• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

(NEWBIE) Just saying hi! :3

Have you created/attempted to create, your own fake'dex?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Hey everyone, just wanted to pop in to say hello...
I figured I'd join the forums here to meet like minded people who enjoy playing/watching/collecting/creating anything and everything pokemon related

You can all call me Ty if you'd like XD i dun really care.
Not sure how active I'll be here, but I'll do my best to post now and then.

I'm currently working on my own Fake'Dex. I have the shape of my region all laid out, but i'm in need of a name for it, as well as the cities/towns/various characters that will be in it.
I've got most of my pokemon named, numbered and typed, and a good amount of them actually designed (I'd say 26 or so out of 154? the final number is subject to change)

I'd be really grateful if i could throw my ideas out there and get everyone's opinions on them, as well as some advice and ideas or even possibly some help with the remaining fakes to be designed.

I'm just unsure of where to post everything x__X; so if someone could point me in the direction of where i should go, that'd be awesome.

DarthVader

Hey, welcome to Serebii!

I'm the evil Darth Vader!

Bhatman

Chilled Hottie
Hello Welcome to Serebii!!

Have a wonderful time here :)

Well, for the fake dex, you should post them in the Fan Sprites section :D

Skydra

Or in other Fan Art sub-forums if you draw them on paper and scan them. I attempted a fakedex once. Welcome!

Thanks, everyone for the welcome! :D
And thank you Vshan and Skydra for the advice on where to post. :3
I'll be sure to get working on my fakedex thread asap.