• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Next Pokemon Thread V: Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Station [UNOVA ONLY]

Status
Not open for further replies.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
If the writers decide not to evolve Oshawott and Snivy they need to at least give them a development episode explaining why. Snivy's will obviously be tied to Trip. In fact, even if Snivy does end up evolving I expect it to be against Trip and Serperior. Oshawott's had better not be a rehash of Piplup's episode.

You know, if this happens it will be a Kanto rehash, where only the Fire starter evolved. I'm definitely seeing Emboar be the Charizard/Sceptile/Infernape of Unova.

The writers always favor Fire starters when it comes to evolution.

And yep, I'm guessing Oshawott to be a Piplup rehash due to being the most popular starter of its generation.

Edit: this is my 1,100th post.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
AAPF is currently on vacation, but there has been two slight updates:

First is Figure Monster Collection Eevee set is a 8 pieces set, ie. Eevee and Eeveelutions.

Secondly, the Pokémon in Remote Control Figure Here and There set has been revealed:

Pikachu, Piplup and Eevee.

The set is going to be released in 27 October 2012, along with other Eevee toys Takara Tomy Arts is releasing. So yeah, there are 8 sets of Eevee and three of them has Eeveelutions.

Also, Piplup has finally gotten a toy release that is not related to Meloetta's Sparkling Recital and it's three months after movie premiere... God help us all.

Brb updating my Eevee set post.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!

First is Figure Monster Collection Eevee set is a 8 pieces set, ie. Eevee and Eeveelutions.

Secondly, the Pokémon in Remote Control Figure Here and There set has been revealed:

The set is going to be released in 27 October 2012, along with other Eevee toys Takara Tomy Arts is releasing. So yeah, there are 8 sets of Eevee and three of them has Eeveelutions.

Also, Piplup has finally gotten a toy release that is not related to Meloetta's Sparkling Recital and it's three months after movie premiere... God help us all.

Excellent, Dawn and Piplup look like they'll be sticking around a while. So I'm guessing someone's getting Eevee? I'm going with Cilan!

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I think Umbreon, Leafeon or Glaceon would suit Cilan the best if he did get one.

Seeing as Cynthia and May both have Glaceon, I would count that out of the picture, even though I agree, it'd suit him. Umbreon has had some decent appearances under Gary, and Leafeon is growing a favourite Eeveelution of mine after using it in my HGSS run through lately, so I'd like to see it more outside of Zoey.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan

Dunno if that is any indication of Piplup staying, basicly because he has gotten toys during the whole Best Wishes series.

★ Mr. Mime ★

Man of Mystery
I could definitely see Cilan catching an Eevee and evolving it into Leafeon.

Since Iris is getting another Dragon type Cilan should get another Grass one.

DMerle

Guess who's back
I could definitely see Cilan catching an Eevee and evolving it into Leafeon.

Since Iris is getting another Dragon type Cilan should get another Grass one.

Yeah, it also has an air of elegance that would suit him.

[img139]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/470.png[/img139]

-Leaf Blade
-Giga Drain
-X-Scissor
-Aerial Ace

Yeah, it also has an air of elegance that would suit him.

[img139]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/470.png[/img139]

-Leaf Blade
-Giga Drain
-X-Scissor
-Aerial Ace

my only problem with that moveset is leaf blade and aerial ace already belong to pokemon on the main cast and x-scissor is likely for leavanny. is I'd like a bit more variety. maybe giga drain, magical leaf,synthesis/fake tears and leaf blade. don't mind it sharing 1 move but I like a wider range of moves if possible

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
You know, I stopped believing in the possibility of Cilan getting Larvitar when it was revealed Iris will get Dragonite and then it suddenly hit me....

[IMG139]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7075hDvTr1rnnmwuo1_500.jpg[/IMG139]
Some of the Pokémon in this poster are owned by - I believe the Lucario is Cynthia's - or will be caught by somebody in the show and Larvitar isn't anywhere on here. The Legendaries and the final stage starters aren't included here, of course. Now the Pokémon in the sky; we know at least the flock of Altaria won't be included. As for Wingull and Pelipper- seagulls and pelicans are commonly found near the sea so they might just be in the sky based on that (but maybe one of them will be important?). Also this might go the same for Corphish too as crustacean usually resign near the beach, even though it is out on the very front. As for Combee? Really can't tell, it's not standing out yet it does seem out of place to be just there.

With all that Eevee merchandise (plus it being on the poster) I'm certain somebody will be getting an Eevee. I'd love it to be Dent because I always wanted him to own a cute Pokémon. My preferred Eeveelution choices; Leafeon, Vaporeon, Espeon or Flareon. Unless Eevee is getting a 6th gen evo.

