• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Next Pokemon Thread IV: A New Hope (Use for capture/release/evolution speculation!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I just wanna know what's the problem, cause half the forum or maybe more hates you cause of your additude. When someone has an opinion, an own opinion, he's allowed to tell that over here. You don't have to bash an idea into the ground, cause yeah, that's what you're doing. Instead of bashing the idea, you could easily say how the idea would get better? Just be reasonable this one time and know you're wrong...

You say 'you use the liberty to write over here'. Ok you can write, but it's always to blame people. Instead of blaming opinions, bring the opinions yourself alright?

They do? my atitude? I even take the time of defending people when someone bashes them without a reason and I don't see anyone else do that, no you didn't do that just now.

Besides 3/4 people in my ignore list I doubt anyone hates me :D, if they do its behind their backs since people I talk in the forums even though we might have diferent opinions we are cordial with each other.

Look at playerking I was bashing him at the start because he had some crazy opinions and he kept saying the starters wouldn't be caugth,etc with everything pointing to that, anyway now I'm fine with him, disagreeing with something and saying something is dumb isn't a problem, once agian playerking just said what I said about Pikachu was dumb, what did I do? did I report him(people actually do this with me all the time for calling them or their ideas dumb)? no I answered him because saying and idea is dumb and giving reasons why so is the right thing to do.

I bash people that say really stupid stuff or don't explain what they writer, anyway I explained already I wasn't even bashing anyone in that post I was explaining something he/she didn't and would confuse some people, you really doubt with the time you have been on the forum, that with that sentence he could get 1/2 pages of discussion wondering if Oshawott will become a powerhouse or not?

You just need to stop thinking I'm angry while posting, yeah the economy is bad but I'm not angry I have no reasons too specially on the internet, try to see what I write without thinking, "Oh there goes Pepsi bashing again..."

If something is extremelly biased or stupid I will answer people with harsh words and don't worry in this forum we can't use them so I will eventually get warnings and a suspension/ban.

You need to read all my posts not the ones you feel like you want to because you see me bashing people, before saying that's all I do in the forum.

Going to take you out of my ignore list since you were polite in this post.

Last edited:

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
They do? my atitude? I even take the time of defending people when someone bashes them without a reason and I don't see anyone else do that, no you didn't do that just now.

Besides 3/4 people in my ignore list I doubt anyone hates me :D, if they do its behind their backs since people I talk in the forums even though we might have diferent opinions we are cordial with each other.

Look at playerking I was bashing him at the start because he had some crazy opinions and he kept saying the starters wouldn't be caugth,etc with everything pointing to that, anyway now I'm fine with him, disagreeing with something and saying something is dumb isn't a problem, once agian playerking just said what I said about Pikachu was dumb, what did I do? did I report him(people actually do this with me all the time for calling them or their ideas dumb)? no I answered him because saying and idea is dumb and giving reasons why so is the right thing to do.

I bash people that say that say really stupid stuff or don't explain what they writer, anyway I explained already I wasn't even bashing anyone in that post I was explaining something he/she didn't and would confuse some people, you really doubt with the time you have been on the forum, that with that sentence he could get 1/2 pages of discussion wondering if Oshawott will become a powerhouse or not?

You just need to stop thinking I'm angry while posting, yeah the economy is bad but I'm not angry I have no reasons too specially on the internet, try to see what I write without thinking, "Oh there goes Pepsi bashing again..."

If something is extremelly biased or stupid I will answer people with harsh words and don't worry in this forum we can't use them so I will eventually get warnings and a suspension/ban.

Going to take you out of my ignore list since you were polite in this post.

Hey, I resent that. :p I was new to discussing the anime, this is my first series of Pokemon where I discuss and Speculate, in my defense, we never actually saw the starters getting caught, the Pokeballs just hit them, I just didn't want Snivy or Tepig to be caught, and I still find them...meh. But their personalities make up for it. And if Ash doesn't get Krokorok or Timburr or whatever, after seeing the dub, maybe Ash could still get a Darmanitan, but I'm not too sure on it.

