• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Next Pokemon Thread V: Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Station [UNOVA ONLY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ash has 30 tauros XD so theres rlly nothing we can do, the authors will decide if they want another shiny. i would love a shiny... beartic =D

Just as long as its not Cryogonal. That things shiny form freaks me out. Wouldnt mind a shiny Pawniard/ Bisharp though.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Lets face it its just a creepy pokemon

exactly xD what kind of pokemon looks like a snowflake, has a pedo face (lol), no arms/legs and... yeah XD i still caught it in white though :p

anyways back on topic:
if there was a shiny pokemon to be caught by ash i change my mind. i would like a klink XD it looks so cool and such a badass

Gazdust

Cilan is due to have one or two other pokémon and I would like :506:, the reason is like someone already said to help him with detective work. I also like the idea of having :631: to help him with cooking, other fire type already been display by other trainers.

As for Jessie, she always had a poison type pokémon and since there is only 7new poison type I see her with :545:. For James I said in previous thread that I'd see him with :556: but instead I want him to have :599:, I can see it use Discharge while Pikachu using Thunderbolt to counter attack.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
I also like the idea of having :631: to help him with cooking

Yeah just like how Pansage, Dwebble, & Stunfisk help with cooking. Cilan catching a Fire-type just for helping him with cooking is a stupid idea & I think 90% of the users here would agree.

Aegon

Yeah just like how Pansage, Dwebble, & Stunfisk help with cooking. Cilan catching a Fire-type just for helping him with cooking is a stupid idea & I think 90% of the users here would agree.
Although his current Pokémon aren't specifically equipped to help with his cooking, what's to stop a future Pokémon of his having that function? I find it entirely silly to shrug off the plausibility of this happening.

KibaLG8

Although his current Pokémon aren't specifically equipped to help with his cooking, what's to stop a future Pokémon of his having that function? I find it entirely silly to shrug off the plausibility of this happening.

I just don't see the point in it. You never saw Vulpix helping Brock with cooking at all. It will seem like a pointless capture if its sole purpose is to help with cooking. I once thought it would be a neat idea but now it just seems like a pointless idea.

Aegon

I just don't see the point in it. You never saw Vulpix helping Brock with cooking at all. It will seem like a pointless capture if its sole purpose is to help with cooking. I once thought it would be a neat idea but now it just seems like a pointless idea.
I agree with the emboldened sentence. I don't see a problem with him catching a Pokémon that can help with cooking, but I do see one if it only helps with cooking. It's a better reason than some of the others in this thread for capture speculation, at least.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
If Dento gets any pokemon that is a fire type it should be Litwick/Lampent. It just looks good with him and I was so disappointed when Trip showed up with one. I really don't want Ash with one so fire water grass trio be damned lol.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach

Please, like there's such a thing as a pointless capture. Not to sound fruity, but I must ask: Is friendship pointless? That's the main point behind any capture, after all. Again, I'm not trying to be fruity, that's just what the anime is about. And while I agree that I don't want Cilan to get something like Heatmor just to have it cook and do nothing else, I don't see any reason why Cilan couldn't get a Pokemon that helps cook in addition to . . . doing whatever else Cilan's Pokemon do.

KibaLG8

Please, like there's such a thing as a pointless capture. Not to sound fruity, but I must ask: Is friendship pointless? That's the main point behind any capture, after all. Again, I'm not trying to be fruity, that's just what the anime is about. And while I agree that I don't want Cilan to get something like Heatmor just to have it cook and do nothing else, I don't see any reason why Cilan couldn't get a Pokemon that helps cook in addition to . . . doing whatever else Cilan's Pokemon do.

The way the guy said it... "I also like the idea of Heatmor having to help him with cooking". Made it sound like thats why he wants it to be caught. If Heatmor can rape the heck out of opponents, then I'll be fine with this side-thing for it. And notice how I said "sole-purpose", meaning if thats all it did, it would be pointless. You didn't need to explain that last part since I was well aware of that.

Chomper4

Heres my full gang prediction:

Ash:pikachu Unfezant Oshawott Pignite Snivy Scraggy Leavanny Palpitoad Gigaloth Krokorok Sigilyph
Iris:Haxorus Excadrill Emolga Zweilous
Cilan: Pansage Crustle Stunfisk Elgyem Klang

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Heres my full gang prediction:

Ash:pikachu Unfezant Oshawott Pignite Snivy Scraggy Leavanny Palpitoad Gigaloth Krokorok Sigilyph
Iris:Haxorus Excadrill Emolga Zweilous
Cilan: Pansage Crustle Stunfisk Elgyem Klang

Really? Only one evolution for the three starters. Huh, well the one I always thought for the starters were:
Samurott-Pignite-Snivy
I also thought Iris would get more pokemon, at least the same amount as Cilan.

Waterpokes

Cilan capturing Heatmor is still more useful then Dawn catching Togekiss.

I can easily see Cilan capturing another Pokemon in the future, but if he have the same three Pokemon right now, I think he'd be good. Perhaps evolve either Pansage and/or Dweeble, to make his team get less stall as time passes. No point of capturing more then one Pokemon for Cilan.

fukamaru

Really? Only one evolution for the three starters. Huh, well the one I always thought for the starters were:
Samurott-Pignite-Snivy
Do you really think Oshawott (this pokemons is very marketable) will fully evolve? We already at BW060 and Ash will get his 5th badge soon. All we got is a three evolutions of reserves but starters hasn't evolved yet.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Do you really think Oshawott (this pokemons is very marketable) will fully evolve? We already at BW060 and Ash will get his 5th badge soon. All we got is a three evolutions of reserves but starters hasn't evolved yet.

Do you really think Oshawott (this is Ash's main unova starter) will not fully evolve? Oshawott is the new Charizard/Sceptile/Chimchar.

Chimchar didn't evolve until "Evolving Strategies" which was after the 7th gym and he still evolved before the league and ended up being Ash's Powerhouse Starter of Sinnoh.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Do you really think Oshawott (this is Ash's main unova starter) will not fully evolve? Oshawott is the new Charizard/Sceptile/Chimchar.

You forgot Bayleef. Sure, she didn't evolve, but did you see Cyndaquil or Totodile in the fight against Gary? No? Didn't think so.

Really, though, it's a contest between Tepig and Oshawott at this point. They've both been developing at a relatively even pace, even more so than Snivy (face it, Attract won't last her forever!). Having said that, Oshawott can either stay unevolved, evolve once, or evolve all the way, and I'd be happy no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.