• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Next Pokemon Main "Core" Game guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
These types of bundles usually aren't done unless they have no more plans for DLC.

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
Whatever comes next, whether it’s lets go johto, gen 4 remakes, a deluxe version of swsh with the dlc And a couple new extras included or gen 9, I’m not too hopeful. Not because I think the games will be bad, but because of the fandom. Once gen 8 started the fandom started hitting levels of hate I’ve not seen since gen 3, and even that was tame in comparison, but I fear now the fandom is irreparably damaged And will never accept any thing that comes out from now on regardless of quality. Even if DP remakes are fantastic, even if gen 9 became the best in the entire series, a sizable aMount of fans I feel will approach it with hate and not even give it a fair shot before dismissing it as crap.

Sicksadpanda

Discord Staff
As much as I hate to say this, the fandom has always been problematic in every gen since, I believe, gen 3. I'll admit that I didn't see any negativity in gen 3 as I was too ignorant of social medias that time, but I've heard stories about it. Gen 4 was ruthlessly brutal, I've seen people hate both Chimchar and Piplup so much along with just about any of the new pokemon revealed before the game was out. And I'm sad to say that I was one of them, I was on the gen 4 hate train (until I finally cracked and decided to get the game a day before release lol).

I think the actual problem is that social medias are getting louder, and not because of gen 8. It's become much easier for people to spread anger and misinformation, it's a shame really. The best we can do is ignore them and try to spread positivity.

In the end, the best thing to do is stay away from the negative group and only see what you enjoy about the game. Because, the reality is, they are actually a very small...but vocal group, and a lot of them are trolls looking for fame as well. Don't let them ruin your game experience, just enjoy the game.

Now back on topic, I can't imagine the 25th anniversary having anything significant for pokemon as it can consume a lot of resources every 5 years. I would imagine that they'd want to save their efforts for later year anniversary. I can still see a new mainline game happening before gen 9 though, but it's definitely going to be interesting as there are several different possibilities.

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Yea, I was watching a Poketuber aDrive, and there were rumors. I'm also hoping for a DP remake.
I don't believe any of those rumors and consider them to be nothing more than clickbait.

They (the rumor makers) know that fans want a DP remake, so they come up with rumors, which in all honesty come across as nothing more than wish lists.

Maybe a DP remake will happen someday, maybe it won't. But I don't really give these rumors the time of day.

UwULifeGaming

We're Blasting off again!
I don't believe any of those rumors and consider them to be nothing more than clickbait.

They (the rumor makers) know that fans want a DP remake, so they come up with rumors, which in all honesty come across as nothing more than wish lists.

Maybe a DP remake will happen someday, maybe it won't. But I don't really give these rumors the time of day.
Me right now: Don't beleive YT honestly,

I'm so stupid, thanks for helping me realize it.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Me right now: Don't beleive YT honestly,

I'm so stupid, thanks for helping me realize it.
You're not stupid. The Poke Tubers and rumor makers are just doing stuff for clicks.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
No, i'm just downright saying i'm dumb, so I an going. Forever. Bye. Cya. Adios. @WishIhadaManafi5
Don't go. You have cool game threads and add things to discussions. Don't let Poke Tubers and rumors drive you away.

My original comment was a general one for what it's worth, just in regards to Poke Tubers and rumor makers. About how they try to get clicks. It wasn't meant as a personal thing.

Are there any fun YT stuff you like to watch?

I watch shiny hunting vids, Mario Maker stuff, etc..

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I blocked all these poke you tubers from youtube. They r so annoying in with their clickbaits, discussing any stupid roumer that any1 posts online, just to get viewers and money

Status
Not open for further replies.