• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Next Pokemon Thread V: Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Station [UNOVA ONLY]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunter ゴースト

That all depends on how you see every capture and its worth. If you choose to see every capture as equal, then you can believe that. I mean why would the writers ignore a dragonite capture in the following episode? You're pretty much saying that a dragonite capture isn't special and it's no better than any other capture. I don't believe that.

Don't get me wrong, I never said it's not going to happen, but i first replied when i noticed how confident you was in saying that we will definetly know next episode.

Nothing's guaranteed, that's all.

Eh no argument was meant to start from it, i apologise.

Shraeder

It's Lit
I like how you guys agreed with each other and then start arguing about Pokemon appearances after capture. I agree with Haters that it's likely to appear the next episode, but like Haunter says, it's not unlikely to not appear. Idk, I guess it's a 50/50 chance to appear. If it does, then it's obvious someone caught it, with the most likely candidate being Iris.

So...Oshawott predictions again? XD

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
At this point, I hope Oshawott's released. That way everyone loses!

None wants to win anything here Epics,
Unless we are talking about trolling contests

That was still funny anyway.

Honestly, IMO, when the Battle Club episode artwork was leaked)the one that revealed Dewott and Servine) I was OBSESSED with Dewott, and I still am. The Mudkip line are my favorite Pokemon, but I think that Dewott is way cooler than Marshtomp, especially when I was expecting it to be a Fighting-type. So, I think that people weren't really obsessed with JUST Oshawott, I think they were obsessed that its final evolution could have been an epic Water/Fighting Otter, but nope, fricken Emboar had to ruin that. Why can't you be a Dark type Emboar!?XD

Oh you didn't see all the artwork? people were obsessed with Oshawott, compare the amount of fanart it got before and after the game to the other two and you will see XD but that has nothing to do with the anime(in a way) I just meant it was extremelly popular.

Meh not really, I do like Dewott a lot more then Samurott, since yeah I wanted them to be figthning type since they are Samurais and I wanted him to stand not become a ****ing tank but once again, I couldn't care less for designs, so I will never use such a reason to want something to evolve.

Like I've said many times my main problem with Serperior and Samurott is not disliking the pokemon but actually disliking that they are the evolutions of Servine and Dewott, they could have made something else with those pokemon, I was dissapointed with them badly and since I'm a starters fan that really pissed me off since I never disliked a starter evolution(it was bound to happen) but two in a row was hard to swallow lol, I was one of the people who just didn't want to accept the leaked info as true.

Looking at Emboar I see him as a figthning type and fire type, they just messed up by making 3 fire/figthning starters in a row, atleast Emboar is better then the other two or atleast makes more sense looking at how Tepig evolves.

Oshawott and Dewott, standing agile samurais, Samurott samurai tank that doesn't even stand(apparently).

Snivy, Servine, WTF no legs? just a snake? they put Snivy head on a green seviper body and gave it an even smugger look meh.

Sorry for the offtopicness.

I just realized that since that Dragonite knows flamethrower, Iris could take out Georgia's entire team with that one move.

Oh U!

Is that your idea of "development" and rivalry?

I think we will definitely have a big final battle with Iris and Georgia, otherwise the whole rivalry has been pointless. Georgia's goal has been to defeat Iris and prove she's better (and vice-versa). The writers wouldn't have created the Georgia character if she wasn't important to Iris's story.

And you want Iris to one shot all her pokemon with Dragonite Flamethrower I assume?

A Dragonite capture is waaaaaay bigger than a Palpitoad and Stunfisk capture. It's too big to ignore in the following episode.

Its still a pokemon, what do you mean Dragonite will get spammed in the next episodes?

Palpitoad is waaaaaay more important then a possible Dragonite caugth by Iris, Satoshi is the main character, his pokemon are the most important pokemon on the show(few appearences or not) and he got what he got, Araragied till the battle tournament.
Oh and this is not me hating on Iris or not wanting her to get the dragon, this is me just telling you to not make stuff up according to your tastes as usual and don't ignore the parts of Haunter posts where he proves you wrong, are you imitating the troll now?

Don't get me wrong, I never said it's not going to happen, but i first replied when i noticed how confident you was in saying that we will definetly know next episode.

Nothing's guaranteed, that's all.

Eh no argument was meant to start from it, i apologise.

In my original post, I said "I Think", I never said it was definitely going to happen. I agree that nothing is a guarantee but I do think BW90 could give a clue or two whether a dragonite capture happened or not.

Oh U!

Is that your idea of "development" and rivalry?

And you want Iris to one shot all her pokemon with Dragonite Flamethrower I assume?

Its still a pokemon, what do you mean Dragonite will get spammed in the next episodes?