And yes, Pepsi was "Bashing", as well as a few other peolple.

Not going to name names. KibaLG8, Locormus and Grei

It's called tough love it helped me grow. Though don't pick on people, that's just too but hey that hardly happens anymore, maybe Grei hates me, I don't know but I don't hate any of them, or anyone on here at all for that matter.

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Hey, I resent that. :p I was new to discussing the anime, this is my first series of Pokemon where I discuss and Speculate, in my defense, we never actually saw the starters getting caught, the Pokeballs just hit them, I just didn't want Snivy or Tepig to be caught, and I still find them...meh. But their personalities make up for it. And if Ash doesn't get Krokorok or Timburr or whatever, after seeing the dub, maybe Ash could still get a Darmanitan, but I'm not too sure on it.

And yes, Pepsi was "Bashing", as well as a few other peolple.

It's called tough love, but hey that hardly happens anymore, maybe Grei hates me, I don't know but I don't hate any of them, or anyone on here at all for that matter.

Yeah like yoi said Its not with bad intent that I do it, sometimes there are people that are stubborn for no reason and even when given proof they don't change their opinions.

Like I said I actually like your posting now so I don't hold grudges with anyone, heck there wasn't even a reason too, I eventuall said I was sorry to you and that I was out of line when I overreacted in one of those posts.

In sum, doing selectiv reading and saying everything I do in the forums is bash people is sad.

Meh playerking I doubt it, I think Darmanitan will be taking care of the little Darumakkas or do you mean another one? possibly Zen Mode on the desert, that could be cool.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Nah not the one from the tower, I don't want it to leave the little Darumaka's but as I said, I'm not sure about it, but I can still see it being a powerhouse that is usually happy to be with Ash and the other Pokemon, I think they skipped then Desert Resort, unless they go back to it, like in the games, but yeah, that's just my thoughts.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Nah not the one from the tower, I don't want it to leave the little Darumaka's but as I said, I'm not sure about it, but I can still see it being a powerhouse that is usually happy to be with Ash and the other Pokemon, I think they skipped then Desert Resort, unless they go back to it, like in the games, but yeah, that's just my thoughts.

Yeah but I actually wouldn't mind them giving him Zen Mode and Satoshi not knowing about it and in a battle starting to get owned and then, WTF? he turned blue, that would be a nice wtf moment like the "oh she is female" moment in the Snivy capture.

Plus people want a psichic type and while an actualy psichic type would probably be cooler, like I said I wouldn't mind this one.

I sincerely doubt it though.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
I think Ash has enough reserves as it is.

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
This last page was heartwarming. We should all meet up for Anime Spoilers counselling sessions. Time zones be damned, we need to learn how to get along!
/spam post

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
1 Unova reserve enough? I think Ash should get some more Unova reserves. I'd hate to see another Hoenn league, with the same pokemon fighting pretty much every battle. I would love to see Ash with like 5 reserves. That way we won't see the same pokemon fighting over and over.

Haunter ゴースト

1 Unova reserve enough? I think Ash should get some more Unova reserves. I'd hate to see another Hoenn league, with the same pokemon fighting pretty much every battle. I would love to see Ash with like 5 reserves. That way we won't see the same pokemon fighting over and over.

I agree, mind you it felt like sinnoh added all of Ash's johto reserves all for the sake of Heartgold and Soulsilver.
They even went as far as evolving Cyndaquil which had no need at all to evolve.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I agree, mind you it felt like sinnoh added all of Ash's johto reserves all for the sake of Heartgold and Soulsilver.
They even went as far as evolving Cyndaquil which had no need at all to evolve.

Not all, unfortunatly Totodile and Bayleef never battled. But I like it when he uses reverses. Makes it more interesting.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
no opinion is right or wrong.

Now that is wrong. Opinions can be wrong.... If someone were to say that Ash will catch a Stunfisk, I wouldn't hesitate to put the person on blast.

