• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Newbie Help Topic and FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virtual Headache

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Dark Aerodactyl said:
Oh thanks. Only one question. How to make poke poll(questionare)

Which is better pokemon?
o Rhydon
o Aggron

How to make that?
When you create a new thread there will be an option at the bottom called "Post a Poll".
Just tick the "Yes, post a poll with this thread" checkbox and create the thread.
You will be directed to a page with poll options then.

R

Risk Alchemist

Nice work. This has helped me a lot on this fourm!

Thanks RaZoR LeAf

lunamewtwo

Beginning Trainer
;201-m; ;355; ;222; ;107; ;munchlax; ;347; ;026; ;136; ;049; ;292; ;078; ;351-i; ;249; Ireally need help posting pictures

Prelude

Prelude
Don't abuse smileys like that.

Use
tags around the URL.

And some forums don't allow you to post pictures.

Kyrix

Glitch Hunting Freak
How can you make spoiler tags work? I keep trying and they won't sorry if this has been answered before but I couldn't find it

kitkit

Luffer of FMA
origanally posted by Josh : Not sure if it's done already, but is it possible to link to this thread from the user registration page? It'd probably help a bit if the first thing new members saw was this. :/ Because going from everything, it's not really the case atm.

i was wondering the same thing because im new it would help.

Angeling

true love
shiny charizard master said:
How can you make spoiler tags work? I keep trying and they won't sorry if this has been answered before but I couldn't find it
You just put: [noparse]
insert some text
[/noparse] into your post.

But why should you need to use it, unless you have some REAL spoilers. >>

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Sternklar Eefi said:
You just put: [spoiler="text"]insert some text[/spoiler] into your post.

[SPOIL]Text[/SPOIL] works just fine too.

Last edited:

HakuBlue

Up and away
Snow said:
i keep trying to make a pic in my sig but it whon't work i looked here but it still doesen't work help please.

Go on this site
Click on browse and select your picture, click "host it". Then just copy what's under the "hot links for forums (1)" and paste it onto your sig.

Put [img*] (link) [/img*]Minus the stars. The link is what the link of the pic is.

Status
Not open for further replies.