Palpitoad is waaaaaay more important then a possible Dragonite caugth by Iris, Satoshi is the main character, his pokemon are the most important pokemon on the show(few appearences or not) and he got what he got, Araragied till the battle tournament.
Oh and this is not me hating on Iris or not wanting her to get the dragon, this is me just telling you to not make stuff up according to your tastes as usual and don't ignore the parts of Haunter posts where he proves you wrong, are you imitating the troll now?

Calm down, it was just some thoughts. No need to get all offended over it. If you don't like my posts, how about you ignore them instead of acting like I commited a crime or something?

Last edited:

Shraeder

It's Lit
@Pepsi- Yea, I'm completely with you on the starters part, except I was a tiny bit disappointed in Servine because it looked very feminine in that scan, but I started drawing it and I was like: this could work...and no, I didn't see many scans since I wasn't really "informed" back then. I just saw the ones that were posted on serebii. I was kind of hoping Serperior would become Grass/Poison or Grass/Flying(since they'll never make a Dragon starter) before it was released.

Anyway, what do you guys think about Cilan's Pansage evolving? They only showed it once in the opening iirc and instead showed Stunfisk...a lot.

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
@Pepsi- Yea, I'm completely with you on the starters part, except I was a tiny bit disappointed in Servine because it looked very feminine in that scan, but I started drawing it and I was like: this could work...and no, I didn't see many scans since I wasn't really "informed" back then. I just saw the ones that were posted on serebii. I was kind of hoping Serperior would become Grass/Poison or Grass/Flying(since they'll never make a Dragon starter) before it was released.

Anyway, what do you guys think about Cilan's Pansage evolving? They only showed it once in the opening iirc and instead showed Stunfisk...a lot.

:p I do like Servine but yeah it kinda just looks like a bigger Snivy too, probably my least favourite middle stage and I really like Snivy since it gave me a Treecko vibe design wise and I really like Treecko.

Dunno, they aren't usually that interest in evolving evolution stone pokemon, Pansage is still popular just like the other two monkeys but yeah Stunfisk seems to be definetly more popular rigth now, even though Pansage is the one appearing in episodes(along with the other cute small pokemon), so I really don't have much of a clue if it will evolve or not, I'm leaning to no they don't want it to evolve so it won't evolve.

Shraeder

It's Lit
:p I do like Servine but yeah it kinda just looks like a bigger Snivy too, probably my least favourite middle stage and I really like Snivy since it gave me a Treecko vibe design wise and I really like Treecko.

Dunno, they aren't usually that interest in evolving evolution stone pokemon, Pansage is still popular just like the other two monkeys but yeah Stunfisk seems to be definetly more popular rigth now, even though Pansage is the one appearing in episodes(along with the other cute small pokemon), so I really don't have much of a clue if it will evolve or not, I'm leaning to no they don't want it to evolve so it won't evolve.

I sort of want it to evolve since it's probably Cilan's weakest Pokemon, and it's supposed to be his "premium brand". If it were to evolve, I'd want it to happen in an episode where all the Striaton guys join up and evolve their monkeys.

PrinceGray

Anti-Hero of Serebii

I don't know who this "Satoshi" or "Araragi" is, but I do know who Ash Ketchum and Juniper are though.

Now about Cilan's Pansage, the only way I see it evolving, is if the brothers all evolve their monkeys at or around the same time.

Shraeder

It's Lit
I don't know who this "Satoshi" or "Araragi" is, but I do know who Ash Ketchum and Juniper are though.

Now about Cilan's Pansage, the only way I see it evolving, is if the brothers all evolve their monkeys at or around the same time.

Said the same.

Y u no know who Satoshi or Araragi is XD

Zariful

After finally getting to see the Be An Arrow Opening so Krookodile is confirmed IN YOUR FACE JOLTIK KID (sorry I just had to) so Onix is out of the question for ash but what of any other captures for Ash? Iris will probably just befriend Dragonite

Opening still doesn't explain why snivy isn't on the season 2 poster unless that was mentioned in the week i was gone for

G50

No longer posting
I also doubt that Ash's future Krookodile will have EQ or Earth Power...I think they will just keep Dig for it's ground move
-I just hope that all of the pokemon that were shown running in the beginning will belong to each character/ or shown
-especially the first one (plains)...almost all of the pookemon belonged to someone or was shown in the preview a while back

Maybe he could learn Bulldoze or Sand Tomb instead. He should get a new Ground Type attack.

Maybe he could learn Bulldoze or Sand Tomb instead. He should get a new Ground Type attack.

I doubt he's gonna lose dig and stone edge & I don't really want krookodile with 2 ground attacks & a rock. dig, stone edge, crunch & a move it learns upon evolution (hopefully a 2nd dark) would be fine

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
After finally getting to see the Be An Arrow Opening so Krookodile is confirmed IN YOUR FACE JOLTIK KID (sorry I just had to) so Onix is out of the question for ash but what of any other captures for Ash? Iris will probably just befriend Dragonite

Opening still doesn't explain why snivy isn't on the season 2 poster unless that was mentioned in the week i was gone for
Pignite isn't either, only Oshawott and Pikachu are there.

