• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Years Pokemon Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
Another clip show? Yeah, I am glad to see more about N episode later :D

RickHoenn

Banned
Sounds interesting. Looking forward to more N Chapter spoilers!! :p

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Oh another clip show? At least we'll see new stuff.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
[IMG139]http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae32/Playerking95/NYRSSpecial_1_zps5b5c8062.png[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae32/Playerking95/NWRSSpecial_2_zps9df27be1.png[/IMG139]

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
[IMG139]http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae32/Playerking95/NYRSSpecial_1_zps5b5c8062.png[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae32/Playerking95/NWRSSpecial_2_zps9df27be1.png[/IMG139]

Great.... xD

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013
Verily, that Magikarp is so majestic and beautiful...

Oh, you mean Ash and Pikachu?! Yeah, they're alright.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
At least it isn't Team Rocket again. WOuld have been cool to see Freddy there along with Ash "interviewing" him

BlueDragonfangirl

At least it isn't Team Rocket again. WOuld have been cool to see Freddy there along with Ash "interviewing" him

I would have liked Ash and Team Rocket to do this, it could have been funny with comical Team Rocket in it. Either way I'm confused by this special, whats it about again?

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I would have liked Ash and Team Rocket to do this, it could have been funny with comical Team Rocket in it. Either way I'm confused by this special, whats it about again?

It's about Ash and Pikachu showing us scenes that they've found funny. I'm not sure if it's just Best Wishes or overall though.

We'll also seen Episode N stuff and Movie 16 info.

Pokemon Smash just showed some episodes that Ash and co. will talk about.

The one where Ash is turned into a Pikachu, one where a Hitmonlee and I think an Electabuzz dress up as women and an episode where Team Rocket get their hair cut, I think by a Scyther.

Last edited:

I am just wondering something. Do you like TR or not? Because in one post recently you complain about how they should be back in Kanto and not take away screen time from every other character and now you're saying you actually want to see them. :/

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Wow, I can't wait for this! After a long break, well for me it was and this should show some funny/memorable clips featuring Satoshi/Ash and Pikachu.

Also, hopefully we get some new previews on next episode the league, Episode N, movie 16 and maybe for the Pikachu short?

Yay, thanks! It looks so fun~! Nice background, Satoshi/Ash looks cool and Pikachu's looking so cute too.

BlueDragonfangirl

Isn't it weird how they are showing clips from all the way back to Kanto with BW series looking like this with its new animationXD

*~Silver*~

Hmm.... I might just watch that... xD I don't really keep up with the airing of episodes anymore because I'm not enjoying them quite as much, but I always watch them online later. xD
That comes on tomorrow..... How early? xD

Janovy

Banned
So, new information on episode N and Genesect movie? Sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.