• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Newbie Help Topic and FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
you know when you did it when you paste it. Use the "direct link to image" one, not the hotlink one.

HakuBlue

Up and away
Snow said:
i don't get it urrg i have been trying forever can i just go to my sig and type down the url stuff?

If you give us the link/ url, we can give you the code for the image to be seen.

Angeling

true love
Snow said:
ok how do i do that?
Where did you upload your image? If you've uploaded it to an imagehosting site, give us the link that shows your image and put
between the link itself in your signature/posts.

Pikachu & Bonsly master said:
I use paint,and when I try to post images,There is a white background that is as big as the page in paint.
What do I do?
Did you resize the image in Paint first and upload it onto an imagehosting site? Make sure you clicked on a small black box on the end of the "white page" in Paint, and put it to the desired size and then do whatever you want.

Shadow_Latios

Boulder Trainer
you should have a faw of what the in game abreviations mean, such as the ontl one i could find that I could figure out :p

EQ - earthquake

Emerald Mewtwo

Worlds Collide!!!
I have some Difficulties with turning off the Invisible Mode, I even cleared the cookies & changed the forum skin as followed on the FAQs on post #4, but the invisible mode hasn't turned off.
Is there something that can be done?

Zora

perpetually tired
Note: I need this information to help reinforce an estimate in a Pokemon Debate.

What is the minimiun age to resister? (Like you must be at least _____ to join these forums)

Viper

LOZ:TP player
will some one explain sigs to me. i mean do you have to retype it each time? sorry i dont understand but im only 10 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.