• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Next Battle Club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
When do you guys feel the writers will show another Battle Club? We already know that they seem to exist in every town/city, so do you think it'll be like another tournament with different rules, Ash and Trip have another battle there, or anything I haven't talked about yet? Or if anything, why do you think the Clubs are absent as of late?

P.S. I don't know if there's a thread like this one already? If there is maybe we can merge the two...

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
I'm not sure, they screwed up the first one. ._.

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
Ash vs Trip will most likely happen there again, and maybe Bianca and Ash might fight one time there too.
Lots of people are hoping for some sort of Don Battle Tournament during a filler saga,so we'll just have to wait and see.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
If they have one, I hope they don't place it in the summer ._. (only wish) triple battles would be interesting, but I'd want to see a Triple Battle with three people on each side (so...it could be 2 Pokemon each) I'd die for Ash/Dento/Iris vs. Trip/Cabby/Langely.

Joltik-Kid

Ash vs Trip will most likely happen there again, and maybe Bianca and Ash might fight one time there too.
Lots of people are hoping for some sort of Don Battle Tournament during a filler saga,so we'll just have to wait and see.
I think they want another tournament to so Ash's reserves get a chance to shine and it's a form of training them as well.

If they have one, I hope they don't place it in the summer ._. (only wish) triple battles would be interesting, but I'd want to see a Triple Battle with three people on each side (so...it could be 2 Pokemon each) I'd die for Ash/Dento/Iris vs. Trip/Cabby/Langely.

that would be a pretty epic battle.

gohan5

Irisboy

You mean a triple tag team battle, apparently that's what people call it XP I would like that too but not with the boring matchups like that. It should at least do some justice and be like the last Club Battle and give us unique interactions. Maybe Ash/Burgundy/Luke Iris/Trip/Bianca Dento/Georgia/Stephan or something else :p

Joltik-Kid

You mean a triple tag team battle, apparently that's what people call it XP I would like that too but not with the boring matchups like that. It should at least do some justice and be like the last Club Battle and give us unique interactions. Maybe Ash/Burgundy/Luke Iris/Trip/Bianca Dento/Georgia/Stephan or something else :p
Some random matching system would be pretty good, not to mention some more characters we've seen already could enter

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature

What if it changes each round? And that winds up being the final battle. Also if you want it to go like that, switch Langley onto Ash's team and put Luke onto Dento's team. If you can't figure out why, you're blind. :p

gohan5

Irisboy
What if it changes each round? And that winds up being the final battle. Also if you want it to go like that, switch Langley onto Ash's team and put Luke onto Dento's team. If you can't figure out why, you're blind. :p

I think that would take away from it a little bit if it kept changing, and plus that ending still seems too predictable XP I don't want to get into stuff like that either, I'm looking for the random interactions.

Last edited:

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I think that would take away from it a little bit if it kept changing, and plus that ending still seems too predictable XP

If it's near the end or even final episode, I think it would be nice. :3 To you know, show how Ash/Iris/Dento work together after all of the journeys they've been through. But Stephan/Langely/Dento just seems boring to me. :x I don't really see how they'd interact.

Last edited:

gohan5

Irisboy
If it's near the end or even final episode, I think it would be nice. :3 To you know, show how Ash/Iris/Dento work together after all of the journeys they've been through.

That would be the most cliche thing ever, I'm trying to get away from that. That's what I liked about the Club Battle, we had different matchups and interactions than you would normally expect.

Joltik-Kid

That would be the most cliche thing ever, I'm trying to get away from that. That's what I liked about the Club Battle, we had different matchups and interactions than you would normally expect.
Though it didn't help that Ash fought both Burgundy and Georgia...Iris could have at least fought Cilan's rival(again, Burgundy)

gohan5

Irisboy
Though it didn't help that Ash fought both Burgundy and Georgia...Iris could have at least fought Cilan's rival(again, Burgundy)

And Iris and Cilan both fought one of Ash's rivals so it's perfectly fine to me.

But it'd be nice to finish things up instead of pitting the trio against each other.

You act as if they are going to have a falling out over a tournament. It's not pitting them against each other, it's not life and death, just a friendly tournament. It's not even important like the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.