• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New version of "1, 2, 3" premieres March 4th - Reveals upcoming character returns

4 out of the ten confirmed episodes for this year have returns, not to mention the Arceus specials

Plus about six episodes of human character returns for the future, not to mention one Pokemon return (not confirmed, but why else would it be in the opening?)

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Pokemon Journeys must be performimg really poorly if they're pandering to nostalgia and past characters THIS much
That's basically all what they rely on in Journeys. All the hype here come from past series' references

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Pokemon Journeys must be performimg really poorly if they're pandering to nostalgia and past characters THIS much
That isn’t the case at all.

kickachu

Momentai!
Question think Greninja will come back permanently it been 5 years and the vines should hopefully be stopped by now and also still think they'll do a surprise catch for the boys like reveal a gen 9 pokemon that hasn't been discovered yet or evolution Branch

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
Im pretty sure I would know if James caught a Morpeko, I mean after all I just rewatched the last seven months of the show

just joking about how it went MIA
James didn't catch a morpeko, he caught a hateful black hole filled with hate, rage, and spite

Took 99 episodes for a proper morpeko to debut and that's nigh-unthinkable for a pikaclone

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
The series has been like this from the start, they are revisiting regions and meetings characters again, I don't see how this is pandering when they have always been doing this, even if they are doing this more now since its the culmination of the series.

So about Goh, was his Hoothoot and error? it wasn't with his Johto mons in the opening, maybe I missed it.

Shame that Greninja comes back to possibly do something while my guy Quilava doesn't come back to evolve.

Martinat388

He did the thing!
Ok, I haven't watched in a while, but I heard there's a new opening, so all I have to say is:
LET'S GO! GRENINJA IS FINALLY BACK!
I don't even care what they do, I don't care whether he defeats Charizard or not, as long as he isn't executed poorly, I'm satisfied.
Same goes for Paul and Clemont/Bonnie