• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Next Pokemon Thread III - Now with Roman numerals

Status
Not open for further replies.

BM14murph

Master Collector
Quick question b4 I list my teams
why does everyone want to see people always wanting cubone to be caught by ash?

here's my ash team for the league

monferno ( evolve against paul)
grotle
buziel
gliscor
staraptor
pikachu

Now about Gible I want him to be ash's transfer to oak's krabby like capture maybe saving it from something happening. It would make sense for him to be used in the league seeing as he's from the region. I can see a DEM ( thats wrong idk what this would be considered) happening for him being used such as kingler in the johto league getting injured someone getting hurt or maybe just not using pikachu a la gary battle. That would confirm ash using his reserves i hope. I know this is the wrong thread but I want ash to tie paul electrive/ inferape faint at the same time causing another battle in the league purely with their reserves. Ash's pokemon being in the same condition as they were after the full battle the last time causing this there was obviously a reason for paul's reserves to be shown I would believe.

Hmmm a rematch kind of thing i've never thought of that very interesting.......it would be a good reason to show off the johto guys as he's probably not going back there for the filler arc

I agree with waterpokes on Ash just having some new moves with maybe a buizel evolutiomn and definitely an monferno evolution n the league

When it comes to moves i can see

Pikachu - 5th gen move but probably not just yet
Infernape - Fire Punch, Close Combat and Flare Blitz
Buizel/Floatzel - Ice punch
Staraptor - This guy has enough
Grotle - Leaf Storm and Crunch
Gliscor - Earth Power

Sorry if that shouldn't be posted here i thought it was relevant to the recent posts

I think it should be like ths for Dawn in the GF

Piplup, Buneary/Lopunny(The only change i can see being made to her team after Cyndaquil hops on), Pachirisu, Mamoswine and Cyndaquil

lucario2000

Well I think that if Ash does catch Gible and it evoles to Garchomp then I think that Monferno won't evolve.

What I want to happen is that Larvitar comes back but it already evolved to Tyranitar and Misty to also come back!

JD

As much as I want larvitar to come back I dont think he will it seems like ash almost forgot about him in that episode with gregguru vs nyorotono with that tyranitar trainer ash didnt seem to recall back ever seeing one. But maybe if ash gets gible it evolves into gabite in filler maybe I can still see ash getting a infernape.

BlueVapor

Well, I haven't done this in awhile, or ever, lol. So here's my thoughts on teams by the end of Sinnoh, based on the episodes coming up.

Ash:
Pikachu - Of course.
Staraptor - Done.
Grotle - Honestly, I don't think it should evolve. imo, it's one of those times where staying in the middle form is better than going all the way. And besides, if somethings going all the way, I'd much rather have it be Monferno.
Monferno/Infernape - As much as I want Infernape by the Sinnoh League, I still can't see it happening. But maybe if Flint appears, there could be a possibility.
Buizel - Doesn't need to evolve, I think it'll be Oak'd after Sinnoh anyway.
Gliscor - Done and won't be going anywhere during Sinnoh, probably will be Oak'd afterwards though.
At Oak's:
Gible - If Ash does in fact catch it in the upcoming episode, then I'd rather it be Oak'd and then be with Ash for the filler saga, only because I don't want his current team to be changed.

Dawn:
Piplup - Done.
Buneary - I wouldn't want it to evolve, it'd lose all it's cuteness...
Pachirisu - Done but might be left at Johanna after Sinnoh.
Mamoswine - Good and done...
Cyndaquil - I'd love for Dawn to, in fact, catch this one. It'd go so well with her.

Brock:
Sudowoodo - Done
Croagunk - Won't evolve. If it did, it just wouldn't be the same, and I probably wouldn't like it as much...
Happiny/Chansey - I would love to see it evolve, but it probably won't. And if it doesn't, that's fine, because I love Happiny.

Waterpokes

Sinnoh League:

Ash:

Pikachu - Not leaving in 100 years!
Monferno - I just can't see it evolving.
Grotle - Just staying the same.
Staraptor - Regional bird is not going anywhere
Buizel - Another one I can't see evolving.
Gliscor - No replacement yet!

Beginning of Filler Region:

Ash:

Pikachu - Obivous.
Cyndaquil - Redemption big times!
Totodille - Comeback big times!
Noctowl - Back for big times!
Bayleaf - Came back for big times!
Rotator - Ash changes his Pokemon each five episode.

End of Filler Region:

Ash:

Pikachu - Back as the Uber we know!
Quilava - Came, fought, evolved!
Feraligatr - New powerhouse and curse breaker!
Bayleaf - Came, did something, stayed!
Noctowl - Did something useful!
New Pokemon - Not a Pokemon from the old regions, a brand new one!

I can see this happening, maybe not the New Pokemon, but the rest have big chances of happening!

Sinnoh Grand Festival:

Dawn:

Piplup - Mascot and everything!
Pachirisu - Not something big is going to happen to her.
Buneary - Still a Ice Beaming rabbit...
Mamoswine - Big and ugly powerhouse
Cyndaquil - Little fire mouse to her yes....

Brock:

Croagunk - Butt stabbing mascot.....
Sudowoodo - Can see it leaving after Sinnoh yes.
Happiny - Is a baby and might soon be finished!

Dawn:

Piplup - Not evolving yet!
Buneary - Can see her still being here.
Chikorita - Newly capture that she gets from Elm possibly!
Cyndaquil - Not leaving yet....

Brock:

Croagunk - Can't see it leaving....
Steelix - Just to show off some Johto ownage!
Happiny - Evolving sooner or later!

End of Filler Region:

Dawn:

Prinplup - It must have evolved by now and is like May's Combusken which evolves in the last episode.
Buneary - Can't see it evolving just yet.
Meganium - New flower powerhouse!
Girafarig/New Pokemon - I can see her with Girafarig, if not, a new Pokemon like May had yes.

