• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Next Pokemon Main "Core" Game guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres been many hints of the diamond and pearl games being remade similar to ORAS which was a huge success IMO.

Now we have news of Pokemon trademarking Gold n SIlver which hopefully is just a Spin Off in "lets go" series line.

The post game and paid DLC of Sword n shield may be passable post DLC 2, but online Co-op of a Battle Maison or Battle Tree is what fans truly want and need, and also the battle frontier again, with challenging AI that keeps getting harder and harder, new items, moves, rewards etc and high priced things that are worth the saving up.

We Need more time spent and effort from The Pokemon Company, nothing has been close to ORAS, Black n White 2 or Platinum, emerald in years and the common theme was an actual "post Game".

Whats your thoughts???

I don't think that we'll see anything for some time. I'm expecting Gen 9 next.
Interesting well a lotta hype and theories going aroung on remakes, a lotta spin offs like pokemon snap and mobile game sbeing made anyway.

Wouldn't mind a well done remake, but Gen 9 would be really awesome as well, maybe better if done right, but I want another Battle frontier no matter what it is and online Co-op

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Interesting well a lotta hype and theories going aroung on remakes, a lotta spin offs like pokemon snap and mobile game sbeing made anyway.

Wouldn't mind a well done remake, but Gen 9 would be really awesome as well, maybe better if done right, but I want another Battle frontier no matter what it is and online Co-op
Especially considering that the second gen on a console tends to be more ambitious than the first. This is shown by comparing Black & White to Diamond & Pearl and Sun & Moon to X & Y.

Especially considering that the second gen on a console tends to be more ambitious than the first. This is shown by comparing Black & White to Diamond & Pearl and Sun & Moon to X & Y.
Yeah agreed each gen should beat the last in terms of content due to game size and graphics being enhanced, the DLC was pre-planned, money move, a lotta people pissed off myself included, hopefully that dlc 2 double battle thing expands to online with friends.

Pokemon Colleseum and Gale of Darkness were gamecube yet they were really good, switch should bring more stuff like that as well

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I’m willing to bet we’re getting at least one more pair of mainline games and it’ll be either Let’s Go 2 Johto or DP remakes.

I highly doubt we’ll go through the 25th anniversary next year without something major though it could just be SwSh DLC that has something akin to the PWT of B2W2

Nodqfan

The Gold and Silver thing is likely just a reissuing of the trademark that they filed years ago I don't think they'll do another Lets Go type of game. Now as far as Diamond and Pearl remake It has been speculated for awhile that they're coming but nothing has been offically announced (that I've seen anyway) so for me, both of these things are just rumors and speculation at this point.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I’m willing to bet we’re getting at least one more pair of mainline games and it’ll be either Let’s Go 2 Johto or DP remakes.

I highly doubt we’ll go through the 25th anniversary next year without something major though it could just be SwSh DLC that has something akin to the PWT of B2W2
I don't think that we'll ever see the PWT again due to the massive amount of models required for the project.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Doubt it. Models wouldn’t be an issue for them.
It would. They would have to create new models from scratch for everyone appearing from Gens 1-6. The PWT is simply not gonna return unless they revert back to sprites.

Ignition

It would. They would have to create new models from scratch for everyone appearing from Gens 1-6. The PWT is simply not gonna return unless they revert back to sprites.
Doubt. If they can make models for ~900 Pokémon with various forms, ~60 Gym Leaders & Champions is nothing. I also highly doubt they made models for characters in Masters and not use them. You're making claims with little evidence to support them

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Doubt. If they can make models for ~900 Pokémon with various forms, ~60 Gym Leaders is nothing. I also highly doubt they made models for characters in Masters and not use them.
They didn't make those models all at once you know. Also, Masters is a mobile title so there's different specs there.

Ignition

They didn't make those models all at once you know. Also, Masters is a mobile title so there's different specs there.
Majority of them where made in XY though with at least 721 (not accounting for forms).Even one generation's models are more than remaking past Gym Leaders. They can use the models for Masters as a base regardless of if it's a mobile title.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Majority of them where made in XY though with at least 721 (not accounting for forms).Even one generation's models are more than remaking past Gym Leaders. They can use the models for Masters as a base regardless of if it's a mobile title.
It would make Masters itself worthless.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I'm honestly expecting some new features in Gen 9. I think that the games will be much more ambitious than Sword & Shield were.

DLC 3 and 4 West and North of Galar maybe

I'm honestly expecting some new features in Gen 9. I think that the games will be much more ambitious than Sword & Shield were.
Hopefully

Sun and Moon plus the :(ULTRA:( games didn't live up to hype.

Sword n Shields limited dex and small national dex has me disappointed, dlc 2 may change this though, as well as ranked online being much more diverse and competitive.

I don't know if they would do more DLC. This might be it for Sword & Shield and they might vote on to the next games.
Hmmmm yeh, well if the DLCs came out faster i wouldn't mind, but 6 months for like 3-5 hours main game and like 20-30 hrs stretched out isn't enough, Max raids have been so sucky as well, need more hype, the recent clafable and wigglytuff one and stuff like delibird keep me somewhat interetsed,

Status
Not open for further replies.