• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Next Pokemon Thread (Updated!) **YOUR OPINION =/= FACT!**

• Thread starter Potentate Carpathia
  • Start date
P

poke07

Well i think that james may have gulpin next. and also an episode doesent to do about anything in the title. I just think some uses for gulpin with james to have. Liek the sticky hold ability. It can be used as a comic relief. Have james use it to hold his bolttle cap collection. Or his other stuff. Whos knows mabye it may have team rockets brains. or Use it to put ash & co in a sticky situation. Ah the possibilities they could think of.

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
My Theroy updated.

Ash = i still reckon he will get a bug type of some sort cos he always does, like :291:

May = I agree on the :333: theory, but i also reckon she will get a :363:

Brock = The :270: to :271: theory sounds promising, like i said before i reckon he will get a :304:/:305:

James = what about a :274:. it's a grass type (james favorite i'm guessing) and it's quite funny/cool looking

Jessie = even though she doesn't need another one (she has enough), what about a :355:. It suits her, i reckon.

Kazuki Mirai

Flygon for evil trainer? No way!!
I think Ash should fit with Flygon, Tropius, Absol, and Kecleon. Many reasons, Ash is like a Dragon tamer (Remember Charizard?) Ash is like a pro to get an Absol, Tropius would fit him since it reminds me of Bayleef, He would catch Kecleon in order to stop it from causing trouble (Remember Snorlax?) and I realy wish that he could get a fully evolved Pokemon except Pikachu (Sceptile, Swellow, and Crawdaunt).
Brock would get a Snorunt because ice is near water and it reminds me of Geodude, I was hoping for him to evolve Mudkip and Lotad into Marshtomp and Lomb're.
May would get Pokemon that is cute (remember Beautifly, Skitty, and Torchic?) like Swablu and evolve it into a Altaria.

I don't think Team Rocket will get a better Pokemon.

Â

(¦)§ Myš†

well i can see may getting a :333: and ash getting a :371: just cuz yeah it would own cuz i love dragons and they need more dragons

Kazuki Mirai

Flygon is definetly using Flamethrower because Hyperbeam is a big orangish red energy blast with yellow aura surrounding it and Dragonbreath is a green color version of Flamethrower. I still hope Ash will get a Flygon since it is in the bug egg group and it resemble the combination of a dragonfly and a dragon plus Ash always get a bug pokemon like Heracross and Butterfree how about the bug breed like Flygon.

B

Blaze_Kicker

What about Ash & co. catching one of these pokemon: :295: or :311: or :312: and maby :309:

S

Sceptile Trainer

Ash- His Treeko evolves into grovyle :253:

May- Swablu it just fits her :333:

Brock- He catches a Aron :304:

James-He needs loads more pokemon so his cacnea evolves into a cacture (think of him giving James a hug) :332:

Jessie- She has to many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JazzJazz

Blaze_Kicker said:
What about Ash & co. catching one of these pokemon: :295: or :311: or :312: and maby :309:

I don't see anyone getting any electric types, it might steal pikachu's, well, thunder... it's his job to do the trademark thunderbolt which sends Team Rocket off.

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Blaze_Kicker said:

nar. they won't give another member of thre group an electric type. It would upset Pikachu too much. lmao.

Y

Yami Ash

Gulpin sounds right.

After all, seviper is just a replacement for Arbok, snake for a snake, and Cacnea is just a replacement for Victreebell, grass type for grass type, almost the exact same physical comedy.

Y

Yoshi

Ash's Treecko will NOT evolve. He still has Treecko in the 7th movie and that comes out in July in Japan. I think Ash will not catch another Pokemon for AGES. I can see James getting Gulpin, Brock's Lotad evolving and May getting Swablu.

This is what I think:

Ash- probably get Absol

Brock- Mudkip will evolve into Marshtomp

May- I agree with Swablu

Jesse- None for awhile

James- Trapinch. It might evolve late in the season.

E

Eternal Eievui

I feel Satoshi should get a Spoink, Haruka a Swablu, Takeshi an evolution of Lotad (Lombre), and Kojiro getting Gulpin...

Kazuki Mirai

I could see why people want team rocket with powerful pokemon and rare pokemon is because they respect team rocket and usually sick of them losing sorry for being such a smart mouth but I still did notice even though if James catch a Trapinch it still would lose because despite the disadvantage of Pikachu, it would finish it off with its Irontail and thunderbolt even though it is a ground type, we saw Pikachu defeat Geodude, Golem, and Marowak. But I think he should've got that Gyarados he kicked but Misty have to take it see the special.

JazzJazz

A lot of people are saying trapinch for James... but the group has already passed through the desert. I know the in-game locations of pokemon don't really have too much bearing in the anime, but it's just something to think about.

S

Senator Kiwi

I can see James getting a Whismur that won't shut up. ANd maybe James will catch a Skakoth.

C

Crystal Latios

James and Slakoth? Nah. I`m sure, he will catch that Gulpin. He has had Weezing, so now he will catch next, poison type pokemon.

Some people says, Slakoth will be for Max. Awww...I hope not. Max should catch his first pokemon, and it should be Ralts.

Y

Yami Ash

Is Max ever going to catch a pokemon? It seems like every other episode he befriends one, shouldn't one of those stick around?

S

Shutterfly

Yami Ash said:
Is Max ever going to catch a pokemon? It seems like every other episode he befriends one, shouldn't one of those stick around?

He isn't ten yet.
You must be ten before you can be a legal Pokemontrainer and catch some of them!
Remember that Ash had to wait before he could go on his journey!

First sentence from Pokemon in holland:

Hi,I'm Ash Ketchum,and now that I am ten years old,I finally may become a pokemon Trainer!

offcourse it was dubbed in our language! ^^