• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Next Pokémon Thread V2 ~ AKA The Freakin' Capture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pikachu- stay its form
starly-> staravia- it will evolve
turtwig-> possibly grotle
chimchar-> monfero and then Infernape while in his last cuple of gym battles
buisel - stays just because he is in love with his own power
gligar-> gliscor he evolves, i seen bulbapedia

new pokemon ___
riolu

ASHs best pokemon team are
Pikachu
Charizard
Sceptile
Squirtle
Snorlax
Donphan

Last edited:

GepeTo

Hello all, here is what I think that will happen in next episodes:

Ash:

;025; ;392; ;388; ;472; ;398; ;418;

Pikachu: It'll learn more moves.
Buoizel: It'll only evolde if chimchar transforms in infernape and turtwig in grotle, if turtwig transforms in torterra buiozel won't evolve, and there's a chance that he is not going to evolve even if turtwig only evolve in grotle.
Turtwig: It'll evolve in Grotle or Torterra with luck.
Chimchar: He'll obviously evolve in infernape so he'll make a unbeliveable battle vs. paul's torterra.
Staravia: I don't like him but he'll evolve, learn more attacks and improve his brave bird ability.
Gliscor: He'll grow up, learn more moves and help ash in sinnoh league.

I think that ash will catch +1 pokemon or 2 (with luck :/) well he next pokemon could be:

#1: Gible ?
#2: Snowver ?
#3: Skorupi ? (I hope)
#4: A psych or ghost or dark pokemon. He could get a Duskull.

Dawn:

Piplup: "Pikatwo" won't evolve, S2 marketing.
Bunneary: I hope she evolve, it'll be hilarious to see her trying to get a date with pikachu.´
Pachirisu: Done.
Swinub: He'll evolve soon and after a long time evolve again.´
Ambipom: Done.

She'll get one more pokemon for sure so here is what I think.

#1: Clefa ?
#2: Cherubi ?
#3: Spinarak ?
#4: Chikorita / Cyndaquil ?

Brock:

Sudowoodoo: Done.
Crocwroak: Done, just to hit brock when he gets in love.´
Happiny: She'll evolve in Chansey and in the end of the season she'll evolve in Blissey and stay with brock forever to help him (brock is a pokemon creator, that explain all).

I think he'll catch one more pokemon.

#1: Shieldon ?
#2: Gible ?
#3: Licklicky ?
#4: Ledyba ?

Paul:

Electabuzz: He'll evolve in Electivire for sure.
Ursaring: He's strong but maybe is going to be released after lossing for ash.
Honchkrow: Done.
Weavile: Done.
Torterra: Done.
Gliscor: Ash's gliscor enemy, done.

Here, I'll ask something, does he has a Ninjask/Magmar? If yes for Ninjask, I think he'll keep him and if yes for magmar I think it'll evolve in Magmortar.

And I think he'll catch one more water pokemon since he doesn't have one.

#1: Totodille / Croconaw / Feraligator ?
#2: Lanturn ?
#3: Gyarados ?
#4: Another one ?

That's it I hope you enjoyed my opinions and I'm sorry, I have a bad english, 13 years from Brazil, still doing english course though ://

MLock47

if ash is getting more pokemon i think its a chance of 4:
gible = which would be a nice change
snover = nice dual type
hippopotas = they have met twice, could mean something
riolu/lucario = obvious reasons

I can't see Ash catching anymore Pokemon in DP. His Turtwig, Chimchar and Staravia might evolve but besides that his team are O.K.

Lucille

I hope Brock catches a Duskull, maybe Fantina gives him one after Ash gets the badge? Duskull is a good pokemon for Brock because it's playful and mysterious :)

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
I really think Brock is the next main character to get a new pokemon, I think he should either have Happiny evolve or catch something along the lines of a Bronzong, so he can have another powerhouse on his team.

thunderblade12

Ash:
Sinnoh:
Pikachu
Gliscor
Staravia - Staraptor
Chimchar - Monferno
Turtwig - Grotle
Buizel
Egg - Riolu

Battle Frontier:
Pikachu
Buizel
Monferno-Infernape
Grotle
Staraptor
Riolu-Lucario
(Many old pokemon return to battle the frontier brains but they only join Ash for the battle)

