• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Next Pokemon Thread V: Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Station [UNOVA ONLY]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMerle

Guess who's back
Iris:

[img139]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/610.png[/img139]

Incinerate
Giga-Impact
Dragon rage
Outrage

[img139]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/587.png[/img139]

Attract
Volt Switch
Hidden Power
Aerial Ace

[img139]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/530.png[/img139]

Dig
Drill Run
Metal Claw
Focus Blast

I Like Excadrill's moveset, if I was gonna swap out anything It'd probably be Drill Run since Dig is useful in battle, either for Shadow Claw or Brick Break.

[img139]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/633.png[/img139] < [img139]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/634.png[/img139]

Dragon Pulse
Hyper Voice
Crunch
Work up

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
did you miss in the same post I had what i think will happen and what should happen? I just put this at the very end saying it would never happen but I would like it to.

What was the point in posting what you want to see happen when you know it won't? I don't normally post what I want to see because I know that there's no point in expressing my opinion (the exception being the time I said Ash should have 3 Oshawott and 3 Zorua, but I was just messing around to prove a point that time). Anyway, I just think it's redundant for us to constantly post what we want to see. I truly respect the people who use logic and reason when they predict which Pokemon Ash and friends will evolve/capture next. They aren't always right, but at least they don't make up random reasons why Pokemon will evolve/be captured.

PrinceGray

Anti-Hero of Serebii
What was the point in posting what you want to see happen when you know it won't? I don't normally post what I want to see because I know that there's no point in expressing my opinion (the exception being the time I said Ash should have 3 Oshawott and 3 Zorua, but I was just messing around to prove a point that time). Anyway, I just think it's redundant for us to constantly post what we want to see. I truly respect the people who use logic and reason when they predict which Pokemon Ash and friends will evolve/capture next. They aren't always right, but at least they don't make up random reasons why Pokemon will evolve/be captured.

Why do you have such a pompous attitude? Let the guy post what he wants, it's not like he's saying that it is going to happen. This thread is dedicated to people posting predictions, speculations and things they would like to see. You have no right to try and take that away from people.

shelldude400

Exactly this.
I post what I think will happen based on things I see in the anime & in the merchandise. I base of Scraggy & Pignite evolving due to the August merchandise, Ash catching Riolu or an Eevee due to the poster and their advertising, Palpitoad evolving into Seismitoad due to the fact it's a battlebot, why not make it evolve, Snivy to Servine as she doesn't need to stay in her Snivy form due to Oshawott.

------------------------------
Ash won't catch that Onix..
He won't catch anything until Krokorok evolves (which is hopefully soon..)
The opening can be edited, but why would they spoil something that happens after something that isn't there?
I think they'll use this time to work on Iris' and Cilan's teams, they are in need of some new pokemon..

Shraeder

It's Lit
Exactly this.
I post what I think will happen based on things I see in the anime & in the merchandise. I base of Scraggy & Pignite evolving due to the August merchandise, Ash catching Riolu or an Eevee due to the poster and their advertising, Palpitoad evolving into Seismitoad due to the fact it's a battlebot, why not make it evolve, Snivy to Servine as she doesn't need to stay in her Snivy form due to Oshawott.

The opening can be edited, but why would they spoil something that happens after something that isn't there?
I think they'll use this time to work on Iris' and Cilan's teams, they are in need of some new pokemon..

phantasy star was just trying to post his speculation, what he could see happen, and what he wanted to happen. That's why KIRA's post wasn't necassary. Also, your reasons for the Pokemon evolving/being captured aren't good since merchandise has failed us multiple times. The only one that makes sense is Scraggy since its merchandise includes a Fraxure which can't be a coincidence. The Emboar could be Bianca's however, especially since Pignite is in the opening and not Emboar.

Last edited:

Remmie

http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pkmnbnw2/index.html guys I just found some clear sprites of the new characters in BW2. The pink haired girl intrigues me... I hope she'll become a main character in the anime. She's really pretty:D. Iris looks really pretty in her outfit too!

My thoughts are the same. The pink girl looks like an idol. Anybody knows who is she? By the way I'm talking about the 2 pink-haired girls.

shelldude400

phantasy star was just trying to post his speculation, what he could see happen, and what he wanted to happen. That's why KIRA's post wasn't necassary. Also, your reasons for the Pokemon evolving/being captured aren't good since merchandise has failed us multiple times. The only one that makes sense is Scraggy since its merchandise includes a Fraxure which can't be a coincidence. The Emboar could be Bianca's however, especially since Pignite is in the opening and not Emboar.

