• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Newbie of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
Well, I've talked to Sierra about this, and she said it sounded like a good idea.
In this thread, we willl decide on who is the newbie of the month. No, we don't have a list of the newbies or anything, but, geh. You could just observe the newbies who have joined that month, and post them here. Please, only one newbie per person. I will be hard to tally up the votes if there is more than one newbie per person. @_@ As the current month goes on, people will discuss newbies from the previous month. For an example, We will be starting with November, because December is not over yet,and November's "entries" are in. (Or, in simple form, we will be judging November's newbies in December, December's in January, and so on.)
Tallying will begin on the last day of the month after the one we voted on. (make any sense at all? any one understand? o.o
Assistant(s): Hermanator
Nov. '05: Kyukon/Midnight Eefi/ゆめ Eefi/Sternklar Eefi ;D
Dec. '05: Ben Kenobi ;D
Jan. '06: Evan/Neon Lite ;D
Feb. '06: Psycho/Akilah Imani ;D
Mar. '06: Cacophony ;D
Apr. '06: Sunkern ;D
May '06: Staryu ;D
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I personally think that the best newbie for November is Kyukon, because of intelligence, common sense, and such.

Last edited:

Mimori Kiryu

Agreed. Kyukon is definately my choice for the newbie of the month. Kyukon's a good person all around.....they're also my twinneh!!! <3

S

Shadowcat

Kyukon. She's an excellent member and is the best newbie. Due to the Fact she has lots of common sense and knows all of the Rules. Yes and I can't stop ranting. She's an excellent member. No other newbie can be as good as her.

Anyways, I want one for older members......

Last edited by a moderator:

core unit

I'm with you guys and saying that Kyukon should be the newbie of the month. I've seen some of her posts and she seems to be an intellegent member.

S

Shadowcat

Ohtachi said:
I'm gonna be different and nominate Sentret. I'm sure you all will know why. :D

Sentret joined in December. He's not allowed in this Newbie of the Month because it's for those who joined in November. Sentret can be entered in January. Read Locke's post carefully to get a grasp of everything.

Ohtachi

mia san mia
~xXSapphireXx~ said:

Sentret joined in December. He/She is not allowed in this Newbie of the Month because it's for those who joined in November. Sentret can be entered in January. Read Locke's post carefully to get a grasp of everything.

Okay. I'll wait a month. Off to find a Newbie. Lol.

*Unbelievable I just said that.*

Vantage

I ain't witty, so no
Awwww...you can't vote yourself. LOL

No, I vote Kyukon. She seems really intelligent. (Well, when you compare her to me)

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
Pokeshipping Togetic, do you have a reccomendation for a newbie? ;D
OH, and by the way, newbies, don't be offended if oyou aren't chosen as newbie of the month. Back in the day, when I first joined and the old, old, old version of this thread were I got the inspiration for this one was still around, I was beat, and it killed me. ;o;
And, who beat me was even worse. -.- Dogs and Ferrets.

Valkyrie X

I nominate Kyukon. She's much different than the average newb...She always types in a grammatically correct way, she's intelligent, she's got common sense, and seems to know the rules well. We need more newbies like her. =P

;381;SD;380;

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
Kyukon. Mod material, I'm telling you. Helpful, intelligent, polite...

PhQnix

Think Different
How many times do I have to tell you people the only reason Kyukon is so awesome is because of her fantabulous adopter.[/baskinginreflectedglory]

:p

Kyukon gets my vote as well...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.