As for Krokoodile, I really want to see it in action, that thing is going to make a huge hole on the ground when he uses Dig XD.

I'm still hoping for Foul Play, I think it makes more sense for him then Scraggy, have Scraggy learn Payback.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Pignite isn't either, only Oshawott and Pikachu are there.

As for Krokoodile, I really want to see it in action, that thing is going to make a huge hole on the ground when he uses Dig XD.

I'm still hoping for Foul Play, I think it makes more sense for him then Scraggy, have Scraggy learn Payback.

Foul Play is the bests dark type move for Krookodile to learn but I'm actually hoping Scraggy doesn't learn any dark type attacks and learns something like Head Smash or an elemental punch instead. But whatever the case, upon evolution, I can definetely see Krookodile learning Outrage. I love the whole glasses idea where he loses them and goes on a rampage with outrage (Ah, I'm a poet and I didn't know it :D), that would be fantastic.

Just glad we can finally put these Onix rumours to rest though in all seriousness.

JD

I think I'll go ahead and post my predictions for Iris and Cilan.

Iris
Axew
Emolga
Excadrill
Aggron
Zweilous

Axew: I can't see him evolving for a while.. if he does I don't see it happening until Iris's departure episode.
Excadrill: Done.
Emolga: Done.
Aggron: New Pokemon that Iris captures as an Aron. As an Aron it is rather lazy and docile but when it evolves into Lairon it becomes headstrong and stubborn and often picks fights with the other Pokemon. It would spend a decent amount of time.. in this stage and would eventually evolve into an Aggron in an episode where it gets separated from the group with Axew it would eventually evolve to protect him and retain its docile personality it had as an Aron.
Zweilous: I still have hope for this one as it still hasn't debuted yet and Iris has a Hydreigon in B2/W2 so maybe that boost her chances of getting this one a little bit. It would develop a rivalry with Axew after gaining Iris's attention as her "new" dragon type which would make Axew jealous.
Moves
Axew: Draco Meteor, Dual Chop, Outrage, Giga Impact
Emolga: Attract, Volt Switch, Hidden Power, Discharge
Excadrill: Dig, Focus Blast, Drill Run, Metal Claw
Aggron: Dragon Rush, Iron Head, Double Edge, Flash Cannon
Zweilous: Body Slam, Dragon Pulse, Earth Power

Cilan
Pansage
Crustle
Maractus
Stunfisk
Riolu

Pansage: Done.
Crustle: Done.
Stunfisk: Pretty much done.. gets focus in an episode where it has to help the group stop an outbreak of Stunfisk.
Riolu: New baby Pokemon that Cilan receives as an egg.. maybe from Cynthia I don't know. Acts as a younger brother to Scraggy and a new brother to Axew.
Maractus: New capture.. very affectionate and strives to become Cilan's new premium brand Pokemon it would develop a crush on Ash's Snivy.

Pansage: SolarBeam, Rock Tomb, Dig, Seed Bomb
Crustle: Rock Wrecker, X-Scissor, Shell Smash, Smack Down
Stunfisk: Scald, Thunder, Electroweb, Mud Bomb
Riolu: Force Palm, Screech, Bite
Maractus: Drain Punch, Petal Dance, Pin Missile, Acupressure

Shraeder

It's Lit
^I can't see Cilan with a Riolu, I can only see Ash with one, especially if it's an egg from Cynthia, seeing as Ash has known her for the longest and he has the Aura background. Everything else is good, except I'm not sure if Iris could fully evolve an Aron that fast.

^I can't see Cilan with a Riolu, I can only see Ash with one, especially if it's an egg from Cynthia, seeing as Ash has known her for the longest and he has the Aura background. Everything else is good, except I'm not sure if Iris could fully evolve an Aron that fast.

I still don't think ash should get riolu. its not that I don't like the pokemon because I really do but its just that the time has passed. if he was going to get one it should of been in. sinnoh when we had the references to aura

D'Antimo

Honestly, i could see Ash with a baby Riolu at this point. I could see Ash losing in the world tournament finals to some trainer (not Trip) and being very depressed about it... then Cynthia and Ash have a long heart to heart where Cynthia explains how she has been watching Ash grow into an astounding trainer who not only battles well, but cares for his pokemon... Then she would state that she wants to give Ash something and out of her pouch she pulls the Riolu egg and entrusts Ash to take care of it for her... i would actually like to see something like that and for Ash to receive his last new pokemon in this region that way instead of some random/late capture.

Status
Not open for further replies.