• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Newer/old banners and stuff..

csisps_26

Roark <3
So far so good... ^^ So far, my fave from your numerical order list is the Groudon one. The b/g seems fitting and matches the colour theme of Groudon. ^^

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Theres always something that bothers me about your banners, and that's the proportion.

Most of your banners are ill proportioned, take the Kirby banner for example - you have such a small image in it; you either put it in the middle, or shove it to one side, you don't put in any text, and leave a huge gap on either side of it.

Try making different sized banners; better banner sizes that compliment the image used in it or try adding in some text to draw attention away from the gap.

Other than that, i like the fractals you use, but you use them rather alot, expand out a bit, try different techniques like using textures

Jaguar297

I'm back!
Wow, nice banners and animations(I likes the Trapinch one) It appears that I cannot belive GIMP can actually do that. Good job ;)

kirby8933083

mai husbando
What is this "ednge" you speak of :p?I don't get the underlined part, did you forget to add if? And I sharpened it too much, and it made it bright, shoulda changed the brightness/contrast.. Oh yeah, it's "Tropius"

Oh Metamence, you won't yet me away with any sort of typos will you? Yes, I did forget to add if. "If the right edge of it's body was just smudged a little bit, he might look more at place in the banner." Happy now?

Metamence, just curious, you have almost always put a abstract background, but have you ever tried just a simple realistic (pokemon realistic that is) background for once? It might be nice to see how you adapt to different styles of banners.

Squirtle banner is nice, but on Croconaw I do not like the faint image outline of him to the side. How he is partly cut off, and it just looks odd with the other solid image of him to the right. Might be better off without it.

Metamence

Oh Metamence, you won't yet me away with any sort of typos will you? Yes, I did forget to add if. "If the right edge of it's body was just smudged a little bit, he might look more at place in the banner." Happy now?

Metamence, just curious, you have almost always put a abstract background, but have you ever tried just a simple realistic (pokemon realistic that is) background for once? It might be nice to see how you adapt to different styles of banners.

Squirtle banner is nice, but on Croconaw I do not like the faint image outline of him to the side. How he is partly cut off, and it just looks odd with the other solid image of him to the right. Might be better off without it.
Sorry, I couldn't resist sniffing out a typo...
And by that, do you mean getting a fire stock perhaps and slapping on and an image? I tend to do that , but it looks too plain so I add some c4ds..
Sorry, I wasn't thinking on the Croconaw one, I just ripped out an image from a TCG scan and I thought there was a right/left side of him...
Scratch that last part, I think I blended it in too much..

csisps_26

Roark <3
Ah, yes... so far so good. At least you've gotten professional advice. :p Say, how 'bout doing a Seviper one? Screw that last sentence. XD K, keep up your practice! and GOOD WORK!

Metamence

Well here is a Rayquaza one..http://i33.*******.com/2cii6ig.png
There's something I don't like about it..

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....
Dialga: A lot of the stars that I see them. I love time as tech. Great Job! =) You should reduce the stars. It's fitting in that background not clear(like confusion). So maybe you can do with Cacturne. That's best so far! ; O I really like it a lot.

Metamence

Dialga: A lot of the stars that I see them. I love time as tech. Great Job! =) You should reduce the stars. It's fitting in that background not clear(like confusion). So maybe you can do with Cacturne. That's best so far! ; O I really like it a lot.
Okay, I don't get what you meant by that, you're English confuses me..

csisps_26

Roark <3
Well here is a Rayquaza one..http://i33.*******.com/2cii6ig.png
There's something I don't like about it..

It seems... haunted to me. :eek: The Lugia one's fine... Actually, the Lugia one isn't as 'blinding' as Dialga's one. Not bad. Progress, progress. I speak weird.

Metamence

It seems... haunted to me. :eek: The Lugia one's fine... Actually, the Lugia one isn't as 'blinding' as Dialga's one. Not bad. Progress, progress. I speak weird.

Thanks for posting : D

Haunted, eh?
Yeah the Lugia isn't blinding as the Dialga one.. (I really need to lay off fractals, space stocks, or etc that makes sparkles :p)
That reminds me, I need to do Kyogre and I'll finish Hoenn's weather trio...

Metamence

META, Meta!!! Meta Knight FTW http://i33.*******.com/20ztxtc.png
Anyone want to take a wild guess on what the thing is near "Victory is My Destiny"?

kirby8933083

mai husbando
=3 Wow Metamence, I LOVE that Lugia banner. The Rayquanza one is nice also, but just Lugia's is just....wow. Still a semi-abstract background but not to the stature of your past ones. Doesn't have an overwhelming texture, Lugia is placed nicely on it, excellent.

Kyoger, is nice, simple and the animation also. n_n Something is missing in it though, I just can't place my finger on it. :/