The Emboar very well could be Bianca's, but I think Pignite will evolve anyway, they managed to give Ash a second Grass type & water type but no fire, they may have planned it..
Oshawott is in the opening and not Dewott/Samurott isn't in the opening either, but people predict it still -.-
Once Krok evolves it's anything can happen again :p

phantasystar69

Again you commented on one part of my post and didn't comment on the parts that I used "logic and reason" as you put it. Did you even read those? What about everyone's argument for ash not getting a pokemon? They always say " I don't see him getting that pokemon." That is the same thing as saying you don't want him to get one. I apologize that you don't like my post, but you can just skip over it.

Exactly this.

You realize people have different perceptions right? Just because someone sees one thing one way doesn't mean it is the right way.

Last edited:

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Iris:

[img139]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/610.png[/img139]

Incinerate
Giga-Impact
Dragon rage
Outrage

[img139]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/587.png[/img139]

Attract
Volt Switch
Hidden Power
Aerial Ace

[img139]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/530.png[/img139]

Dig
Drill Run
Metal Claw
Focus Blast

I Like Excadrill's moveset, if I was gonna swap out anything It'd probably be Drill Run since Dig is useful in battle, either for Shadow Claw or Brick Break.

[img139]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/633.png[/img139] < [img139]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/634.png[/img139]

Dragon Pulse
Hyper Voice
Crunch
Work up

Drill Run is more useful however. Dig has been used by so many main character's Pokemon, I am tired of seeing it. I would get rid of Dig & give it Bulldoze.

Shraeder

It's Lit
The Emboar very well could be Bianca's, but I think Pignite will evolve anyway, they managed to give Ash a second Grass type & water type but no fire, they may have planned it..
Oshawott is in the opening and not Dewott/Samurott isn't in the opening either, but people predict it still -.-
Once Krok evolves it's anything can happen again :p

Sorry, I meant Pignite, if it evolves, won't evolve on August since that's around the time of the Tournament( if not, it's before) and its not in the opening. However, like you said, once Krok evolves, it's fair game. I can't wait to find out what move tutors are compatable with Pokemon in B2W2.

Edit: LEVEL 100 SAMUROTT!!!!! YEEEEAA BOOOIIIII!

Last edited:

G50

No longer posting
I think Axew won't learn any more moves as an Axew. If he evolves at the end of BW2 maybe then he'll learn another attack.

I think Axew won't learn any more moves as an Axew. If he evolves at the end of BW2 maybe then he'll learn another attack.

I think the reason there giving it such powerful moves is so they don't have to evolve it to make it seem powerful so I can see it getting something else down the road

Shraeder

It's Lit
I think the reason there giving it such powerful moves is so they don't have to evolve it to make it seem powerful so I can see it getting something else down the road

Same here, but now it's like the writers lied to us when Axew stated it wanted to evolve, but then they don't evolve it.

Same here, but now it's like the writers lied to us when Axew stated it wanted to evolve, but then they don't evolve it.

to be fair they probably had plans to evolve it at first but then changed their mind because its easier on the animators to keep it unevolved.

Ash with an eevee or riulo? i would love to see that :)

just wondering how reilable is it to base captures/evos of posters and merchindise?

PrinceGray

Anti-Hero of Serebii
Ash with an eevee or riulo? i would love to see that :)

just wondering how reilable is it to base captures/evos of posters and merchindise?

Somewhat reliable, but it most definitely is not the end-all be-all because merchandise has failed to produce results on numerous occasions.

Somewhat reliable, but it most definitely is not the end-all be-all because merchandise has failed to produce results on numerous occasions.

I've never really paid any attention to those posters/merchindise coz of what you said basically... also wouldnt that be too spoilery? if they start marketing certain pokemon then everyone will know whats gonna happen?

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I find it funny that pele use the excuse that "all baby pokemon evove" for Scraggy.
When they actually evolved in another region.

Togepi: Hoenn
Phanphy: Kanto
Eevee: Sinnoh
Bonsly: Sinnoh

I think the only exceptions were Cyndaquil and Happiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.