1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Next Pokemon Thread (Updated!) **YOUR OPINION =/= FACT!**

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Potentate Carpathia, Jan 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loonatic

loonatic Smart and sneaky

i dont know if this is old news yet, but i seen on pokemon-safari.com that Ash will get Buizel and Brock is supposedly getting Happini (the pre-evo of Chansey). is this true?

2. Almighty Zard

Almighty Zard He has returned.

They have another thread here talking about it......

3. Shift

Shift I'll learn you good!

[​IMG]
    I so love being right.

4. Ash6K

Ash6K 8D

My predictions for later D/P-

Hikari:
    Piplup-->Pottashi-->Enperuto
    Mimirol-->Mimiroppu
    Pachirisu
    Cherrim
    Doomiraa

Brock:
    Happiney
    Croagunk-->Dokurogu
    Sudowoodo

Ash:
    Pikachu
    Turtwig-->Hayashigame-->Dotaitos
    Mukkubird-->Mukkuhawk
    Buizel-->Floatzel
    Aipom-->Eteboth
    Rioru-->Lucario

then in some filler season for D/P...
    Pikachu
    Mukkuhawk
    Dotaitos
    Floatzel
    Lucario
    insert one Oak'd pokemon of your choice here or maybe Yukimenoko...

Jessie:
    Scorupi
    Seviper
    Wobbufett

James:
    Carnivine
    Mime Jr.
    Cacnea-->Cacturne...or...Cacnea=out of James team

EDIT: Other Characters

May:
    Blaziken
    Wartortle
    Beautifly
    Munchlax
    Espeon/Leafia/Glacia
    (backups: Skitty and Bulbasaur)

Max:
    Ralts
    Vigoroth

Misty:
    Marril
    Corsola
    Gyarados
    Staryu
    (at gym for water shows: Neorantu I guess...)

Rivals-

Nozomi:
    Misdreavous evo
    Glameow
    Jynx
    Male Gardevoir
    Beequeen

Shinji:
    Goukazaru
    Electivire
    Murkrow evo
    Yukinooh
    Ursaring
    Tentacruel (? maybe ?)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2007
  5. Pikasaur

Pikasaur Putting up a Fight

...this is cool, but maybe its only to kiss-up to nurse joy :)

6. Anonymous Trainer

Anonymous Trainer <-----Facewall

I never thought that Brock would end up with Happini. I like how the anime is going right now. The writers seem to be patching up all the mistakes they done in the past.

7. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

By giving Brock another baby Pokemon after Bonsly never really did anything? How does that really fix stuff?

8. scissorX

scissorX Well-Known Member

I can understand that Bonsly was the start of something great (the saluting Sudo), but its purpose was literatly nothing before that. No baby Pokémon ever really has a purpose, it has chances to have some interesting story (OK so Toegpi had its time to shine in the evo episodes), but other than that they are generally annoying and overshowcased.

9. Anonymous Trainer

Anonymous Trainer <-----Facewall

Giving Brock another baby Pokemon to me seems to suite him more than anyone since he does want to be the world's greatest Pokemon breeder. He's boring, I know but they may give Happini a much better role than Bonsly. I'm not saying it is 100% true, but they have been eradicating flaws they have done in the past which a majority of the fandom have been complaining about. (such as fillers)

10. Rapiido

Rapiido Well-Known Member

Don't forget about past fire types that got no attention. Ash could still get them. (Ponyta/Rapidash [Although they seem more like Pokemon Hikari would get], Slugma/Magcargo, Houndor/Houndoom, Numel/Camerupt)

11. tee tee

tee tee Illussions Shattered

I can see hikari with a ponyta. i think it just suits her for contests.i bet it's appeals will be great!

12. Almighty Zard

Almighty Zard He has returned.

Ash is in a new region, they are going to have him premote the new pokemon.

I'd like to see that, but you know how the writers are to "rideable" pokemon unfortunitly>>

Last edited: Mar 3, 2007
  13. tee tee

tee tee Illussions Shattered

yeah, if she can't get that i hope she can get something that is elegant maybe:;457; but i doubt it! it will be like goldeen all over again!

14. Pikasaur

I can see hikari with a glacia...though this may have been dsaid already

15. PeteDHeat

PeteDHeat Well-Known Member

*sigh*people...brock getting Happiny is Obvious because Brock is a BREEDER and plus it will add a comic feeling. Just Image how much the ladies will be interested in brock's Happiny, but not Brock himself, specially nurse Joy. Turtwig may evolve to Dodaitos, but i see it not passing the secondary stage. Mukkuhawk will be on Ash's Team and Buizel Will evolve, but not soon. Maybe around the seventh or eigth Gym.

16. Ash6K

Ash6K 8D

I think Happiney for Brock would seem pretty interesting. So it's a baby pokemon. Think about how Brock having Happiney would cause some hilarious scenes with Nurse Joy!

Add Croagunk in the mix and I can see great comedy imo!

17. Rapiido

Rapiido Well-Known Member

I WOULD say Onix, but Brock's generally not that important.. (well.. now that it's gone Brock's actually doing something)

Ash- Charizard (He rode it... a lot), Tauros (had a few really good eps [Orange Island Battle, Battle Frontier), Pidgeot (Only one ep though..) Lapras (OK it was only for getting around OI, but it was still a rideable Pokemon AND a battler)

18. Dax

Dax R.I.P Dax

If they are going to give Hikari a pokemon from other generation, can they please give her Altaria? It fits her completely with his elegance and cuteness.

19. Pikasaur

lets give hikiri a beequeen

20. Dax

Dax R.I.P Dax

I don't like Beequeen, is someone should get a Beequeen is Jessie not Hikari. She needs pokemons that can help her to develol as coordinator and because of her style she's probably going to get cute and elegant pokemons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.