• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New version of "1, 2, 3" premieres March 4th - Reveals upcoming character returns

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
Was Koharu doing a contest or showcase ?

Also, the headgear Serena's eevee used. Cheeky.

Paul is back. Waiting to see if it's a gimmick less battle or they gave him something (Mega Aggron isn't really something that I'd like to see).

Greninja is back too. Probably against Diantha. Although it does reduces the pool of characters which will fight in master class.

Hope Kiawe and Lana are better in this return than earlier one.

Last edited:

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
In my opinion it is a contest, since we see Lysia and the gen 3 champion (forgot its name) which do contests in the anime

Master Pikachu 11

Paul is back. Waiting to see if it's a gimmick less battle or they gave him something (Mega Aggron isn't really something that I'd like to see).

Greninja is back too. Probably against Diantha. Although it does reduces the pool of characters which will fight in master class.

Hope Kiawe and Lana are better in this return than earlier one.
She is doing a contest. She is wearing the same uniform that May wore in the games

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
Even though it's Journeys my expectations are high.

Lana would be great to return with Vaporeon and Phione (egg give from the Manaphy she was supposed to find).
Kiawe with a Hisuian Arcanine would be a perfect match, but no idea how that could happen.
Mallow could officially reunite and catch Shaymin.
Sophocles could officially own Ampharos now.
Lillie could evolve Shiron.
Iris could return with Garchomp and Goodra/Hisuian Goodra.
Paul should return with a Gen 8 Pokemon. Urshifu would be great for him but the Project Mew guys have each one.
Give Pinchurchin to Clemont.

However I would love to get Dawn with Hisuian Typhlosion over everything else and finally put some justice on her returns :p

This opening has me sooo hyped!

DayQuil95

Even though it's Journeys my expectations are high.

Lana would be great to return with Vaporeon and Phione (egg give from the Manaphy she was supposed to find).
Kiawe with a Hisuian Arcanine would be a perfect match, but no idea how that could happen.
Mallow could officially reunite and catch Shaymin.
Sophocles could officially own Ampharos now.
Lillie could evolve Shiron.
Iris could return with Garchomp and Goodra/Hisuian Goodra.
Paul should return with a Gen 8 Pokemon. Urshifu would be great for him but the Project Mew guys have each one.
Give Pinchurchin to Clemont.

However I would love to get Dawn with Hisuian Typhlosion over everything else and finally put some justice on her returns :p

This opening has me sooo hyped!
Hisuian Typhlosion is literally perfect for Dawn, also fits with the personality of it when it was still a Cyndaquil.

KukuiFanatic501

Maybe she’s attempting both contests and showcases?

Contests don’t have the Pokémon themselves dressing up IIRC, so her using the same headgear on her Eevee as Serena did might imply she’s attempting a showcase (god no to them coming back :( please spare us).

On the other hand, one simple headgear would probably be fine to use in contests, and she’s wearing Mays ORAS contest dress.

So who knows. Maybe trying both or just contests.

DayQuil95

Ah yes, Dawn, well-known spiritualist and studier of the mystics

What's next, Ash's oshawott evolves into an edgelord because that's what Ash is well-known for in badfics?
Unless you want to count her lack of development in Journeys as being dead-inside, that's not what I'm talking about. Hisuian Typhlosion feels more feminine and graceful than OG Typhlosion, to the point it would fit right within her roster of Pokémon, a creature that looks very harmless, but actually is very dangerous and powerful, similar to her doing good in both contests and battles.
And there's Mamoswine, but I ain't complaining about it.

Swift4Sweeper

Author Trainer
So with Paul’s return and another battle with him against Ash an almost certainty, who do you think Paul will use in a (presumably) 3v3 battle?

Personally I would like to see him use Torterra, Honchkrow, and Ursaring. Seeing as I don’t think Ash will use Infernape, I don’t see Paul using Electivire, so I do see him using Pokémon Ash has either never defeated or has had a rough time trying to defeat. Thoughts?

KukuiFanatic501

So with Paul’s return and another battle with him against Ash an almost certainty, who do you think Paul will use in a (presumably) 3v3 battle?

Personally I would like to see him use Torterra, Honchkrow, and Ursaring. Seeing as I don’t think Ash will use Infernape, I don’t see Paul using Electivire, so I do see him using Pokémon Ash has either never defeated or has had a rough time trying to defeat. Thoughts?
The problem though is that it’s been years since Ash and Paul last saw each other. I highly highly doubt Paul would be using the same Pokémon from DP.

In fact wasn’t it said somewhere in DP that Paul and Ash more or less do the same thing? Go to different regions, setting up new teams?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
We all know you didn't watch SM but c'mon, it is literally the first episode
unknown.png
This is why you really shouldn’t skip series. You’d likely miss details like this and be stuck with laughable ignorance that people will likely mock you for.