• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Year 2014 Thread

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
2013 was perhaps the suckiest year I have had to date. Lots of downs, with a few bright spots. Towards the end it finally started to swing for the better, so here's to that. My plan for next year to continue the upswing, not go back into a tail spin. Graduating woudl be nice, but not sure that is happening, for a host of reason.s

TaurosRicardo

2013 was a scary year for me. I had to do my senior paper, graduation from high school, and go to college. I didn't pay for orientation at a university so I had to go to a community college. I want life to slow down a bit. I am not ready to grow up.

★Shiny Sylveon★

Time flies...
Scientists said that every few years, the time becomes shorter, I think.
2013, gonna miss you, and my teacher, gonna miss havin you as our teacher.
Year 6 here i come!
Pokemon, in the last few months, has been great, now I'm gonna experience a new year.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Wow, it's already morning of New Year's eve here and time really flies. Don't know yet how we'll greet the New Year but we'll be doing it. Another year's come to pass, but I have to remain optimistic this coming year, despite the many challenges that wait for us.

Happy New Year everyone!

Sohryu

Be a Man!
I wish a happy new year to everyone on SPPF, and I hope all of you have a wonderful day to remember. I won't have a happy day to remember; Rather one to laugh. Tomorrow will be extremely alone and morbid and sad and AGH!!! I'll pass the new year alone. But even so, I want to have "a day!", a day to laugh. Wish me good luck...
And happy new year to everyone here, again!

Queequeg

*looks at the clock and sees it's 12:23*

"Oh, guess that happened huh"

Cherche

Banned
Wow, time has passed so quickly. Anyways, 2013 has been arguably the worst year for me, despite a lot of upsides.

Happy New Year, everyone!

Is it just me or does every year get quicker and quicker?

Anyways, I'm really glad 2013 is almost over. I've had more bad things happen than good things. Hopefully 2014 will be better, though I doubt it will be. XD

Happy New Year everybody! :3

Prelude

Prelude
i hate people who wait for a new year to start making resolutions

if you want to improve yourself then just ****ing do it

MosuGoji

RIP Jared

Just going to be another year for me, aside from that new Godzilla movie coming out.

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
2014 confirmed!

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
2013 was just another year for me, but it went by relatively fast. Not the best year for me, but not the worst either.

Bring on 2014.

Vernikova

Champion
i hate people who wait for a new year to start making resolutions

if you want to improve yourself then just ****ing do it

No.

Anyway, I have a sppf resolution this year: to be slightly more active and contribute to discussions more in some sections. I've been trying to that already but I've gotten to a slow start. At least it's a start though.

TheEliteEmpoleon

This year went by too quick! It was a good year for me, though I would take back some of the things I did. I'm really looking forward to 2014. Happy new year to everyone!

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
It's hard to believe that 2013 is nearing an end.

Nothing about this year was bad or good, but rather it was a very busy one for me. Lots of work to do, homework assignments, projects, etc. Other than that, it felt like any other year.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
One thing about 2013 I never understood where the **** is my jetpack?