That can also be said, during the other regions. A female girl getting a goal, and we see big devolpment. This has never happened before, now anything can happen. What has Best Wishes done that makes people say that? I like BW, I really do, but the things that has happened in BW, could as well have happened in AG and DP, but they never did. We see Ash rotating his team for the first time, but it could have happened in Kanto and Johto, but they didn't.

Isn't it Ash's Pikachu that actually made Pikachu so famous? Pikachu has had the choice to evolve twice, but it has refused to evolve both of those times, so why should it evolve, in ten years or so? Ash with a Raichu at the end would go against Pikachu's devolpment. And why on earth would it evolve? Pikachu is already powerful as a Pikachu, and stronger then most Pokemon, so why evolve into a Raichu? It's not like it wants to look good, so evolving into Raichu would be like taking a dump on good character devolpment.

EDIT: Pepsi-Plunge shutting down arguments, Haha!!! Almost laughable.

Pikachu's power gets reset each region, its quite tiresome. Why can't they make an advanced region where very skilled trainers battle, that way, all the gym leaders & trainers are enhanced, so Pikachu doesn't get a reset. That or evolve it, I can't see a Raichu's power being reset each region.:p

Waterpokes

Pikachu's power gets reset each region, its quite tiresome. Why can't they make an advanced region where very skilled trainers battle, that way, all the gym leaders & trainers are enhanced, so Pikachu doesn't get a reset. That or evolve it, I can't see a Raichu's power being reset each region.:p

I know Pikachu's power gets back to zero every region, but a reason for why it goes to zero, is okey in my books. And besides, it only happens once in every 4 years?

The only time I can see Pikachu's level being kept, is through some filler region, like Battle Frontier. Now that makes sense, for once.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
But what is the reason that Pikachu's power gets reset every season, other than to keep him from being over-powered? I'd like to see a real reason why before I accept it as alright.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
But what is the reason that Pikachu's power gets reset every season, other than to keep him from being over-powered? I'd like to see a real reason why before I accept it as alright.

That's the reason, to not be overpowered and look kinda of in pair with the rest of the team balance wise.

They did a good thing in DP wich was keep him off Gyms, in BW they aren't doing that but I think its acceptable, this time the power reset was seen by everyone(getting zapped by Zekrom) so we understand why.

I just hope he doesn't get used more now, I though he was going to star on the electrict Gym and that would be it, since he was in this one I hope he doesn't get to battle on the electric one.

That would leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
That's the reason, to not be overpowered and look kinda of in pair with the rest of the team balance wise.

They did a good thing in DP wich was keep him off Gyms, in BW they aren't doing that but I think its acceptable, this time the power reset was seen by everyone(getting zapped by Zekrom) so we understand why.

I just hope he doesn't get used more now, I though he was going to star on the electrict Gym and that would be it, since he was in this one I hope he doesn't get to battle on the electric one.

That would leave a bad taste in my mouth.

I think he will. He's been in the previous three.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Yeah that's what Im feeling, I hope he gets used first and is owned by an Emolga though, plus I hope they give the gym leader a Galvantula instead of two Emolgas.

Maybe, or maybe they'll only use Zebstrika. They don't really stray away from the game teams unless they reach it, and then later in the third version they change it, or they only use one Pokemon.

Grei

not the color

It's called tough love it helped me grow. Though don't pick on people, that's just too but hey that hardly happens anymore, maybe Grei hates me, I don't know but I don't hate any of them, or anyone on here at all for that matter.

Whoa, wait, when/where was I bashing anything/anyone?

Also, I don't hate you. I just vehemently disagree with you sometimes.

But anyway. I can totally see Ash using Pikachu in this upcoming Gym. I don't really want him to be used, but... seems likely. I don't expect to see Oshawott or Tranquill, and something tells me that Tepig won't be used. So that leaves Scraggy, Snivy, Pikachu, and Swadloon, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.