• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Newb here!

Comet_Dance

Look Me in the Eyes!
Hi, I'm Comet_Dance and these forums are all new to me! I'd like to be called Comet_Dance, Dancey, Comet, or just Com if you have to.
I collect shinies (Random or MMing is the way I do it) and throughout all my pokemon games (I'm actualy only talking about the DS games, not the GBA games) I have 19 shinies! The game where I have the most shinies is White.

I love Umbreon and all of the other Eeveelutions, but Umbreon has too be my fav!

Meowth City

Staff member
Hello and welcome to Serebii,

I love Umbreon too, especially shiny Umbreon.
Hope you enjoy your time here and I like your name too.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Welcome to Serebii Forums!

Comet_Dance

Look Me in the Eyes!
Thanks for the welcome everyone! I really love this site.