• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Wobba Moves

shooting star

Leaving SPPF! G'bye!
I'm not a fan of wobbufett, and i'm not at all good with the wobby tecnique (i almost lost against a wild, 10 level lower venonat with him) but i decided to make this thread anyway. Here you can post moves that you think would make wobbufett even better. I would say encore (well, thats possible to get through wynaut, but anyway), follow me and taunt. Any more ideas?

PumpedAaron

Bodybuilder Trainer
I was thinking of Attract, lol for fun at least.

shooting star

Leaving SPPF! G'bye!
Lol, it is fun. I would have to agree with Attract, Toxic, Swagger, Flatter, Confuse Ray, Will-o-Wisp, Hail, or Sandstorm. Major uberness.
I dont agree with hail and sandstorm, they dont fit the style. Explosion is a directly damaging move so that would not fit either. But i like my idea with follow me and taunt. Ingrain would also be nice.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
It would be cool to see Wobbuffet learn something like Future Sight or Psybeam.

More annoying moves I guess, like:

- Attract (I really don't know how you could fall in love with it, but it works :D )
- Confuse Ray (Encores you to death, then confuses you for the overkill :D )
- Memento (Last resort move. Yay :p )
- Tickle (For those who doesn't wanna die to Memento. Wee)
- Reflect/Light Screen (Psf :p )
- Tail Whip (For fun. Haha)

And more!

♪Crystal Mew♪

Mr. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
giving an uber OHKOs and lock on would be like giving a mass murderist an AK-47 and a get out of jail free card

Aviano

I dropped my balls
banette's shadowball > wobbufet :p

Future Sight wouldn't be that ridiculous, but it's n attack move, so it's probally not gonna happen

Sarukarisha

Retiring
It should have atleast confusion, It's psychic for goodness sake! But Wobbufet is really good with the counter, mirror coat, encore, and ? moveset but memento and future site with confuse ray would be nice

◘Ins0mnIac◘

Supreme Overlord
^and destiny bond

Refresh or Recover would make Wobuffet better....