• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"New" YouTube layout?

Newish YouTube layout?

• I really like it!

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • It gives me AIDs

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • I don't really care, either way.

Votes: 27 51.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Mister_SGG

It's been out for a while now, but YouTube has a new design, and I want to know your opinions on it.

Personally, I think it's ****. To block somebody you have to add them as a friend first, then block them. The channels look completely f*cked now. And YouTube removed the ability to use the old homepage.

I'm done ranting, What about you?

Larry

I don't mind the home page but you're right about the channels, they're trash.

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
What Larry said.
The home page is eeeeeh, I mean I can live with that change, but the channels were a stupid move on their part. I am forever keeping my channel the same.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
I know it's retro faggery to moan about it but GAWWWD.

There's no need for all the constant changes they make to the site IMO and I've always liked it the way it was. Chances of them changing it again later are close to one million so I'll just shut up now.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I kinda like the fact that you can only see your subscriptions uploads, but we don't need to see what they've commented on or who they subbed to ect. and yeah the new channels suck which is why I'm still holding on to my old one. Overall it's pretty bad.

Geekachu

I think it's fine. I don't really mind site changes so much as long as they retain the familiarity of the old one. The iPhone formatted site looks very nice too. These are mainly for aesthetic reasons, as I can't say much about the user functions - unless I want to upload some videos, I see no point in using my account.

Vernikova

Champion
I like it. There's nothing wrong with it for me. I think that the design is a lot better than the old design.

I don't really care. I only ever use my Youtube account to like/dislike and favorite videos, and I'm kinda glad for the background color change since white was always too bright for my sensitive eyes. Overall it looks nice, but from what I've heard, functionality is meh.

DannyB01

Well-Known Trader
It still plays videos as well as ever so makes no difference to me.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
I don't really care. Then again, I rarely look at channel pages and I don't use Youtube as a social thing, so it doesn't affect me as much.

Crystal Clair

I'm just really disgusted that they got rid of the ability to remove video notifications by pressing the X. It's like they really are goin backwards. Now I have to rely heavily on playlists and accessing them was such a pain that I made a separate icon on my bookmarks toolbar just to get there.

G50

No longer posting
I cannot stand the new Youtube layout. I can't even view comments on a seperate page, and they disappear easily. Finding channel comments takes longer than before. Some videos you can't even open in another window. Much more lagging involved with the videos.

I cannot stand the new Youtube layout. I can't even view comments on a seperate page, and they disappear easily. Finding channel comments takes longer than before. Some videos you can't even open in another window. Much more lagging involved with the videos.

G50 literally whines about not being able to read the fine examples of literature contained within youtube comments.