• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Next Pokemon Thread (Updated!) **YOUR OPINION =/= FACT!**

• Thread starter Potentate Carpathia
  • Start date
Y

Yami Ash

Didn't May like the look of Blaziken when she saw it in her pokedex?

Plus I'm pretty sure it's got some good contest moves.

P

Potentate Carpathia

May did say in the episode "A Bite to Remember" she would love to have a Combusken. I dont think Torchic will evolve but there is the possibility.

JazzJazz

nlsanders said:
when then the heck is may's torchic going to evolve?

Like the majority of the group's pokemon, probably never...

S

Sceptile Trainer

Torchic is a sweet little cute pokemon witch suits may.
Combusken is kinda' cute.
Blaziken, No way

Torchic could evolve into Combusken
But never into blaziken

N

New_Trasey

Torchics evolve will make her team stronger.
but I think torchic will stay as it is.
who should be the clown if it evolves

N

nlsanders

LOL i think ash brock and max would be very surprised if torchic evolved into blazekin

JazzJazz

Torchic could evolve, we have seen female characters with really strong pokemon before... if May ended up with a blaziken it'd be a mirror for Liza with Ash's charizard and her own Charla.

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
JazzJazz said:
Torchic could evolve, we have seen female characters with really strong pokemon before... if May ended up with a blaziken it'd be a mirror for Liza with Ash's charizard and her own Charla.

It would be funny to see May with a Combustion, but i'm still hoping she will get a Speal.

U

ultimatecharizard

Here's what I hope he gets: :284: :355: :326: :340: :289: :330: :365: :357: :321: plus all his pokemon that he has should evolve!

Cyndaquil

Soaring high above
A whiscash will suit Brock 100% (ground/ water) so i think he'll get 1. Also i think Misty has a Blastoise as in the new movie there is 1 and i think she'll do a cameo.

JazzJazz

Flaming Charizard said:
A whiscash will suit Brock 100% (ground/ water) so i think he'll get 1. Also i think Misty has a Blastoise as in the new movie there is 1 and i think she'll do a cameo.

Could be a cameo from Gary...

P

Plusle 07

Yes. I am almost positive in my thinking that Harrison and Gary will return. Blaziken and Blastoise being main Pokemon just seems too unusual otherwise...

Also, I never thought about Brock getting Whiscash. That sounds very interesting, considering the Ground/Water type combination. I also think Quagsire would suit him, but Brock's not going to get Quagsire any time this season or next. I think if Brock were to ever get Whiscash, he'd catch it as a Barboach first. Very interesting.

Alfonso

Derpgull
My theory is that Lapras will return, to help Ash and co. across the huge sea parts of Houen. I mean, she's already appeared once after leaving, in the 'Lapras of Luxery', so whats to say she won't again? Ash *would* need her, unless say, they used ferry's for everything, but that would be boring. Let's see... Ash would need her after Lilycove, which seems like the perfect placefor her comeback. Perhaps there will be a small on-sea mini-saga... wishful thinking, I know. ^_^o

JazzJazz

Plusle 07 said:
Yes. I am almost positive in my thinking that Harrison and Gary will return. Blaziken and Blastoise being main Pokemon just seems too unusual otherwise...

Also, I never thought about Brock getting Whiscash. That sounds very interesting, considering the Ground/Water type combination. I also think Quagsire would suit him, but Brock's not going to get Quagsire any time this season or next. I think if Brock were to ever get Whiscash, he'd catch it as a Barboach first. Very interesting.

I don't see him with either of these pokemon, simply because they seem to have that "dopey" quality... and Brock already has this quota filled with lotad/lombre.

P

poke07

Why not have ash and company steal team rockets magikarp sub and sail across the ocean like they stoled team rockets baloon last couple times. Or they can get a boat.

JazzJazz

poke07 said:
Why not have ash and company steal team rockets magikarp sub and sail across the ocean like they stoled team rockets baloon last couple times. Or they can get a boat.

I only see that happening once... there's a few different journeys that they'll have to take across Hoenn's waters before the series is through.

Pokeballs

Custom Torkoal 01
how about sum1 catching a wailmer to hitch a ride on, they're pretty big
i do like the idea of stealing the sub tho...

C

chad504

Pokeballs said:
how about sum1 catching a wailmer to hitch a ride on, they're pretty big
i do like the idea of stealing the sub tho...

Yeah! Ash will probably get a pokemon such as Wailmer to ride on and possibly use it for batttle. Or they might get Mr. Briney to make the trip for them (unlikely).

Alfonso

Derpgull
chad504 said:
Yeah! Ash will probably get a pokemon such as Wailmer to ride on and possibly use it for batttle. Or they might get Mr. Briney to make the trip for them (unlikely).

Wailmer is way to small for Ash, May, Max and Brock to fit on. Wailord could fit them on easily... but... well, I just can't see Ash with a Pokemon that big. And I definatly couldn't see them all riding on it... I mean, that things bigger than Ash's ego! ^_~

M

Maxinator

May with Feebas isn't too far-fetched, remember how Misty loved Tentacruel? Thats not exacly cute is it? She could also get an Eevee, that would suit her, but, we're in Hoenn now..

Ash should get a Absol, but he won't. Treeko and Tailow need to evolve. He should get rid of the fugly lobster they call Corphish, and give more moves to Torkoal! He could probably catch a :358:, It seems the kind of Pokémon he would have

Brock, wouldn't he be cool with a :217:? It ain't gonna happen though.