• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Next Pokemon Thread III - Now with Roman numerals

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawn hater

It looks like Tsutaja is using Attract on Pikachu which means the Tsutaja will be female doesn't matter who catches it. It is also using Vine Whip against Mijumaru so there are chances that Ash might capture it.

Wargle

Mijumaru is confirmed seen battling in front of Ash in the gym against Dento and Tsutaja is using Attract on Pikachu so that Tsutaja will be female and knows Vine Whip against Mijumaru.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Smugleaf is female? Oh dear, didn't see that coming, it always looked the most masculine among the 3 starters...really happy Ash got Wotter though, it really suits him, and quoting from that famous DeviantArt Wotter comic strip, same colors! ^_^

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Ash
Pikachu
Mijumaru
Mamepoto
Smugleaf

fukamaru

Ash probably get all three starters.Because Isshue will be new start like Kanto with new Brock (Dento) & Misty (Iris) and much more...So I think Ash will get Tsutaja & Pokabu (Mijumaru confirmed) like in Kanto.Even some 5th gen pokemons look like as old first. For example Mamepato (new Pidgey)
I wouldn't surprised if Ash will catch Kurumiru.

Last edited:

Torpoleon

I'm starting to think Ash will get Tsutarja. We see Pikachu battling a Tsutarja in one area, and then we see Pikachu & Mijumaru battle one in a different area. Unless if both of those appearances involve Shooti, it looks like Ash will be getting Tsutarja. Makes me wonder with Pokabu though. Perhaps Ash gets Pokabu as well, since it is in the same place as Mijumaru VS Yanappu.

Adamo

Ash : pikachu , mamepoto, mijumaru, kurumiru/tsujata( trades)

Dento: Yanappu, Tsujata/Kurumiru.

Iris: kibago ,
I also think iris won't catch pokemon for a while as she could be a team plasma member not wanting to tame pokemon with pokeballs. or a former member or somthing.

PokeMasterJames

Pokémon Master
If Ash get's Tsutarja it will be the next bayleef.

^ This.

Also, Ash getting all 3 starters is something I have thought since the beginning of the series announcement, with all the similarities to Kanto and all, so all 3 starters (Mijumaru is now 100% confirmed due to Ash spotted it in the gym battle with Dento), Tsutaja and Pokabu.

Also, speaking of Tsutaja and Pokabu, is it just me, or did the locations of where they both are look similar in previews (right near a mountainous area)?

Last edited:

FlyAsADunsparce

Ash:
Pikachu
Mamepato
Mijumaru
Pokabu (?)

Iris:
Kibago

Dento:
Yanappu

Shooti:
Tsutarja

I think this are pretty much the teams for the first episodes.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Ash:
Pikachu
Mamepeto
Mijumaru

Iris
Kibago
Pokabu/Tatsuja

Shooti
Pokabu/Tatsuja/possibly something else.

Dento
Grass monkey
Tatsuja/Pokabu

I don't see or want Ash to get multiple starters when it's obvious the writers can't handle that.

Besides it's time for Water to headline a team with Pikachu just like Sceptile and Infernape did in the last two arcs with no one holding them back or just sitting there being a beatstick.

Elxar

I definitely want Ash to have the Grass Snake and it seems hinting it on the preview or it can be another trainer's pokemon. I he doew not get Pokabu he still have the Fire Ape which might be his next Primeape.

Team Rocket should have new Pokemon too along with the Donning of new Outfits. Giovanni should give them new Isshu Pokemon since I dont see them bringing back their's with the exception of Meowth.

Elxar

I definitely want Ash to have the Grass Snake and it seems hinting it on the preview or it can be another trainer's pokemon. I he doew not get Pokabu he still have the Fire Ape which might be his next Primeape.

Team Rocket should have new Pokemon too along with the Donning of new Outfits. Giovanni should give them new Isshu Pokemon since I dont see them bringing back their's with the exception of Meowth.

Alkaid

Ash:
Pikachu
Mamepeto
Mijumaru
Tsutarja - female
Pokabu

Shooti
Tsutarja - male

Ash:
Pikachu
Mamepeto
Mijumaru
Tsutarja - female
Pokabu

Shooti
Tsutarja - male

I could see this. I was opposed to having Ash get three starters but I wouldn't mind if Ash got a female Tsutarja. It'd be nice character differentiation and it would possibly lead to more development (i.e. like Chikorita/Bayleef's moments in Johto). It's something to set her apart from the other two starters so a female Tsutarja, I wouldn't mind. And hey, maybe Ash can make use of Attract so she'd be different than the other grass types.

However, I feel that Mijumaru will be the powerhouse out of the starters if Ash gets all of them. Tsutarja being the second (almost like Sceptile was the first powerhouse while Swellow was the second).

I don't know how much screentime Mamepato will get, hopefully it's good. But I do feel like if Ash also gets Pokabu, it's gonna take a back seat. Makes sense, Infernape dominated Sinnoh.

Hopefully whoever Ash catches as his wildcard, will get better screentime than wildcards in the past. So maybe caught early and not get released?

gliscor&yanmega

Ash:
Pikachu-Confirmed
Mamepato-Pretty much confirmed
Mijumaru-Confirmed unless something ridiculous happens and he borrowed it from someone...I doubt it though.

The new preview confirmed Mijumaru for Ash.

It also shows Pikachu vs Tsutaja. I'm going to say it's Shooti's or maybe Dento's(Or both).

Pokabu was also shown. I have no idea who it could belong to. Maybe Shooti.

Status
Not open for further replies.