• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Next Pokémon Thread V2 ~ AKA The Freakin' Capture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowing_light010

•chℓoε•
Johanna:

Glameow - Confirmed........
Umbreon - Why?
Kagaskhan - She had one in the games!

Since Johanna is going to get an Umbreon, maybe she will give an Eevee Egg to Dawn and then evolve to a Leafeon.

How do you guys know she has a Kangaskhan? I completely missed this while playing the games 0_o

Anyways,
Johanna:
Glameow - yeah...
Umbreon - I prefer Leafeon /:
Kangaskhan - just goin with the flow~ Lol.
Mantine -Another Johto promotion.
Ponyta - we've yet to see one in Sinnoh yet D:

Hopefully Dawn will get an egg...but a quick hatch & quick evo.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Johanna
[IMG139]http://serebiiforums.com/images/avatars/center/431.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://serebiiforums.com/images/avatars/center/197.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://serebiiforums.com/images/avatars/center/115.png[/IMG139]
Glameow-Not evolving, battles Dawn's Piplup.
Umbreon-Confirmed, battles Dawn's Buneary. Layed an egg that gives to Dawn?
Kangaskhan-Seems likely, battles Dawn's Mamoswine.

dman_dustin

How do you guys know she has a Kangaskhan? I completely missed this while playing the games 0_o

You have to play the contests, and at some point (I don't know, if its random or preset) you will have your mom (Johanna) as one of the Pokemon Coordinators you face off. She uses a Kangaskhan named Jumpy. Considering Kangaskhan isn't in the Sinnoh Dex, it's possible you may need the National Dex, however I don't know if that's true or not (since its not like Pokedex entries of Pokemon are recorded).

If HGSS didn't exist its likely Johanna would have had Kangaskhan (if we don't ever see her with one). It's kind of a shame they gave her an Umbreon though because there are some better Johto Pokemon out there and because its too similar to Glameow. Sure Glameow and Umbreon are likely based off of two different animals (Cat and Fox) it's still would preferred if Johanna has something drastically different like Xatu, that would be neat.

Edit: Also considering that they are taking their sweet time especially with the new titles. I can easily see Monferno evolving by the league. I mean especially if Surien Town isn't Dawn's last Contest.

Last edited:

Waterpokes

So that means Dawn has lost five times this region?
She is so good, May lost three times during her trip to Kanto and Hoenn.
What are they going to do with Dawn?
It's no reason, she is not that good, in other words, she stink.

They should have given Johanna an Espeon or a Leafeon.
They took one of my favorite Eevee evolutions and gave it to mom with the glue hair!
But I don't think Johanna is the one who looks that smart, a Xatu I don't think so.
But what about Palmer? Maybe he can have Xatu?

FlameRose

Johanna:

Glameow: Not evolving, signature Pokemon...
Umbreon: Confirmed.
Kangaskhan: Had one in games, I think? -stuck on the third form of contests-

And cause I'm bored...

Ash (End of Sinnoh)

Pikachu: Mascot.
Staraptor: Done
Grotle: Just can't see it evolving...
Floatzel: NEEDS to evolve.
Monferno: Fine, but needs a new move.
Gliscor: Done.

Dawn:

Piplup: Signature mascot.
Buneary-Lopunny: Could go either way...
Pachirisu: Done
Mamoswine: Done
Egg-Cyndaquil: Yup!

Brock:

Croagunk: Can't see it evolving...
Blissey: Finds an oval stone, uses, and later evolves to help.
Sudowoodo: Done.

Next time: Rivals and Galactic!

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
It's kind of a shame they gave her an Umbreon though because there are some better Johto Pokemon out there and because its too similar to Glameow. Sure Glameow and Umbreon are likely based off of two different animals (Cat and Fox) it's still would preferred if Johanna has something drastically different like Xatu, that would be neat.

Actually, I think it's good Johanna was given Umbreon. It fits here, and it's like Glameow, but tougher. It fits her quite well.

And if she has four Pokemon, I'm sure she'll have Glameow, Umbreon, Kangaskhan, and Xatu.

milenadrg

Palmer-It's confirmed he's going to appear in anime soon?
Milotic-Movie confirmed he's going to have one...
Rhyperior-He has one in games...
Dragonite-Same as Rhyperior...
Tyranitar-Hm, I doubt he's going to have legendary Pokemon in Anime. Tyranitar will be a good fit for him, plus it could be here for HG/SS...
Ampharos-Something Electric from Johto...
Charizard OR Salamence-A dragon/lizard like Pokemon are good fit for him...

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I also expect Johanna to own a Kangaskhan. I'm glad that she also has an Umbreon, but because we've now got two confirmed Pokémon for her, Kangaskan seems less likely because contests only have two Pokémon in them. But I'd still like her to stick to her game roots and have a Kangaskhan.

Waterpokes

I think Palmer has Pseudo legendaries, along with some dragon looking Pokemon.

Palmer: Salamence - Charizard - Rhyperior - Xatu?

Maybe he has a Xatu, he pulls one off.
That would sure be interesting.
And it looks like Delia had befriended a Bellosom.
They are giving the Johto that appears most to them!

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
I think Palmer will have his game team. In his first appearance, he'll have Dragonite, Milotic, and Rhyperior, and in his BF battle against Ash he uses those three plus Cresselia, Regigigas, and Heatran.

Echoed-Lives-444

Palmer will most likely have his game team but maybe just a couple of changes to it
I am glad that Johanna has Umbreon i just think it works well with her glameow

thunderblade12

Palmer has a Milotic, this is fact,

[spoil]
(Movie 12)
[/spoil]

Since he has a Milotic in the games as well as Dragonite, Rhyperior, Regigigas, Heatran, and Cresselia, I gotta figure his anime team will be similar.

Milotic, Dragonite, Rhyperior, and a big uber pokemon.

Regigigas already appeared in the anime and in the movies so it's showed up enough. Besides, the whole regi thing is Brandon's style. We don't need two Frontier Brain regi-users.

Heatran appeared in Movie 12 and will probably get an episode or two at Stark Mt

So Cresselia is probably the best candidate

DANdotW

Previously Iota
If the two of you even bothered to look, you'd notice there is a new thread for this, right under the stickies, waiting to be stickied itself.

Iota

Status
Not open for further replies.