• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Newbie here! Hey ^^

Mylabugz

Mylakip
I'm obviously new to the site. I haven't played too much pokemon.Although not to mention any names I know that meowth does NOT evolve into mew >.>

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
Welcome to Serebii! I hope you like it here! :D

That's alright, if you haven't played much Pokemon. Pokemon fans come in all shapes, sizes, and times. :)

The Light Ruler

Light of Ruin.......
Hey there! Welcome to Serebii!
If you want a friend, have any questions about the place, or just want someone to talk to, feel free to send me a FR or PM/VM me!

Mylabugz

Mylakip
Welcome to Serebii! I hope you like it here! :D

That's alright, if you haven't played much Pokemon. Pokemon fans come in all shapes, sizes, and times. :)

Thanks ^^ so I couldn't find on the rules saying anything about mentioning a certain famous video website or anybody on there. Can I do that? Not for advertising, but mentioning famous people on this video website. Also how do I find friends? I only know one person who plays pokemon and she doesn't have a 3ds so I would like to find someone who does just cause it be more fun.

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
I might want to check in with a Mod on that ^^; Because I'm not sure myself.

You can find friends through the Internet, on the PSS, or IRL. But, you said your IRL friend didn't have a 3DS, so I would look to the internet. This is a good place to start. Friends come randomly, so I can't really say 'how' you can find friends.

Mylabugz

Mylakip
Thanks Dark, and Symphony what is a PSS?

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
The Player Search System on Pokemon X or Pokemon Y. You can make friends pretty fast on there :3

Mylabugz

Mylakip
The Player Search System on Pokemon X or Pokemon Y. You can make friends pretty fast on there :3
Ooh I haven't had much luck with that. I got x. I know how to add friends if I have the code, but how do I add them if I find them on the PSS from trading with them or something.

Mylabugz

Mylakip
You have to add them from the 3DS friend list, then they must add your Friend Code so then you can trade and battle with each other.

That's the only way? Alright. Is there a part in some forum where people talk about recording their gameplay? I've been thinking about recording my pokemon gameplay just so I could learn and it be fun to do it with somebody.

Kuvario

I am who I am...because of them.
That's the only way? Alright. Is there a part in some forum where people talk about recording their gameplay? I've been thinking about recording my pokemon gameplay just so I could learn and it be fun to do it with somebody.

Yes it is. If you're talking about video capturing then no. There is a recent happenings threads here for XY to talk or catalog things that happened in-game. But otherwise no.

Mylabugz

Mylakip
Yes it is. If you're talking about video capturing then no. There is a recent happenings threads here for XY to talk or catalog things that happened in-game. But otherwise no.
Alrighty thank you.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
HI welcome to serebii! I know a lot of people are saying they can be your friends and i also can be your friend.

EonMaster101

"Let's go, partner!"
Welcome! I'd be happy to help you if you need any help or just chat. I can also give you tips on Pokémon and help with stuff around the forms.

Mylabugz

Mylakip
Thank you everyone for being my friend ^^ Nice to meets some Pokepeeps :D

Slowy

New and Improved
Hello there (I don't know whether or not to put down "fellow new guy/gal")! I wish to welcome you here! If you require any help from anyone, there're lots of members available here. If you wish to get my attention and/or communicate, please let me know, and I'll respond in kind. I hope you enjoy your time here like I am so far!