• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Newbie Help Topic and FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

megapika100

erm do i have to?
erm.. i cant upload any pics because of the box on the bottom says i cant admins make it so i can post attachments

Angeling

true love
erm.. i cant upload any pics because of the box on the bottom says i cant admins make it so i can post attachments
It might be due to your public usergroups. Try joining one in User CP.

SilverFlame: I think that also depends on your public usergroups too. Check one out and then try again.

I'm sure I know the answer to this but with the report button, I can report someone's usertitle, signature, etc. but I would have to state that, right? Because I think I read that somewhere, I just can't remember where.

shaked

i have a problem.
when i post a response or post new topice,i don't see my signature.
what i need to do?
and more something.
i have a guide of daimond and pearl.(i maded).
where i can to post him?

i have a problem.
when i post a response or post new topice,i don't see my signature.
what i need to do?
and more something.
i have a guide of daimond and pearl.(i maded).
where i can to post him?

1. For the "post quick reply" box, in the right-hand corner near the "Go Advanced" Button, there is a sentence that says, "Show your signature," make sure the box next to it is checked.
2. Discussion of cheating and guides here isn't allowed.

Can I just ask...

How many infraction points can you get before you are banned?

20 Points:- 1 Week Ban
40 Points:- 2 Week Ban
60 Points:- 1 Month Ban
80 Points:- 2 Month Ban
100 Points:- 3 Month Ban
130 Points:- PermaBan

Just note that even if an infraction expires during a ban, you are still banned. After 3 signature deletions, you're banned. You can check out this information under the rules.

My violations have expired, but they are still showing up. It is spamming, really unforgivable?

Are you talking about your infractions? Well, they'll do that. I've never gotten any but they will still show up but they will not be worth anything. I think they are more of just reminders.

Chelc

Yep. Your infractions will never go away. They'll always be there. Only staff members can see them, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.