• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Next LGE/P feature?

What next feature would you like to see being added to LGE/P?

• Candy conversion (either types)

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Multiple candy use

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Wonder trade

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • More buddy clothing

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Pokemon Refresh

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Candy vendor

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Vs. Seeker

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
Hey everyone,

Obviously, this isn't official, it's just a little idea I literally just came up with where we vote on the next best feature on what we would like to see in the future for this amazing game.

Of course, you're welcome to provide your own ideas, I would just like to see how this pans out.

Thank you and I look forward to our discussion!

Bluebird55

Creyk

It is certain there won't be another game as this majorly flopped and they said they would only make more if it was a success.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
It was OBJECTIVELY commercially and critically successful but pop off I guess.

That aside, if they continue this.... put some stinking abilities in the game, give us a vs seeker, make the capture controls better, give us some customization and DO NOT replace Silver with a friendly wannabe.

I like Trace better than the failure squad from XY, but that is only because he did ONE awesome thing in the game.

Prof. SALTY

The Scruffy Professor
That aside, if they continue this.... put some stinking abilities in the game, give us a vs seeker, make the capture controls better, give us some customization and DO NOT replace Silver with a friendly wannabe.

I like Trace better than the failure squad from XY, but that is only because he did ONE awesome thing in the game.

Those are fair critiques. I'm ok with Silver being replaced as he will likely still be in the game much like Blue was.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
Those are fair critiques. I'm ok with Silver being replaced as he will likely still be in the game much like Blue was.

True and we got Green who is crazy, cute and awesome.

Last edited:

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
Hmm.. Cute maybe rather than beautiful? I think the series imo is beautiful, in fact I love how overall the series itself over time evolves, I guess that was intentional...

... Much like how the layout of Pikachu and Eevee is intentional : the reason there are no abilities, other Pokeballs etc., is because Masuda intended on this being a remake of RBY, although the obvious continuity errors are the presence of berries and shinies, as well as moods, etc.

Another feature I would like to see would be the ability to favourite items, I can't tell you how irritating it is having to manually go through your bag to use a lure or candy or whatever rather than using a hot key. Granted, this wasn't in the vanilla but still, this is clearly a game which is being expanded.

Pokemon Power

They have to bring back the Sevii Islands. It would be good way to incorporate features that are currently missing, such as the breeding system and Pokemon discovered in later generations.

SWMegaFan

They have to bring back the Sevii Islands. It would be good way to incorporate features that are currently missing, such as the breeding system and Pokemon discovered in later generations.

I would be happy if Gamefreak released a DLC of the Sevii Islands for LGPE