• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New version of "1, 2, 3" premieres March 4th - Reveals upcoming character returns

RafaSceptile

Honestly, unlike the most here, I do not mind Ash losing the Kalos League anymore. It was a close match. And I feel like he wasnt disappointed himself either. Like Alain pointed out himself, he felt like he never really won from Ash. Like let it go, has been 6 years. You can have your opinion, but why putting your energy in something that you cant change anymore?
Ash losing the Kalos league was not the main problem, it is how it happened, which was a result of bad writing of the Kalos League, a super rushed arc event and a bad way of portrait Ash and Alain's rivalry.

The way the anime also hyped this battle during the previous weeks doesn't help either.

Last edited:

DayQuil95

Society if a frog had beaten a dragon:
society-if-meme-template-2wrfj.jpg

He was sidetracked by Serena?

You can't sidetrack a guy with a one-track mindset like him.
Ash postponing his gym for her.
He never did that for anyone else.
Ash definitely feels something for Serena

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Ash postponing his gym for her.
He never did that for anyone else.
Ash definitely feels something for Serena
Well, I'm not sure that's much of a sidetrack because previous girls did the same thing.

And XY was also the same series where offscreen training began to happen (Hawlucha learning the very convenient X-Scissor), and there's also the wonky passage of time, so the writers could have made Ash do so much training in saint Offscreen Land.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Honestly, unlike the most here, I do not mind Ash losing the Kalos League anymore. It was a close match. And I feel like he wasnt disappointed himself either.
tbh Ash didn't really look like he was devastated during Unova either, even though he should've been crying his eyes out and screaming in despair at his utterly embarrassing loss against Cameron.
Like Alain pointed out himself, he felt like he never really won from Ash.
It doesn't matter how Alain feels, the fact of the matter is that he rushed through Kalos in record time and beat Ash regardless.
Like let it go, has been 6 years. You can have your opinion, but why putting your energy in something that you cant change anymore?
Because moaning and complaining about the past is what we do best!

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
Honestly, unlike the most here, I do not mind Ash losing the Kalos League anymore. It was a close match. And I feel like he wasnt disappointed himself either. Like Alain pointed out himself, he felt like he never really won from Ash. Like let it go, has been 6 years. You can have your opinion, but why putting your energy in something that you cant change anymore?

Oh finally, I thought I was the ONLY one who felt this way!