• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Next Pokemon Main "Core" Game guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
DLC 3 and 4 West and North of Galar maybe
I could see it. All of the big multiplayer games on Switch have consistent fanbases and DLC is a big part of that

I could see it. All of the big multiplayer games on Switch have consistent fanbases and DLC is a big part of that
Well i would have been happy if like 10 new pokemon were added to the DLC 1 line up, like evolutionary tree things like Mr Rime or just new pokemon period.
Mega Flygon was never built in, like make him evolve or something, theyd get sales, they dont know how to read forums, and youtube fan hype stuff, they never follow through with the fans wishes really, kind of a pain.

Eveelputions as well they are massive hype, like dragon, ghost etc

I wouldnt say no to anything new, as im a massive fan, but want a challenge, like AI of the highest order, battle frontier x 10 type of thing.

But anyway im pleased DLC 2 is close by, like 2 months away now.
Can only hope, something good comes out 2021 or 2022 the latest

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
But still, Nintendo tends to end DLC support after a couple years to move on to newer titles.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Well i would have been happy if like 10 new pokemon were added to the DLC 1 line up, like evolutionary tree things like Mr Rime or just new pokemon period.
Mega Flygon was never built in, like make him evolve or something, theyd get sales, they dont know how to read forums, and youtube fan hype stuff, they never follow through with the fans wishes really, kind of a pain.

Eveelputions as well they are massive hype, like dragon, ghost etc

I wouldnt say no to anything new, as im a massive fan, but want a challenge, like AI of the highest order, battle frontier x 10 type of thing.

But anyway im pleased DLC 2 is close by, like 2 months away now.
Can only hope, something good comes out 2021 or 2022 the latest
Doubt they'll add brand new species that aren't legendary due to how out of place they'd look in the Dex. Regional forms are possible and much more likely imo.

That I actually agree with.
Im not expecting anymore than the 100 they already announced, just waiting on the double battles thing.
Legends like Tapus and Ultra beast will shake up meta in ranked, but aside from that, hopefully the story is longer and battles harder than dlc 1, they said itd be a level match system, when most trainers were level 60ish in dlc 1, what a bummer.

but each game for sure eveeloution and post game, battle frontier.

Switch is powerful were no longer in the gba, ds era, utilise the system at its highest potential, epic fail by The Pokemon Company

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I personally think DP remakes are next mainly because the Switch can now fully animated 3D cutscenes smoothly which could be a nice visual to see when Cyrus summons the box Legendary of each game and also showcase the bizarreness of the Reverse World should they include it.

I'm expecting two pairs next year, in honor of the franchise's 25th anniversary. Specifically Sinnoh remakes and Let's Go, Johto.
Hopefully its the DP remakes, lets go is really shallow and for Pokemon Go mobile fans, has no real purpose aprt from a one off light hearted play, then u resell on ebay, but i guess melmetal was from it, but the resell thing post that is really all it was good for

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
You never know. No one expected third-party characters in Smash, or Microsoft putting some of their XBOX games on the Switch.
It would make little sense financially as Pokemon will be competing against itself. One will cannibalize the sales of the other.

Weavy

I come and go suddenly
I've got a few really hot takes here.

I don't think they'll be Sinnoh remakes. Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and all the other legends of Gen 4 are going to be featured in Sword/Shield's Crowned Tundra. They're going have to give them something special to justify Sinnoh remakes in my opinion. What's the point of catching Dialga and Palkia in Sinnoh remakes when you can catch them in the Crowned Tundra?

It's also the franchise's 25th anniversary next year and they'll absolutely want to do something for that. The worst case scenario is they'll rush Gen 8 and move straight onto Gen 9 (Remember Sun/Moon came out in the 20th anniversary year). I'm hoping they'll do anything but that.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I don't care about the supposed D/P remakes, so those could be put off and I wouldn't have a problem with it. I don't think the next generation's core games will be released for quite a while, either. I think Nintendo will just release more DLC packages for Shield and Sword for the next year or two.

I've got a few really hot takes here.

I don't think they'll be Sinnoh remakes. Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and all the other legends of Gen 4 are going to be featured in Sword/Shield's Crowned Tundra. They're going have to give them something special to justify Sinnoh remakes in my opinion. What's the point of catching Dialga and Palkia in Sinnoh remakes when you can catch them in the Crowned Tundra?

It's also the franchise's 25th anniversary next year and they'll absolutely want to do something for that. The worst case scenario is they'll rush Gen 8 and move straight onto Gen 9 (Remember Sun/Moon came out in the 20th anniversary year). I'm hoping they'll do anything but that.
DP were 10th anniversary

15th anniversary was a blank year

20th anniversary was sun n moon

25th anniversary ???? who knows, but better not be another blank

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I don't care about the supposed D/P remakes, so those could be put off and I wouldn't have a problem with it. I don't think the next generation's core games will be released for quite a while, either. I think Nintendo will just release more DLC packages for Shield and Sword for the next year or two.
I don't know if they would do that. They would probably want to move on to a new game.

Status
Not open for further replies.