• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Years Pokemon Special

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I was thinking that some people did happen to find them funny. ._.

but think what you will. xD

Oh, I'm sure they are people that find it funny. I find it annoying and think that were funnier moments to choose from. My opinion of course. Dawn was the funniest character of DP. And Conway. My opinion of course.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Oh, I'm sure they are people that find it funny. I find it annoying and think that were funnier moments to choose from. My opinion of course. Dawn was the funniest character of DP. And Conway. My opinion of course.

Conway was a stalker (Who people just love to compare to me >3>...)

and yes I agree, he was funnier. However its an akward type of funny, which some people don't like ._...Trust me, I laughed my head off at something I thought was akward and creepy, but some else just couldn't bring themselves to laugh at it at all. ._. They kept correcting it as "akward" >3>..

Not so surprising. It's arguably one of the least popular seasons (other than Johto).

Wow, you just called my two favorite arcs in the entire anime so far least popular. Well, there goes my hopes for them being included in the special. xD.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
The New Years special only showed like 5 clips from random epsiodes. It wasn't meant to be a retrospective of the whole show.

The New Years special only showed like 5 clips from random epsiodes. It wasn't meant to be a retrospective of the whole show.

That does make sense when you put it that way. I'll check it out in a few days. XD.

I'm upset we didn't get more information on Episode N. The first 5 minutes that we saw we basically already knew about. We should have gotten a Looker scene or a Charizard scene.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
That does make sense when you put it that way. I'll check it out in a few days. XD.

Believe me, its nothing special. It just showed randoms stuff from old episodes like Tracey's Sycther giving TR a haircut, Ash in the giant apple disguise when they were trying to wake up Snorlax, some random DP clips of a Hippopotas and some recent Best Wishes scenes.

I don't know why people care what was shown, it was nothing important.

Believe me, its nothing special. It just showed randoms stuff from old episodes like Tracey's Sycther giving TR a haircut, Ash in the giant apple disguise when they were trying to wake up Snorlax, some random DP clips of a Hippopotas and some recent Best Wishes scenes.

They should have had more audience participation. Have the audience vote for their favorite episode, movie, character, etc. I'd love to see what the results of that vote would be. We would get to see what the Japanese kids like. Maybe they are saving that for the last season or 20th anniversary.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
They should have had more audience participation. Have the audience vote for their favorite episode, movie, character, etc. I'd love to see what the results of that vote would be. We would get to see what the Japanese kids like. Maybe they are saving that for the last season or 20th anniversary.

It was a short New Years special, they do this every year.

Didn't they have a "Top scenes from the movies" special a little while ago with Team Rocket hosting? And even there they just picked random scenes from the movies.

It was a short New Years special, they do this every year.

Didn't they have a "Top scenes from the movies" special a little while ago with Team Rocket hosting? And even there they just picked random scenes from the movies.

I don't know why they choose random scenes all the time. They should have the writers' favorite or the audience favorite to change things up. I thought they had a vote to see which movie viewers wanted to see again and Movie 14 won (I don't know how it won) but I guess since it was the most recent, most people remembered it.

Got it. Thanks for the jist of this episode haha.

Venusaur Master

ProtoPrimeX
I'm upset we didn't get more information on Episode N. The first 5 minutes that we saw we basically already knew about. We should have gotten a Looker scene or a Charizard scene.

Your completely right, looks like the next bit of information we wont get until the smash episode on the 13th or maybe a small cameo in a episode preview on thursday.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
I thought they had a vote to see which movie viewers wanted to see again and Movie 14 won (I don't know how it won) but I guess since it was the most recent, most people remembered it.

It was a vote for which of the two versions of movie 14 viewers wanted to see. The Reshiram movie won.

Status
Not open for further replies.