• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Newbie saying "Hi" plus trade info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, everyone. Just registered here, and wanted to get some know-age. So...hi? Also, I'm a bit of a completionist, but I'm not quite sure how the trade forums work, so I'll just post my (current) trade info here.

* Pokemon I "need" (dont have in the National Dex):
Mew (lvl 5 and up), Porygon2 (any lvl), Latias (lvl 40 and up), Jirachi (lvl 5 and up), Deoxys (lvl 30 and up, any Forme), Manaphy (any lvl), Darkrai (lvl 50 and up), Shaymin (lvl 30 and up), Vicinti (lvl 15 and up), and Vullaby (lvl 1-99).

* Pokemon I want:
Pikachu (must know Volt Tackle), Shiny Buneary (female, lvl 1), Shiny Absol (female if possible).

* Items I want:
1 Fire Stone, 2 Water Stones, 2 Leaf Stones, 3 Moon Stones, Splash Plate, Draco Plate

* Pokemon I can offer:
Shiny Metagross (lvl 85), Shiny Electrode (lvl 62), Reshiram (lvl 90), Kyogre (lvl 100), and Groudon (lvl 100). I can also breed any non-legendary pokemon for trade. Just pm me a request and I'll see what I can do.

* Rules for trading:
Shinies are optional, but must be legit.
NO HACKS. I dont want my game to be corrupted over one measly mon.
Lvl's must be legit. This means that, aside from Manaphy, I will not accept any lvl 1 legendaries.
Unless otherwise stated, do not send any items along with the mon(s).
If a pokemon on my "need" list is going to be given away in an upcoming Event, please pm me asap, so I dont make a useless trade.

If you're interested in trading, send me a PM and I'll give you my Friend Code (White). Thank you for reading my thread, and have a nice day. :D

Last edited:

G50

No longer posting
Hi CoolTrainerKira, Welcome to the Forums! :)

I recommend you get aquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

---------

You can use these to ask for trades -
http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?220-Trade-Forum (for the Pokemon)
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?486798-Item-and-Pokerus-Thread (for items)

Very important to read first -
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?486809-How-to-use-the-Serebii-Trade-Center
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?486802-Trade-Forum-Rules

---------

You also have the option of creating a Trade Shop -
http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?226-Trade-Shops

important to read first -
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?486808-Trade-Shop-Rules

I should probably clarify. I meant I wont be accepting any legendaries on my "need" list if they are lvl 1, except for Manaphy. (I already have Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. Transfered them over from my Platinum. Thank you for the info, though. ^^)

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Hi There :)

I might have some pokemon of interest to you, will have to have a good look when i get home :)

Jagged Little Pill

the good life
I have Mew, Jirachi, and Vullaby. I also have some of the items you need, but I have only 1 Moon Stone and Leaf Stone. I already PMed you, so PM me if you want to get it :)

Oh, and welcome to SPPF! :D

Last edited:
Welcome to SppF forums! :D
Mew, Porygon2, Latias, Vicinti, and Vullaby~I have these, and I can trade them to you, but the mew and victini-maybe the latias-are events and I do not want to trade my events right now, so sorry. :(
If you get more shinies, please let me know. ;)
For these other pokemon I have-(porygon2, vullaby), I like the Shiny Metagross (lvl 85), Shiny Electrode (lvl 62)~and I'll add in the latias for bolth... And maby a victini~depends...

Darkened_Kingdra

Whatcha want?
Hi, I'm very interested in that Shiny Metagross. I can get you that movie Victini, so PM me if you want it.

Just to update anyone following this thread, Shiny Metagross is now lvl 87 (I've been training it to increase it's "value" on the trader's market) and I got the Splash and Draco Plates from Route 13. Also, I now have two sets of the Bird Trio (Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres) to offer. One lvl 100 set, and one lvl 60 set. Post here or PM me if you want to trade for them.

Last edited:
No longer need a Fire Stone (managed to get one out of the dustclouds after hours of running around caves). Also only need one Leaf Stone and two Moon Stones now (again, hours of dustcloud farming paid off). (Still need two Water Stones, though)

UhPiggy

I'm new, I dont know what to do, or how to do anything around here. But if anyone is willing to trade a Chimchar for any Pokemon, please let me know.

I'm new, I dont know what to do, or how to do anything around here. But if anyone is willing to trade a Chimchar for any Pokemon, please let me know.

I suggest starting your own thread or asking one of the mods for help. They're cool like that ^^ (Also, check my "need" list. I can breed a Chimchar for you if you're willing to trade for any 'mon on there.)
To update everyone else: I've got three trades set up (Thanks in advance Grav, Missingno&Cubone, and Flyingpichu64!). When they're done, I'll update my trade info.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Seribii Forums,Im Chey!
I just Recently joined Myself & Im really liking it so Far (& I hope you will too!)
Well Take Care & If youd like to be Friends just Ask!
Have Fun :3

Ooooookay! Now that I've gotten through a couple trades, and transfered some 'mons from HeartGold, my "need" list has effectively been cleaved in half. The new lists are below:

New "Need" list: Deoxys (lvl 30 and up, any Forme), Manaphy (any lvl), Darkrai (lvl 40 and up), and Shaymin (lvl 30 and up)

New "Want" list: Kingdra (or a Seadra with a Dragon Scale), Politoed (or a Poliwhirl with a King's Rock), Pikachu (must know Volt Tackle), Shiny Buneary (female, any lvl, but must be relatively low), Shiny Absol (any lvl, female if possible), Shiny Poochyena (any lvl, male, nicknamed Rocky (Pokemon-X joke ftw) ), and a Japanese Ditto -shiny optional- (Masuda Method made easy ^^).

New "Item" list: 2 Water Stones, 1 Moon Stone

New "Offer" list: Shiny Electrode (lvl 62), Shiny Gyarados (lvl 74), Kyogre (lvl 50), Groudon (lvl 100), and Reshiram (lvl 90).

I can still breed any non-legendary you want, and my previous rules still apply. PM/VM me or post here for requests or offers. Thank you again for following my thread, and have a nice day. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.