Brock:

Croagunk: I can't see it evolving at all.
Blissey: New and finished!
Steelix: Why drop of there first Pokemon?
New Pokemon: Possible baby Pokemon, makes him take it to the new region.

Cyndaquil leaves for home, Sudowoodo is a rock type and suits better in Pewter then Steelix. Mamoswine and Pachirisu leaves for home.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gallade324

Typhlosion Lover.
Sinnoh League:

Ash:

Pikachu - Never, ever leaves. He's Ash's *****.
Monferno/Infernape - Not sure yet, i can see it evolving though.
Grotle - I can't see Ash with a Torterra.
Staraptor - Regional bird is not going anywhere.
Buizel/Floatzel -I highly doubt he will evolve but i hope he does soon, i love Floatzel <3.
Gliscor - Done.
Gible - Only if he catchs it soon.

Ash:

Pikachu - Obivous.
Monferno/Infernape - Fire powerhouse + Starter.
Grotle - Starter.
Staraptor - Regional Bird.
Gible/Totodile - If he catch's it during Sinnoh. Or Totodile for Johto advertisement.

End of Filler Region:

Ash:

Pikachu - Back as the Uber we know!
Monferno/Infernape
Grotle
Staraptor
Gabite/Croconaw/Feraligatr. - Not sure yet.
New Pokemon - Like Aipom from the last BF.

milenadrg

End of Filler Saga

Ash
Pika-Done
Staraptor-Don't see it leaving...
Grotle-Don't see it leaving or evoloving...
Infernape-See it evoloving during the Sinnoh saga, but don't see it leaving...
Feraligatr-Totodile can be recalled and evolove. It can evolove into Feraligatr near the end of filler saga...
Wooper>Quagsire-Some random 2nd gen catpure, just to be different than Kanto...

Dawn
Piplup-Done
Mamoswine-Hm, it should maybe stay with her...
Cyndaquil>Quilava-She should get a Cindaquil in Sinnoh saga who should evolove near the middle of filler saga...
Snubull>Grandbull-Some random 2nd gen catpure
5th gen Pokemon-Hopefully something like Girafarig pre evo...

Brock
Croagunk-His 4th gen mascot. Don't see it leaving/evoloving...
Sudowoodo-In fact there is a HG/SS, I don't see it leaving...
Blissey-It can fully evolove during the filler saga and spend really short time as Chansey...
5th gen Pokemon-Hopefully something what has connection with Shuckle, Dunsparce OR Qwilfish...

klubkj

i dont think ash will catch a gible. but if he brings a pokemon with him to his next journey to whatever new region,then we can probablsy guess it will evolve into a generation V pokemon.

Prof.Arete

chaos paradigm
new predictions for end of Sinnoh
Ash:
Pika
Grotle: May evolve again but doubt it
Infernape: The fully ev'd starter for D/P
Floatzel: just to make things neat rly
Staraptor: Don't see Him flying off for a while
Gible: It's about time Ash had a decent poke to train. If no catchy then we'll be seeing much more of that stupid bat.

Dawn:
Piplup:a snowballs chance in hell of seeing this evolve
Mamoswine: Might have gone bye bye by now but highly doubt it
Pachurisu: a shocking failure, it'll stay.
Lopunny: oo this is an evolution i wanna see soon
Chicorita: I see this happening very soon. Ties in for HG/SS release
Cyndaquil: Same as chic

Brock:
Crogunk: no i don't see this bad boy evolving
Happiny: not yet, this doll has some time in her yet
Sudowoodo: unfortunately I think there might be a 5th gen evo in the works
Totodile: the one in the next epi looks like a gutso so Brock and his cooking talents are right up it's street. On a more seeable idea, ties in with HG/SS release.
Gible: If Ash doesn't Brock better well do.

thunderblade12

The Totodile in the next episode belongs to that guy with the glasses and Chikorita belongs to Kotone. I doubt Brock or Dawn will get either of those.

And in the Gible episode Ash and the Totodile trainer are competing for Gible, not Dawn, not Brock, not Kotone. If any one gets the Gible it'll either be Ash or aforementioned Totodile trainer. It might always turn out like the Arcanine that May and Drew tried to catch and no one will get it.

lucario2000

^ How do you know for sure?? Show me a proof that Ash will not catch Gible

Well I want Paul to get Tyranitar then. I think it fits him, Bulky, Strong and looks Serious!!!
While Ash gets Dragonite it fits him also.
But then again, this is what I want to happen.

JD

Dude ash with dragonite and paul with tyranitar? Im sorry but just no ash probably would never get a dragonite it has nothing to do with the 2nd gen at all if he was to get one that would happen like back in hoenn.

JD

Yeah I would want ash to get a dragonite also but hey we can dream cant we he has charizard and thats dragon like.

klubkj

i dont have any proof ash wont get gible, but it doesnt look right for him.

but i could be wrong. i never thought he'd get snorunt either.

JD

No One expected gligar did they and since ash got a gligar he has every chance of catching a gible

Waterpokes

I agree that Ash has every chance to get Gible, but Ash had a team of six, they have done through most of the region. He catched all before the third gym. I can see that Ash catches Gible and sends it to Oak, but not have it staying on the team.

I'm actually not for Ash catching Gible, it just doesn't seem right.

I'd like to see Ash catch a Gible because it would be cool to finally see him with a Dragon type. But it would only be fair if he Oak'ed it straight away and saved it for the Battle Frontier. Of course it would have to evolve pretty early when it's recalled to catch up strength and power wise to Ash's current team. Plus I think Gabite really suits Ash. Garchomp may be pushing it a bit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.