Dawn:
Sinnoh:
Piplup-Prinplup
Buneary
Ambipom
Pachirisu
Swinub-Mamoswine

Battle Frontier:
Prinplup-Empoleon
Buneary
Pachirisu
something related to the 5th generation

Brock
Sinnoh:
Sudowoodo
Happiny-Blissey
Croagunk

Battle Frontier:
Croagunk

new pokemon

i think he catch-
a normal type
some kind of water type pokemon
or maybe a dragon like gible
if it goes my way he have evolution and new pokemon caught to that region and the new region
this season is not in its half way point yet

Last edited:

Lucille

i think he catch-
a normal type
some kind of water type pokemon
or maybe a dragon like gible
if it goes my way he have evolution and new pokemon caught to that region and the new region
this season is not in its half way point yet

they are past the half way point, as Ash almost has 5 badges now.

Lucille

I wonder if Ash will ever get a Espeon, because Red in the G/S/C games had one, and his Pokemon seem to mirror his...

mew-the original

Binchsquatch
Hello all, here is what I think that will happen in next episodes:

Ash:

;025; ;392; ;388; ;472; ;398; ;418;

Pikachu: It'll learn more moves.
Buoizel: It'll only evolde if chimchar transforms in infernape and turtwig in grotle, if turtwig transforms in torterra buiozel won't evolve, and there's a chance that he is not going to evolve even if turtwig only evolve in grotle.
Turtwig: It'll evolve in Grotle or Torterra with luck.
Chimchar: He'll obviously evolve in infernape so he'll make a unbeliveable battle vs. paul's torterra.
Staravia: I don't like him but he'll evolve, learn more attacks and improve his brave bird ability.
Gliscor: He'll grow up, learn more moves and help ash in sinnoh league.

I think that ash will catch +1 pokemon or 2 (with luck :/) well he next pokemon could be:

#1: Gible ?
#2: Snowver ?
#3: Skorupi ? (I hope)
#4: A psych or ghost or dark pokemon. He could get a Duskull.

I like your complete team for Ash, except Buizel would definatly not evolve. And I think Ash is done as far as captures goes.

That's it I hope you enjoyed my opinions and I'm sorry, I have a bad english, 13 years from Brazil, still doing english course though ://

By the way, your english is good. I couldn't tell English was your second language until I read this.

dman_dustin

I wonder if Ash will ever get a Espeon, because Red in the G/S/C games had one, and his Pokemon seem to mirror his...

They should have but I think them introducing Sakura, ruined that chance. It would have been interesting to see Ash with Espeon and since Gary had Umbreon it would have been interesting (though Eevee/Umbreon had more of a rivalry with Pikachu)

But I think it's too late, unless we have a filler saga where Ash only brings four Pokemon. meaning two captures. One just for the heck of it (there's Espeon), and another that may have something to do with the next gen.

But I don't know though, they gave May Eevee, so there may be a chance Ash will never get one. Unless there are more Eevee evolutions down the road.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
I can see Dawn getting a Eevee (Copying May) Then it evolves into Leafeon to rivals with May's Glaceon. It should evolve when they go to the forest to see rotom in a arc or something.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
I don't know why but I don't like the whole, Dawn & Leafeon idea .

I don't know why, but I don't like the whole you spamming this thread idea.

Oh wait, I know why, its cause you say pokemon that have nothing to do with this gen, and make no sense, plus you don't try to explain why (as the first post states you must).

You say Red and Ash team's mirror each other?

Lets see, Red's team is usually:
Pikachu
Venusaur
Poliwrath
Aerodactyl
Espeon
Gyaradous
Snorlax

Hmm, he has pikachu, the mascot of the whole propaganda, a snorlax, and thats it.

And Ash caught every single kanto starter, soooo.... yeah.

Don't see how Ash's team mirrors Red, or vice versa, especially because the guy in charge of the manga storyline has nothing to do with the games and anime...

The ocasional reference to manga characters are usually Easter eggs.

And the only anime char which seems to be a reincarnation of a manga char is Shinji/Paul with Silver, but every knows that even though it might just be a coincidence.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
i think he's talking about Red....the guy in Mt.Silver in the GSC games...

Red: Pikachu, Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, Snorlax + Espeon

Ash: Pikachu, Charizard, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Snorlax + ???

So basically, Red's team was an evolved version of Ash's (with the exception of Espeon)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.