• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Newby newby little newblet here!

BoltRaichu

OOOOOOOOOOKAY THEN, so this is it huh? Serebii.net forums... So far, this looks good. :) Anyway, like the title says, I'm a little newblet and I might need some advice for what to do and what not to do. I would really appreciate it, and yes, I know the basics:
No spam
No bumping old threads
No vulgar content/images/posts

But anything else besides that, please let me know. CUZ IF YOU DON'T... I might mess up and be even MORE newbie.... *random dramatic background music*
I do have one question right off the bat though... Any tips for roleplaying? :/ are those forums really popular, or not so much? And also.... What kind of role plays are there most of the time? (If there are rps, I dunno yet I didn't check everything out yet...)

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

SuperPichu

Pokémon!
Welcome to the forums my evolved form! ^_^
Hope you enjoy your stay! Feel free to send me an FR or ask me any questions! See ya round the forums!
I woud answer your RP question but I'm not really sure what you're tryna ask. =P

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Need any help with anybody. PM me. Welcome to the forums.