• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Years Pokemon Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

BlueDragonfangirl

That's the reason I think I might actually watch it... xD

You want kids to be sadXD

Yah man, the newer series doesn't even talk about Misty, when they show her in the clip show they'll be like "Hey, an Iris clone!"

You want kids to be sadXD

Yah man, the newer series doesn't even talk about Misty, when they show her in the clip show they'll be like "Hey, an Iris clone!"

I can't say that wasn't hilarious. Irony much? :D

It'll be odd with the voice actor change and all though. xD

The dubbed version's going to be interesting in that respect. I can imagine a kid going, "What's with Ash's voice?" and then the next one going, "What's with Team Rocket's voices?" XD.

It'll be interesting to see how TPCi approaches this episode, either choosing to skip it, or air it using the English dub by 4Kids for any of the clips from Kanto to the Early BF arc. I'd like to see it anyway: would be nice to see the list of moments from the different sagas regardless. :)

Last edited:

*~Silver*~

I can't say that wasn't hilarious. Irony much? :D

The dubbed version's going to be interesting in that respect. I can imagine a kid going, "What's with Ash's voice?" and then the next one going, "What's with Team Rocket's voices?" XD.

It'll be interesting to see how TPCi approaches this episode, skipping it or airing it using the English dub by 4Kids for any of the clips from Kanto to the Early BF arc.

Exactly. xD Those little kids who watch only the newer episodes will be amazed to find that Team Rocket was once actually funny. xD

Exactly. xD Those little kids who watch only the newer episodes will be amazed to find that Team Rocket was once actually funny. xD

ROFL. They'll be shocked seeing that Team Rocket didn't always used to be so serious.

BlueDragonfangirl

Every thing will be different for them seeing these clips, they'll think Ash looks weird in the older shows now thats ironyXD

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
What if they see Kingler?
Theyll be all like, wtf is that Pokemon?? xD

Agreed. Different Pokemon, different characters, different personalities for some of the characters, and different voices for the characters until the BF arc (assuming TPCi doesn't skip this episode in the dub, which is hopefully not the case), kids will be pretty confused but at the same time intrigued lol.

BlueDragonfangirl

Than they'll really will need a whos that Pokemon segment, only a really long one this timeXD

rocky505

Wasn't Kingler in one of the first BW2 episodes though?

Than they'll really will need a whos that Pokemon segment, only a really long one this timeXD

Who's that Pokemon?
It's Kingler!

Who's that Pokemon?
It's Psyduck!

Who's that Pokemon?
It's asdfjkl;!

[1 hr 30 min in due to excess Pokemon overload]

Who's...*pants*...that *pants*...Poke...*curse words fly everywhere*

XD.

I don't think so, but Kingler has been featured with all of Ash's other Pokemon at the Oak lab in the BW2 series intro.

BlueDragonfangirl

They had a few of the older Pokemon in the first few episodes of Best Wishes 2 with Ash saying the names but that doesn't say much and we didn't see any of Ash's older Pokemon I think which is what will be seeing through all the clips and comedy Team Rocket, boy will that be weird.

HAHA longest Whos that Pokemon everXD

They had a few of the older Pokemon in the first few episodes of Best Wishes 2 with Ash saying the names but that doesn't say much and we didn't see any of Ash's older Pokemon I think which is what will be seeing through all the clips and comedy Team Rocket, boy will that be weird.

HAHA longest Whos that Pokemon everXD

Yeah, I think my memory's blurred about seeing Kingler tbh. I only remembered seeing him in the intro for BW2 haha. It doesn't say much indeed lol.

Longest WTP ever! lol. :)

Honeyichigo

The manliest
Given that the clip shows from AG and DP were skipped in the dub, I don't think this is going to be dubbed either, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.