• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Next Pokemon Thread IV: A New Hope (Use for capture/release/evolution speculation!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
If Ash had to have a Hoenn pokemon for a filler, I'd like him to have Duskull/Dusclops

JD

If they were to get Hoenn pokemon I could see them with. not staying in these stages though they might:
Ash-
258.png
280.png
287.png
296.png
304.png
374.png
325.png
363.png
374.png

Iris-
252.png
329.png
334.png
335.png
371.png

Cilan-
285.png
309.png
316.png
322.png
337.png
339.png
357.png

sorry forgot how to make pictures appear

You wrap them in [IMG139][/IMG139].

So anyone want Cilan to end up getting a Stoutland?

Grei

not the color
periods?

10char

It's [ image=image ] and [ /image ], only without the spaces in between the brackets.

I'd rather Ash with Makuhita than Aron. Although I like the idea of Ash just getting one or two more Unova Pokemon. That'd be new and exciting.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Yeah I would prefer 8 to 10 Isshu pokemons instead.

I don't believe they are coming back to Hoenn, I do think that Spoink/Makuhita/Aaron could be good choices if that indeed happened, or atleast if they are going to promote Hoenn in any way.

I still think we aren't getting an Hoenn remake(game) and if we do , they don't have to go there just like they didn't go to Johto again.

My justification is that from 3rd gen forward people don't treat is has a classic, Gold/Silver and Red/Blue/Green had that label the 3rd gen doesn't, I would actually like that if they actually had stuff to the dex instead of new forms, since they didn't give old pokemons evolutions due to changing continent it would be nice to do it now, like Kecleon(even though its a gimmick pokemon) but they will never have the balls to do that before a new region comes, they need to start working with patching and other stuff in mind like other games do, to balance stuff around.

Edit:Sorry for the off-topic got lost in game talk

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I would love for either dento or ash to get a ralts( I just love this pokemon).

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I would love for either dento or ash to get a ralts( I just love this pokemon).

:3 Dento should get a Ralts...and then evolve it into a Kirlia...I mean it has the hair and the dance so why not? ;)
he should go fishing for a Feebas that just won't stop biting his line while he's at it jk

If Ash was to get one I'd hope it'd be a male and then he could evolve it to a Gallade! :D

JD

:3 Dento should get a Ralts...and then evolve it into a Kirlia...I mean it has the hair and the dance so why not? ;)
he should go fishing for a Feebas that just won't stop biting his line while he's at it jk

If Ash was to get one I'd hope it'd be a male and then he could evolve it to a Gallade! :D

I always wanted Ash to get a Gallade... but if the writers wanted to do that they would have done it back in Sinnoh so it's probably not going to happen. I really want Ash to catch a Psychic type soon though they had a chance of giving him an Espeon in Johto since Gary had Umbreon they could have given him Spoink in Hoenn and they could have given him a Gallade in Sinnoh. If he gets a Psychic type Reuniclus seems like the best bet.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I want it to evolve into gardevoir which is a very epic pokemon. Lol dento with a feebas/milotic would be sweet!!

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I always wanted Ash to get a Gallade... but if the writers wanted to do that they would have done it back in Sinnoh so it's probably not going to happen. I really want Ash to catch a Psychic type soon though they had a chance of giving him an Espeon in Johto since Gary had Umbreon they could have given him Spoink in Hoenn and they could have given him a Gallade in Sinnoh. If he gets a Psychic type Reuniclus seems like the best bet.

Instead they gave it to Zoey >.> I honestly forgot all about Gallade being a Sinnoh Pokemon until you mentioned that XDD;;; *now imagines Ash with a Gardevoir* o_O dear lord.... Espeon would have been neat...I mean Red in games/special had one, too bad Ash didn't get one =o

Reuniclus (or pre-evos) would be awesome! :D I like them a lot.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I want it to evolve into gardevoir which is a very epic pokemon. Lol dento with a feebas/milotic would be sweet!!

Gardevoir would work for Dento...but not Ash XD

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Instead they gave it to Zoey >.> I honestly forgot all about Gallade being a Sinnoh Pokemon until you mentioned that XDD;;; *now imagines Ash with a Gardevoir* o_O dear lord.... Espeon would have been neat...I mean Red in games/special had one, too bad Ash didn't get one =o

Reuniclus (or pre-evos) would be awesome! :D I like them a lot.

Gardevoir would work for Dento...but not Ash XD

Lol why not its not like he doesn't have girly pokemon??

dman_dustin

As much as I would like for Ash to get another 3rd gen Pokemon since he only has: Swellow, Sceptile, Torkoal, Corphish, and Glalie. Which means he's had more Kanto, Johto (yes I'm including Aipom and Gligar), Sinnoh, and Unova Pokemon than Hoenn, again I still prefer if Ash only focused on Unova Pokemon.

Cilan and Iris, sure, why they don't have pre 5th gen Pokemon anyhow is beyond me since they really should have something non 5th gen because they are natives to the Unova region. But then the main character always have Pokemon from a certain generation that they are in (except James and Johto if I'm not mistaken).

If Ash has to get a 3rd gen Pokemon, let it be something that has a 6th gen evolution. I don't know if 6th gen will be like 5th gen or will it be more like 4th gen. But I do hope Gamefreak goes back and gives evolutions (maybe even pre-evolutions) to those who would benefit from it rather than making completely brand new Pokemon like in 5th gen (it works, but only on odd generations). Then again who knows, 6th gen could be like the 2nd gen, only giving us 100/106 brand new Pokemon with some of the connections from 5th gen (such as evolutions of some Pokemon like Swoobat or pre-evolutions like I don't know what would work in this instance).

Anyway, so right now, Ash really should only focus on Unova Pokemon. If anyone needs past gen Pokemon it would be Cilan and Iris. Though as long as the Pokemon doesn't get screwed over like Aipom, I guess I won't mind if they give Ash another 3rd gen Pokemon.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
It'd be weird...I think a "tough/cool" Pokemon would fit Ash...not a beautiful/elegant Pokemon.

Lol bayleaf and snivy are sad now :(. And gradevoir kicks *** in the games so it would kick even more *** in the anime.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Aww I can't see it can you post it again??

Edit: nevermind

dman_dustin

http://img251.imageshack.us/i/20110419020808ae1.jpg/
Got a new Pokemon Center merchandise stuff *speculate if you want, or just pass* :D

Well the problem is that it's not Best Wishes related like the other stuff.

If it was sure I'd point out Whimsicott and Cubchoo, but since I don't see it related to Best Wishes, I don't think there's any connection.

Well except maybe that Cubchoo is very marketable and SHOULD be on the main cast. Though I'm not saying who should get it because I don't think like the writers and they probably would give it to someone who I wouldn't give it to.

Grei

not the color
adyniz... is that a "Who's that Pokemon!?" picture?

It'd fit perfectly, since Kirlia is so very

~FABULOUS~

Status
Not open for further replies.