Last edited:

DMerle

Guess who's back
my only problem with that moveset is leaf blade and aerial ace already belong to pokemon on the main cast and x-scissor is likely for leavanny. is I'd like a bit more variety. maybe giga drain, magical leaf,synthesis/fake tears and leaf blade. don't mind it sharing 1 move but I like a wider range of moves if possible

I get that, but yeah I think Leaf Blade is Leafeon's signature move and it's a cool move so I'd still like to see him with it, perhaps:

Leaf Blade
Giga Drain
Shadow Ball
Echoed Voice/Double team

With all that Eevee merchandise (plus it being on the poster) I'm certain somebody will be getting an Eevee. I'd love it to be Dent because I always wanted him to own a cute Pokémon. My preferred Eeveelution choices; Leafeon, Vaporeon, Espeon or Flareon. Unless Eevee is getting a 6th gen evo.

I want him with an Eevee, too. My only problem is, is that it would be a repeat of May. She got hers in 4th gen. and then it evolving into a new 5th gen. evolution (even if it was off-screen).

I wonder if burgundys darmanitan would have Zen mode.

shelldude400

I want him with an Eevee, too. My only problem is, is that it would be a repeat of May. She got hers in 4th gen. and then it evolving into a new 5th gen. evolution (even if it was off-screen).

I want Ash with the Eevee and to evolve it into Espeon >_<
I hope someone does get it though, preferably Ash :3
Rivals Gary's Umberon, part of Red's GSC team, it would be awesome :D

I want Ash with the Eevee and to evolve it into Espeon >_<
I hope someone does get it though, preferably Ash :3
Rivals Gary's Umberon, part of Red's GSC team, it would be awesome :D

I'd only want Ash with an Eevee if he dumped some of his Pokemon at Juniper's for a while and just kept a party of 6 with no rotation. Like how he left Torkoal and Glalie at Oak's for the Battle Frontier. He could keep Pikachu, Oshawott, Snivy, Pignite, Scraggy, and Eevee. Of course, after a while, he would get all his reserves back and have some battles and development with them.

Whoa, I get off track. I want Cilan with Eevee.

PrinceGray

Anti-Hero of Serebii
Chimchar didn't take on an Monferno/Infernape. Also Ash was the one to focus that power and train Chimchar to use it, and it did win with it's own power...
This is basically the same as the Pikachu v Raichu episodes..
Pikachu beats the Raichu in the end.
I have my doubts about Snivy evolving now as well, but the lack of appearances make me wonder :/

By that logic, Pignite isn't going to evolve.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Whoa, I get off track. I want Cilan with Eevee.

Yes this! With Iris getting a capture, Burgundy getting a capture, and the heavy upcoming marketing with Eevee, I could see this possibly happen. :)

And you know this "repeat" of May? Not necessarily. Chances are he'd catch it wild and may not even evolve it. xD Course that could be a repeat of the Battling Eevee brothers....but w/e. XD

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
You know, I stopped believing in the possibility of Cilan getting Larvitar when it was revealed Iris will get Dragonite and then it suddenly hit me....

[IMG139]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7075hDvTr1rnnmwuo1_500.jpg[/IMG139]
Some of the Pokémon in this poster are owned by - I believe the Lucario is Cynthia's - or will be caught by somebody in the show and Larvitar isn't anywhere on here. The Legendaries and the final stage starters aren't included here, of course. Now the Pokémon in the sky; we know at least the flock of Altaria won't be included. As for Wingull and Pelipper- seagulls and pelicans are commonly found near the sea so they might just be in the sky based on that (but maybe one of them will be important?). Also this might go the same for Corphish too as crustacean usually resign near the beach, even though it is out on the very front. As for Combee? Really can't tell, it's not standing out yet it does seem out of place to be just there.

So uhm, yeah, wasn't this poster pretty much dealt with?

Iris: Axew, Emolga, Dragonite
Cynthia: Glaceon, Garchomp, Lucario
Ash: Pikachu, Oshawott, Meloetta (Corphish)
Dawn: Piplup
Cilan: Pansage

Optional choices:
- Riolu
- Eevee
- Combee

Random:
- Starters: Signify that this is the final leg of the series.
- Wingull
- Pelipper
- Altaria

And with all the merch coming out in October, Eevee and Riolu aren't that far off choices anymore. I'm not liking it, but there's no point in speculating that it doesn't have a shot of happening. In the least I'm expecting a focus episode for Eevee.

Status
Not open for further replies.