• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Year 2014 Thread

Charoshi

Charmander is best
2013 started out with a whimper and ended with a bang. Hard to believe my year turned out so well. Had a hell of a night.

Here's hoping for more fun in 2014.

Happy New Year SPPF!!

Nightblind249

I spent my new years eve sleeping so I could go to work at 5 a.m today -.-' it doesn't feel like a whole years worth of sleep through..... hopefully I can stay up 14-15

Nulava

Banned
[Size=+2]Happy New Year!
2014 We Here Baby!!!
[/Size]

Here's My New Year's Resolutions:
  • Get my Driver's License
  • Go to College and Major in Nursing
  • Get with this Girl I like at my Job

Hopefully I will accomplish these's goals at the end of the year. :)

-Nator-

Although it's the 2nd of January in most places now, there's still an hour of New Year's Day here!

Happy New Year!
Better late than never. ._.

fitzy909

Just another guy
I can't believe that 2013 has gone already. It still feels like it is September. Now I have to make sure I don't write the date as 2013, which I inevitably will. Oh well 2014 should be good.

blackterminator3

2013 was a good year for me but 2012 was a better year for me. But I do feel like 2014 will bring on more challenges and paths that lead that way.

Here is my goals for this year:
Get into Acting School
Get Better In Graphic Arts
Try to be on here more often
Try some new food
Try to keep being positive
Try to get a new job.

By the way sorry for being late. Happy New Year everyone. :)

Bush Clown

Lucario Boy
Happy New Year everyone. ;)
I had a great 2013, hope everyone did.

Doovid

Follow me on Faceblr
My resolution was to atleast *try* to pass class, but that's not been working out.