• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Newby newby little newblet here!

BoltRaichu

OOOOOOOOOOKAY THEN, so this is it huh? Serebii.net forums... So far, this looks good. :) Anyway, like the title says, I'm a little newblet and I might need some advice for what to do and what not to do. I would really appreciate it, and yes, I know the basics:
No spam
No bumping old threads
No vulgar content/images/posts

But anything else besides that, please let me know. CUZ IF YOU DON'T... I might mess up and be even MORE newbie.... *random dramatic background music*
I do have one question right off the bat though... Any tips for roleplaying? :/ are those forums really popular, or not so much? And also.... What kind of role plays are there most of the time? (If there are rps, I dunno yet I didn't check everything out yet...)

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Welcome to the forums! If you have any interest in competitive battling, just send me a VM or PM! I'd be more than happy to help you out with finding places to battle :)

SuperPichu

Pokémon!
Welcome to the forums my evolved form! ^_^
Hope you enjoy your stay! Feel free to send me an FR or ask me any questions! See ya round the forums!
I woud answer your RP question but I'm not really sure what you're tryna ask. =P

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Need any help with anybody. PM me. Welcome to the forums.