• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Newbie Help Topic and FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levski

Josh trainer
RaZoR LeAf said:
Tank - A pokemon with high attack or defence. Difficult to take down.
You meant with high Special Defence not Attack, right?

Last edited:

Ash's Pika Pal

some have to let go
I have a question, when I tryed to put a banner into my sig, all that came up was a small white box with a red x in it. How come it won't show my banner?

tylerH

Inactive d00d
that happened to me earlier.i think it's cause something's wrong with the forums and that it won't let new pics in.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Prof. 9 Are you serious? What does LIEK look LIKE?

Ash's Pika Pal It's a Jpeg, not an Ipeg. And since this is coming directly from the bulbagarden server, you may want to consider giving credit.

tylerH "www.ezgraphicstudio.com/uploads/83242beaa3.xcf" is not an image. That's why nothing shows up in your sig.

Hakura May

Xin Nian Dao!
Just curious, and sorry if this has been answered before. How do you halve/split apart images so that they can fit in your sig without breaking the rules? Or do you need a program like Photoshop or something like that?

Sorry if I'm being annoying in a way. >_< But I would like it to be answered, or at least give me a link to where the answer lies. ^_^;

Virtual Headache

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hakura May said:
Just curious, and sorry if this has been answered before. How do you halve/split apart images so that they can fit in your sig without breaking the rules? Or do you need a program like Photoshop or something like that?

Sorry if I'm being annoying in a way. >_< But I would like it to be answered, or at least give me a link to where the answer lies. ^_^;
You need a graphics program to do that.
It isn't too difficult though ;)
Ash's Pika Pal said:
I put in Jpeg and it's still not working.
Use this: http://www.bulbagarden.net/pokemoncreations/sova/graphics/lucariobanner.jpg

Hakura May

Xin Nian Dao!
Virtual Headache said:
You need a graphics program to do that.
It isn't too difficult though

Darn. X.x Well, would it work in GIMP, since I may be getting it? And if so, how? Or would you rather me delete this and I'll ask the Programming Help forum or something like that? ^^;;

Err... Okay. Thanks for the offer, and I'll keep it in mind. ^__^'

Pika Egg

Veteran newbie ^_^
(I couldn't think of a better place to post this, and this topic does talk about post count, etc.)

I noticed something kinda odd about my post count... According to my profile, I've made 30 posts total, but when I checked the individual posts, I had 28 in the RMT section, 10 in the D/P section, and a few others elsewhere. Unless I'm horribly mistaken and blind, posts in the RMT and D/P sections count towards the total number of posts.

So why is there a difference between the post count shown and the actual number of posts?

Update: I just posted something in the RMT section and my post count didn't change....odd....

Update2: Ok, now it says RMT doesn't count. Mystery solved lol

Last edited:

Ash's Pika Pal

some have to let go
How come when I needed to edit my title in the Pokemon anime section, it will show the edited part when you go into the topic, but when you leave it the edited part won't show?

Last edited:

Virtual Headache

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Ash's Pika Pal said:
How come when I needed to edit my title in the anime section, it will show the edited part when you go into the topic, but when you leave it the edited part won't show?
You can't edit the title of thread, only mods can.
You can however edit the title of a post, that's what you have done.

Ash's Pika Pal

some have to let go
All thanks anyway, the reason I asked was because I needed to put spoiler beside the title and I forgot. And the reason I can't put a spoiler tag is because the spoiler was part of a poll choice.

Dark Aerodactyl

i am not a spammer
Thank you razor leaf. But I don't understand this about Trainer Cards. Do I need any program to make them?, photoshop?

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Dark Aerodactyl said:
Thank you razor leaf. But I don't understand this about Trainer Cards. Do I need any program to make them?, photoshop?

Paint is enough. If you don't understand how to make Trainer Cards, then don't try. Get someone else to make them for you, and ask them to teach you. This is just a basic guide because so many people continue to ask about it.

Dark Aerodactyl

i am not a spammer
Oh thanks. Only one question. How to make poke poll(questionare)

Which is better pokemon?
o Rhydon
o Aggron

How to make that?

Status
Not open for further replies.