, smarter Ash from XY is gone...

Last edited:
Just seen on Twitter and confirmed via Serebii's main website:

PM2022's 4th opening will debut on March 4th 2022 and leaked photos reveal Bonnie and Clemont will officially be the next companions to return, as well as Wallace from the Wallace Cup.

Thoughts?
Ok I had a dream that Bonnie and Clemont were returning

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
I am almost certain they stated at the start that the show runners wanted 123 as the main theme throughout the entire series so people acting surprised its the theme for the fourth time is kinda weird

They said the song would be "rearranged and sung by a variety of artists and singers", but not that it would stay the OP the ENTIRE series.

https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pocketmonster/news/index.html#217572

We're Revealing Info on the Opening Theme!!

The opening theme for the new series "Pocket Monsters"
is produced, written, composed and arranged by music creator "Mafumafu",
who is extremely popular online on sites such as YouTube.

The official Mafumafu website

A variety of artists and singers will be rearranging and singing this Mafumafu song, one after another!
The first to sing this song is "After the Rain (Soraru x Mafumafu)", a duo Mafumafu formed with "Soraru", another artist extremely popular online!
This opening theme that's being performed by a duo whose biggest fans consider the "ultimate duo"
will no doubt liven up this new series featuring double protagonists!!

The official After the Rain website

We'll announce more intriguing info in the future, including the song's title!
Don't miss out on the news!